PDA

View Full Version : Hey Tomlin Lighten Up!

SteelDad
02-19-2012, 05:25 PM
Our fearless leader doesnt like the cameras apparently.

m.deadspin.com/5886320/mike-tomlin-not-a-fan-of-cameras (http://deadspin.com/5886320/mike-tomlin-not-a-fan-of-cameras)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

Axeman
02-19-2012, 05:33 PM
ehh, no big deal imo. I go the F**k off when someone gets in my face while I'm trying to watch something. it's annoying. can't blame Mike at all.

DIESELMAN
02-19-2012, 05:34 PM
Pittsburgh Steelers coach Mike Tomlin dropped by Lexington yesterday to check out the top-ranked Kentucky Wildcats' SEC match against Ole Miss as a guest of UK head coach John Calipari, a Pittsburgh-area native.

Maybe Tomlin told his wife he was going to be somewhere else, or maybe he's just camera-shy. Either way, he wasn't too happy with the camera lingering on his dapper map, as he muttered "You got enough? I'm trying to watch the game, bro."

KSR wasn't kind about the incident:

Get over yourself, Coach. This is how television works. You are an NFL coach sitting courtside at a college basketball game, don't be surprised that the producer in the truck wants your face on TV. Just keep going about your business and let the camera roll. You know how this works. Jerk.
Real class act calling Tomlin a jerk. He was trying to watch a basketball game just like everyone else. If they wanted a shot of his face on TV, they didn't have to get all up in his face. **** these media pricks!!

LatrobePA
02-19-2012, 06:02 PM
I like this move for Tomlin, F THEM!

Ibleedblk&gld
02-19-2012, 07:14 PM
*waiting for Goodell to fine Coach T*

Nolrog
02-19-2012, 08:12 PM
He's an NFL coach watching a game. That doesn't mean he doesn't deserve some privacy. They could easily shoot him from across the court without him knowing (not sure where this camera was, if it was close by or not.)

That cameraman or whoever he was should be reprimanded for acting like that. Shows his whole network in a bad light.

BlitzburghRockCity
02-19-2012, 09:56 PM
I think it's alittle over the top to get in his face like that too, especially so close up while he's trying to relax. I understand it comes with the territory and I'm sure he does too but I agree why not just shoot him from farther away and zoom in?

Tomlin doesn't like dealing the media when he has too, let along when he doesn't.

cmerrifield
02-19-2012, 11:30 PM
Maybe he did it for Joker Philips the UK football coach (the guy on his MT's left), he thought it was pretty funny.

OldSchool58
02-20-2012, 07:51 AM
I like this move for Tomlin, F THEM!

:yellowthumb: It would appear that the cameraman has triggered a bit of testicular growth in Tomlin. I like it!

SteelDad
02-20-2012, 08:58 AM
I feel the same way. He should know to a certain extent he is possibly going to be on camera so he should expect it, but I also understand the need to want to just enjoy something away from what you do for a living which is sometimes live in front of the media.