PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's 2012 Mock Draft Video - Final Mock

EmDiggy
04-16-2012, 03:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lul5k8PhK0

Good afternoon Steeler fans! Here's my final mock for April!

Enjoy!

Em

JollyRob68
04-16-2012, 04:18 PM
Can't go wrong with Hightower and I could also see them taking Mark Barron who's on the board to groom behind Troy & Ryan.

JollyRob68
04-16-2012, 04:24 PM
Nice 1st round Mock Draft and I agree with Cleveland taking Blackman at 4 and they could take Weeden at 22 because those two have natural chemistry.

EmDiggy
04-17-2012, 09:53 AM
Nice 1st round Mock Draft and I agree with Cleveland taking Blackman at 4 and they could take Weeden at 22 because those two have natural chemistry.

That's a good thought! Didn't think of that scenario. What do you think of the Steelers possibly taking a WR early in the draft?

JensK
04-17-2012, 10:03 AM
That's a good thought! Didn't think of that scenario. What do you think of the Steelers possibly taking a WR early in the draft?

It will depend entirely on Wallace. If they somehow manage to keep him around, the Steelers have a very solid young group of WRs. As such, there is no reason for them to go after one early. They could start looking for a tall crafty one in the later rounds, however, as we could use some height at the position.

If they trade Wallace for a first-rounder, however, I could see them picking a WR with their first pick, as the WR group without Wallace is too thin.