03-14-2012, 06:44 PM
1-Kelechi Osemele, OT/G, Iowa State
2-Brandon Washington, G, Miami
3-Nick Jean-Baptiste, DT, Baylor
4-Tank Carder, ILB, TCU
5-Don Barclay, OT, West Virginia
6-Rishard Matthews, WR, Nevada
7-Charles Mitchell, S, Mississippi State

osemele and washington would make me a happy man. they would dwarf pouncey and just allow him to make magic. they both "could" play tackle but id rather see them just step in and crush at guard.

NJB is a UDFA imo, big *** dude but pretty much just a big *** dude at this point. id say take hebron fangupu at that slot over NJB every single time

barclay is another guy i dont really consider all that draftable

and i dont know much about matthews, but id like Byrd or Aldarius johnson both from miami if were looking for a big-ish WR late in the draft

BlitzburghRockCity
03-14-2012, 09:43 PM
I've read some mocks that have Baptiste going as high as 3 or as low 6 and pretty much everywhere in between. It's almost comical to see so many people having him ranked all over the place.

You think he could actually drop that far to be a UDFA?

tburg68
03-15-2012, 12:47 AM
I really love any combo of two mauling guards in first two rounds. Steelers could go from bottom five to top five in OL's with that strategy.

Hightower would be real hard to pass on at 24, but I still like the idea of the guards with Burflict later.

K Train
03-15-2012, 11:00 AM
I've read some mocks that have Baptiste going as high as 3 or as low 6 and pretty much everywhere in between. It's almost comical to see so many people having him ranked all over the place.

You think he could actually drop that far to be a UDFA?

id say 6th-FA

fangupu is a better player imo, would go right about where you have us taking baptiste

connecticutsteel
03-18-2012, 12:42 AM
maybe we can turn Chris Scott into a guard .He's not a tackle i think we missed on that pick a 5th round pick..They are keeping him for some reason so the coaches must see something. but then again they kept Tony Hills for too long also.

JollyRob68
03-18-2012, 12:55 PM
maybe we can turn Chris Scott into a guard .He's not a tackle i think we missed on that pick a 5th round pick..They are keeping him for some reason so the coaches must see something. but then again they kept Tony Hills for too long also.

I read from Lance Z that we shouldn't be surprised if Hills comes back.

JollyRob68
03-18-2012, 01:14 PM
I think Having OTA's will be great for this Oline. I hope we sign a couple Vet free agents as swing guys. Like Eric Steinbach if his back has healed, Vernon Carey,Jake Scott,Tony Pashos if foot is healing and Marcus McNeil.

cbrunn
03-19-2012, 01:38 PM
i like the idea of 2 guards first ...and i like tank in the 4th ..

coach
03-20-2012, 09:13 PM
I'd be surprised. I can't say he did much the first time.