PDA

View Full Version : Crowd Chants... "Crosby's Better" (clap, clap, clap clap clap) At Ovechkin

igor0190
03-17-2012, 02:06 AM
At the Winnipeg Jets VS Washington Capitals game tonight at the MTS Centre in Winnipeg the crowd chanted "Crosbys's Better" at Alexander Ovechkin! It was very amusing.

steelersbabex25
03-17-2012, 03:09 PM
Was laughing at this for literally 20 minutes. Here's the vid for anyone who hasn't seen it:

d8wqDmStU-Q

LarryNJ
03-17-2012, 05:36 PM
haha..too funny. It's not even close anymore.

Prosdo
03-17-2012, 05:59 PM
At the Winnipeg Jets VS Washington Capitals game tonight at the MTS Centre in Winnipeg the crowd chanted "Crosbys's Better" at Alexander Ovechkin! It was very amusing.

I love the atmosphere at Winnipeg's home games. This just endeared those fans to me even more. Awesome!

igor0190
03-17-2012, 11:45 PM
I love the atmosphere at Winnipeg's home games. This just endeared those fans to me even more. Awesome!

I was lucky enough to get season tickets. It's a great little arena to watch hockey in and the rabid fans who love and missed NHL hockey make it that much better. If I ever have to advertise tickets because I can't make a game I get 30-40 emails in a few hours...

I was at the Consol last December and loved that Arena too... Nothing beats a Steelers game though!

LarryNJ
03-18-2012, 06:17 AM
Yes the Winnipeg fans are great and good for the NHL. They certainly deserve the team. If we can over take the Rangers and the Jets pass the Caps we'll be listening to them for a series. That would be fun and cool to see the Caps miss the playoffs, but I would much rather play and beat the Caps.

I think a better chant would have been. Malkins better...Malkins better.. that really would have pissed off Ovie. hahaha