PDA

View Full Version : TROUBLE in PHILLY

BlitzburghNation
01-23-2007, 05:12 PM
Mcnabb is pissed,,,,,,,,,,,The team wouldn't let him travel to the saints game and he said that he's getting a bad vibe from some personnel that they want Garcia as there QB :dunno:
I think it's just Media Bull & Philly will retain Mcnabb as there starter in "07
and garcia will stay as backup :scratch:

Steelerlyn
01-23-2007, 05:31 PM
The Eagles are out of their minds if they give McNabb any reason at all to leave their organization, he would fit very easily into about 31 other NFL teams

Blitzburgh55
01-23-2007, 05:39 PM
I hate Mcnabb he is so overated they should keep garica

SteelerDan43
01-23-2007, 07:16 PM
If they get rid of McNabb they are just plain stupid, there is a reason Jeff Garcia was the backup to begin with. Philly is just suck a fickle town though who knows. They jump to conclusions there so fast its ridiculous

BlitzburghRockCity
01-23-2007, 07:22 PM
I would certainly hope that the fans and team realize Garcia isn't the answer. He's a good backup QB, he did his job this season as best he could but he's not a franchise guy. He's too old to build a team around. McNabb is the guy and if Philly can't see that then they are more dumb than even I thought.

SteelersfaninPhilly
01-23-2007, 07:38 PM
It would be best for all involved if McNabb packed his bags and got out of town.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-23-2007, 07:46 PM
Philly fans think they are just the shiate as it is, but if they really think Garcia is the answer to their team over McNabb they are just flat out nuts !

Garcia does his job well in the west coast offense, but he's not a young long term QB solution for that team.

SteelersfaninPhilly
01-23-2007, 07:49 PM
Top Gun,

You got to spend time in this city. To understand how we destory the sports stars that play for us mentally. Each and everyone of them. Samething is happening with McNabb. The fans attitude is. What have you done for us lately? In McNabbs case. Nothing!

AZ_Steeler
01-23-2007, 08:00 PM
McNabb isn't going anywhere! Garcia is old and washed up and this little run he had at the end of the year was his last... McNabb will be the starting QB come next season without a doubt.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-23-2007, 08:02 PM
You do have the inside scoop on it so I'll take your word for it. Ive heard how the fans treat the players there; roasting them at the first sign of struggling. :nonod:

SteelerDan43
01-23-2007, 08:02 PM
Thats so ridiculous, he took you to a super bowl! I really hope you arent proud of the fact you run anyone decent out of town because you dont win the championship every year

BlitzburghRockCity
01-23-2007, 08:04 PM
I couldnt blame McNabb if he did want out, I mean the guy gives it his all and he's had no help on that team for so long on offense; then Westbrook steps up and they get STallworth and the guy gets hurt.

SteelersfaninPhilly
01-23-2007, 08:04 PM
You do have the inside scoop on it so I'll take your word for it. Ive heard how the fans treat the players there; roasting them at the first sign of struggling. :nonod:

first sign? Hell just getting your name called at the draft gets you booed.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-23-2007, 08:07 PM
He's as tough as guy as it comes. After that draft day debacle when they booed him he could have been scared for lift but he's stuck it out and got them 4 NFCCG's and a super bowl appearance so I credit him for that.

Black@Gold Forever32
01-23-2007, 08:23 PM
Well if Andy Reid would run the ball more when McNabb is healthy then maybe McNabb wouldn't take all those hits and wouldn't get hurt so much. When Garcia took over Reid ran the ball alot more.

I like McNabb and he is a very good QB and did take the Eagles to the Super Bowl.

Steelerlyn
01-23-2007, 08:24 PM
McNabb isn't going anywhere! Garcia is old and washed up and this little run he had at the end of the year was his last... McNabb will be the starting QB come next season without a doubt.

Agreed!~ McNabb got me so many fantasy points, I love him :)

Hburg
01-23-2007, 08:41 PM
If McNabb went to Atlanta he would have a super bowl.......McNabb just seems to get hurt so much because of all the hits he takes. Maybe Philly should update its O-line now so that they can better utilize their receivers and Westbrook and keep McNabb from having to run around being the savior all the time.

BuFu

BlitzburghRockCity
01-23-2007, 08:42 PM
If the guy could just stay healthy for an entire season they'd be set now that they have some weapons finally on offense.

Black@Gold Forever32
01-23-2007, 08:48 PM
If the guy could just stay healthy for an entire season they'd be set now that they have some weapons finally on offense.

If Andy Reid would run the ball more that would keep McNabb healthy. When Garcia took over Reid only passed the ball 55 percent of the time. Usually with McNabb Reid passes the ball 65 percent of the time. The more pass attempts the more big hits your QB takes.