PDA

View Full Version : Cowboy Fans

BlitzburghNation
01-23-2007, 05:50 PM
Want our last coach,they've been calling in on sirius all day wanting Jerry to hire Bill Cowher :lol: Ben laughing, off and on all day over this :lol:
Don't believe it'll ever happen, Because the media and fan's would rip Cowher
for everything he's said ! For me personally i'm taking Bill at his word and I wish everyone would just let the man enjoy his year off !
On the other hand, i can see one way it could happen :dunno: If jerry jones gives steel town a #1 draft pick & jerry gives bill a blank check to fill out !
:blah: :scratch: :blah:
But, I still think Bill will stick to his word and spend time with his family :bigthumb:
Just another reason for me to give them the # :bigfinger: SIGN,,,,,,,,,,

Steelx
01-23-2007, 05:54 PM
I have heard this multiple times on multiple radio stations even before Cowher stepped down and even before the girls were out of the playoffs. I dont think there is anyway it happens this year but I wouldnt be surprised if it does happen next year.

BlitzburghNation
01-23-2007, 05:59 PM
I have heard this multiple times on multiple radio stations even before Cowher stepped down and even before the girls were out of the playoffs. I dont think there is anyway it happens this year but I wouldnt be surprised if it does happen next year.

Cowher going to dallas would really SUCK :banging: I can't see him going there next year or any year,,,,,,, simple because of TO & The owner !

PITT23
01-23-2007, 06:09 PM
I don't think there's any way that he coaches any team this upcoming season.

PITT23
01-23-2007, 06:11 PM
Also forgot to add that the Cowboys have a fellow named Terrel Owens who is a polar opposite from Cowher.

K Train
01-23-2007, 06:12 PM
he cant coach anyone this season, i might be wrong but i think hes still under contract with us, so no one can sign him until 08

BlitzburghNation
01-23-2007, 06:15 PM
he cant coach anyone this season, i might be wrong but i think hes still under contract with us, so no one can sign him until 08

But for a draft pick,,,,,,,,the rooney's could allow it !
But i don't believe it's gonna happen :greengrin:

PITT23
01-23-2007, 06:15 PM

He can request that we "trade" him to a team and then we would likely get draft picks in return.

LatrobePA
01-24-2007, 05:42 PM
Letting BC out of contract to go to Dallas would be throwing him under the bus, we'll kinda like he did to our team this year...See ya BC!!

SteelersfaninPhilly
01-24-2007, 06:10 PM
Let Bill Cowher go. Let him learn the grass is not greener on the otherside.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-24-2007, 06:15 PM
No way Cowher goes to Dallas this year, he'd lose all respect of his fans and go completely back on his word and start a world of controversy if went back to coaching before '08.

SteelersfaninPhilly
01-24-2007, 06:46 PM
No way Cowher goes to Dallas this year, he'd lose all respect of his fans and go completely back on his word and start a world of controversy if went back to coaching before '08.

Money is the root of all evil. Cowher will do what is best for Cowher. Fans be dammed.

SteelerFan87
01-24-2007, 07:43 PM
Also forgot to add that the Cowboys have a fellow named Terrel Owens who is a polar opposite from Cowher.

I'd like to see this happen just for the sake of seeing TO get a full Chin and Spit from Cowher. :lol: (And some nice draft picks would be good too! :bigthumb: )