PDA

View Full Version : Steelers & AFC North 2012 opponents

DIESELMAN
01-02-2012, 05:35 PM
AFC NORTH
1. Baltimore Ravens

Home: Cincinnati Bengals, Cleveland Browns, Pittsburgh Steelers, Denver Broncos, Oakland Raiders, New England Patriots, Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants

Away: Cincinnati Bengals, Cleveland Browns, Pittsburgh Steelers, Kansas City Chiefs, San Diego Chargers, Houston Texans, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins

2. Pittsburgh Steelers

Home: Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, Cleveland Browns, Kansas City Chiefs, San Diego Chargers, New York Jets, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins

Away: Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, Cleveland Browns, Denver Broncos, Oakland Raiders, Tennessee Titans, Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants

3. Cincinnati Bengals

Home: Baltimore Ravens, Cleveland Browns, Pittsburgh Steelers, Denver Broncos, Oakland Raiders, Miami Dolphins, Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants

Away: Baltimore Ravens, Cleveland Browns, Pittsburgh Steelers, Kansas City Chiefs, San Diego Chargers, Jacksonville Jaguars, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins

4. Cleveland Browns

Home: Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, Pittsburgh Steelers, Kansas City Chiefs, San Diego Chargers, Buffalo Bills, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins

Away: Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, Pittsburgh Steelers, Denver Broncos, Oakland Raiders, Indianapolis Colts, Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants

Here's the home and road teams we play next season.

Pittsburgh Steelers

Home: Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, Cleveland Browns, Kansas City Chiefs, San Diego Chargers, New York Jets, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins

Away: Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, Cleveland Browns, Denver Broncos, Oakland Raiders, Tennessee Titans, Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants

SteelerJay
01-02-2012, 06:14 PM
that right there could make for a interesting year

steelersbabex25
01-02-2012, 06:14 PM
That looks like a pretty rough schedule to me. No real gimme games on that schedule except for the Browns and Redskins.

SteelerJay
01-02-2012, 06:15 PM
That looks like a pretty rough schedule to me. No real gimme games on that schedule except for the Browns and Redskins.

:plus1: except the fact that games that should of been gimmies this year were not, I dont think the browns or redskins are going to be gimmies its to early to tell

mwittman5
01-02-2012, 07:46 PM
:plus1: except the fact that games that should of been gimmies this year were not, I dont think the browns or redskins are going to be gimmies its to early to tell

Well the good thing is the Steelers get the titans and Jets who they should beat and the ravens have to play the pats and texans.

RIVERS OF STEEL
01-03-2012, 02:21 PM
WTF. Someone hatin the team.

K Train
01-03-2012, 02:48 PM
i ****ing LOVE when we play the NFC east

steelersbabex25
01-03-2012, 03:03 PM
i ****ing LOVE when we play the NFC east

You can either love it or hate it. You never know how tough that division is gonna be.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-03-2012, 11:20 PM
If those Denver and Oakland games are close to each other on the schedule it's going to make for some interesting and potentially very important games simply because of the travel back and forth, let alone the fact that they are conference games.

Real Deal Steel
01-04-2012, 12:24 AM
Looks like another 12-4 or 13-3 schedule to me. If we shore up the lines properly. Chargers, Broncos and Giants are games I feel really good about.

SteelerRush
01-16-2012, 12:46 AM
Looks like a tough schedule with some good defenses. If the O-Line doesn't get fixed we might on the outside looking in next year.

coldrolled
01-16-2012, 08:26 AM
Look at this year. we lost to the top 5 defenses this year.

So if they havea huge scoring offense or a super strong defense we will have a tough go at that game.

browns get 3 of the top 37 picks this year. if they ramp up the defense it could get tough with them. bengals will get better. ravens obviously will be tough. titans got tougher, broncos have a defense...

we have Bruce... it could go either way.

steelernater
06-25-2012, 03:26 PM
I think the STEELERS are going to go 14-2:yellowthumb:

BlitzburghRockCity
07-01-2012, 11:19 AM
Everybody says the Bengals are going to be so much better this year. We'll see...yeah they made the post season but now you're playing a tougher schedule and people are expecting something out of you. I'm not convinced they are the second coming by any means yet.