PDA

View Full Version : Marcus Dowtin ILB

cbrunn
03-31-2012, 12:47 AM
what about maybe this guy in the 6th or 7th ...give me this man please

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=82497&draftyear=2012&genpos=ILB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSOglp3kyOo

coldrolled
03-31-2012, 02:51 PM
He is fast and changes direction quickly, a lot of reach.

cbrunn
03-31-2012, 03:15 PM
fast is an understatment, plays low, changes direction quickly,moves his feet effortlessly, uses his hands and speed to get off blocks

looks like he could be the steal of the draft easily ... he transferred from georiga because they say lack of playing time, but i think it was because he got into a bar fight back at his home town and knocked somebody unconcious , so yeah he made a mistake but with this kind of talent and in a steelers locker room i think he'll be good...

cbrunn
03-17-2013, 09:29 PM
I still want this kid ... Currently signed a 2013 contract with the Eagles ... the Speed on the Inside with him and Timmons would be crazy...

Tomlin get this kid now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zachintosh66
03-17-2013, 10:08 PM
I like AJ Klein in the later rounds myself...

JensK
03-18-2013, 04:41 AM
He is not what we need imo. He is the same kind of LB as Timmons, and that would never work.

cbrunn
03-18-2013, 07:02 AM
He is not what we need imo. He is the same kind of LB as Timmons, and that would never work.

Why wouldn't it? , the NFL is passing now adays at a crazy rate ,These "Buck" LBs are fading out of the NFL ... how Many times have I seen and watched in the passed couple years as Farrior and Foote are getting tourched in the passing game ... and they selected Spence to play alongside Timmons... well hopefully that was their plan with his selection in the 3rd round ...

I agree he is a little small , but with the way he Keeps his feet moving, and has experience playing either 4-3 or 3-4 all LB positions

but anyway won't happen ... just bringing up old wishes

cbrunn
03-18-2013, 07:03 AM
I like AJ Klein in the later rounds myself...

I like Klein too , not too sure how late we could get him though ...

This is a guy I liked last year , and was just watching videos on youtube , and he popped up on the side and it made me up this thread ... lol

coldrolled
03-18-2013, 01:51 PM
didnt he tear an ACl at the combine?