PDA

View Full Version : Terrel Owens Is A Complete ***!

Steelerlyn
01-23-2007, 04:09 PM
He has no damn class at all, he is putting down Parcell's coaching ability and blaming him for TO not getting the ball more. The stats say otherwise, TO had many balls thrown to him he also had the highest # of drops in the leagues. I hate that guy!

Prosdo
01-23-2007, 04:10 PM
Surprise, surprise TO is acting up again. Sheesh can this guy ever be quiet for one offseason? The dude would have gotten the ball more if he could of held onto it.

BlitzburghNation
01-23-2007, 04:36 PM
:iagree:
T.O. will eventually tear this team apart,especially since there coach stepped
down !
Good for him & Jerry Jones :cowboyssuck: and i can't stand either one of them ............ :hilarious:

rainman
01-23-2007, 09:32 PM
trouble doesn't follow t.o., he takes it wherever he goes
i think bill p. wouldn't have retired if there was no t.o.

RW318
01-23-2007, 09:58 PM
Lol...the guy spoke the truth...leave him alone.

SteelerFan87
01-23-2007, 10:11 PM
Funny how TO left out the part about him leading the league in dropped balls.

I wonder if that had anything to do with them not throwing to him more?

big d
01-23-2007, 10:29 PM
Funny how TO left out the part about him leading the league in dropped balls.

I wonder if that had anything to do with them not throwing to him more?

yeah throw him more balls and watch him drop more. I would rather have carrot top as my qb then t.o.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-23-2007, 10:33 PM
TO is a classless cancer that nobody in their right mind who have on their team. The me frist attitude and crying foul whenever he doesnt get his way is just simply pathetic.

Parcells is the one with class and he knows at his age he doesn't need to put up with the likes of an asswad like Owens. Jerry Jones gets what he deserves for brining in this jackass !

big d
01-23-2007, 10:41 PM
TO is a classless cancer that nobody in their right mind who have on their team. The me frist attitude and crying foul whenever he doesnt get his way is just simply pathetic.

Parcells is the one with class and he knows at his age he doesn't need to put up with the likes of an asswad like Owens. Jerry Jones gets what he deserves for brining in this jackass !

I couldnt agree more. So you go from having an hall of fame coach to replacing him with norv turner or wade phillips. Hope it was worth it jerry

BlitzburghRockCity
01-23-2007, 10:44 PM
yeah I heard about Norv Turner or Wade being candidates, and Dan Reeves too ? WTF is Jerry thinking, oh that's right, he's NOT !

House of Steel
01-24-2007, 12:00 AM
I could care less about Dallas anymore. TO is the biggest damn cancer in NFL History. The league needs to serious throw him out and ban him for life. He is a total jackass for the league. I wish someone had the nerves to punch his grin right off his face.

Hburg
01-24-2007, 01:50 AM
Well, Parcells was prolly the only person that TO was intimidated enough by to keep his mouth somewhat shut......now that he's gone it's going to be a circus from here on out. Dallas next year is going to be worse than Philly was two years ago.

Parcells handled a lot this year, he replaced his starting quarterback and fired the shaken kicker all in order to gain success. He was making good strides towards that success unfortunately the cards just fell the wrong way.

My personal opinion is that TO's talent is overrated in one way because he is in the NFC instead of the AFC. If he had to regularly go up against the likes of Pittsburgh, New England, Baltimore, San Diego, Denver and their defenses he wouldn't have the chance to drop so many passes because they would turn into balls batted away and/or interceptions.

Comparing loudmouth receivers I would rate Chad Johnson way above TO in athletic and playing ability.

BuFu

DIESELMAN
01-24-2007, 01:51 AM
Jones screwed up a loooooooooooooong time ago when he let JJ leave. For anyone to think they can get the reins on TO and not let him ruin a team or drive off a coach is insane.

RW318
01-24-2007, 02:12 AM
LOL some of y'all are flat out crazy with what you're saying. Parcells wasn't even sure if he was coming back the year before yet you wanna blame T.O. when he finally decides to quit after a season that ended in the worst possible way. You could look at him on the sideline and tell he wasn't the same person and that he wasn't gonna comeback next year.

Hburg
01-24-2007, 02:18 AM
LOL some of y'all are flat out crazy with what you're saying. Parcells wasn't even sure if he was coming back the year before yet you wanna blame T.O. when he finally decides to quit after a season that ended in the worst possible way. You could look at him on the sideline and tell he wasn't the same person and that he wasn't gonna comeback next year.

I didn't mean to suggest Parcells left soley because of TO, but I'm sure that did not help his case to stay.

BuFu

DIESELMAN
01-24-2007, 05:39 AM

I'm not saying TO ran Bill out of Dallas but he was part of it. TO's track record speaks for itself.

Steelerlyn
01-24-2007, 06:14 AM

Jones is the crazy one for allowing the jerk on the premisis of his stadium. TO needs to buy a team (which he can't because he doesn't have enough money) and then run it the way he wants it run which he won't because he is too lazy.

big d
01-24-2007, 09:29 AM
Jones screwed up a loooooooooooooong time ago when he let JJ leave. For anyone to think they can get the reins on TO and not let him ruin a team or drive off a coach is insane.

I couldnt agree with you more. I think the Cowboy dynasty of the 90's would have lasted way longer if it werent for jones ego. I was listening to collin cowherd and he said T.O. has had 5 head coaches since he came in the league and only one is still in coaching, and I guess one coach is in rehab. I wouldnt tolerate this guy if I was a head coach.

SteelerFan87
01-24-2007, 10:34 AM
TO has been a huge bust ever since Jerry Rice left the 49ers and, without that example/better reciever to keep his ego in check, Terrell Owens dissapeared and TO emerged.

Steelerlyn
01-24-2007, 11:31 AM
TO has been a huge bust ever since Jerry Rice left the 49ers and, without that example/better reciever to keep his ego in check, Terrell Owens dissapeared and TO emerged.

Jerry Rice was on the Best Damn Sports Show last night, you should have heard him talk against TO. He also said he never talks to him.

BBG7
01-24-2007, 11:48 AM
I could care less about Dallas anymore. TO is the biggest damn cancer in NFL History. The league needs to serious throw him out and ban him for life. He is a total jackass for the league. I wish someone had the nerves to punch his grin right off his face.

No just let him go from team to team and mess them all up, well all except the Steelers, we don't want that classless piece of crap!!!

House of Steel
01-24-2007, 11:58 AM
classless piece of crap is like a compliment to him, you want to say #$@$#@#$#^%$#&*$%&^. :rofl: :bigfinger: Take that TO.

BBG7
01-24-2007, 12:31 PM
classless piece of crap is like a compliment to him, you want to say #$@$#@#$#^%$#&*$%&^. :rofl: :bigfinger: Take that TO.

well I didn't want to use all the words I have to describe him in my vocabulary but you are right HoS...that was being pretty generous to him!