PDA

View Full Version : Imagine Ray Rice as a Steeler

connecticutsteel
02-18-2012, 12:47 AM
The Ravens haven't started talking to him about a contract it would be awesome to have enough dough to sign him but i'm dreaming

HUNT4SEVEN
02-18-2012, 01:36 AM
I rather have Arian Foster...

Ibleedblk&gld
02-18-2012, 10:06 AM
It'll never happen

Zachintosh66
02-18-2012, 12:36 PM
i would get wood

jpele
02-18-2012, 02:46 PM
I'll pass on Rice, if he were an every down back the Ravens wouldn't have to rely so much on Flacco. :thinking:

JollyRob68
02-21-2012, 05:14 PM
We already have Chad Spann. Watch his highlights.

Zachintosh66
02-21-2012, 11:58 PM
We already have Chad Spann. Watch his highlights.

:lol:

JollyRob68
02-22-2012, 04:11 PM
:lol:

Why are you Laughing. Why take Rice when we have a small power guy in Spann already and Barron Batch if he stays healthy. Watch Spann's HIghlights then let me know what you think.

cuatro_tres43
02-25-2012, 11:16 AM
i would get wood

straight from 6 to 12

Callax
02-25-2012, 11:48 PM
The ravens go as rice goes he has a monster game, they win..... rice does crappy the raven STRUGGLE to win.

Deviouz1
03-01-2012, 02:38 AM
Why are you Laughing. Why take Rice when we have a small power guy in Spann already and Barron Batch if he stays healthy. Watch Spann's HIghlights then let me know what you think.

cant say that ive ever heard of him but i did check out some highlights. i'll precede this with im nowhere near as knowledgeable as some here, ESPECIALLY when it comes to college ball, and i didnt see any clips vs my limited knowledge of the upper echelon teams of ncaa but i do have one hell of a soft spot for hammerheads and i like few things more than watching someone single handedly piledrive 3 to 4 defenders.

BUT

my things is that i dont like making judgements based on highlights alone, i think whats more telling is lowlights to be honest. how does he handle making mistakes? how is he under pressure? if his team is behind does he get dejected or does he dig deeper and gut it out even when it seems pointless? how does he handle minor injuries?

lets just say i did enjoy seeing what i saw, which means im not laughing, but i aint clapping either. would have to see more and/or different aspects of his game to jump on the bandwagon. if he can plant a shoulder in Rayray's chest and drive him 6 yards down the field ill be his biggest supporter.

connecticutsteel
03-01-2012, 08:49 AM
you aren't trying to compare ray rice to chad spann are you lol

Deviouz1
03-01-2012, 02:11 PM
you aren't trying to compare ray rice to chad spann are you lol

without being quoted im not entirely sure if youre speaking to me or not but if so i cant really say that i am. i dont know much at all about him. like i said, im on no one's bandwagon but im not going to completely discount him either. am i saying there is no way he could possibly be as good as rice if given the opportunity? no. i definitely liked what i saw. but i have no expectations of it either. it would certainly be nice to be able to compare the two though.