PDA

View Full Version : KDKA reports Grimm To Arizona

BBG7
01-23-2007, 12:45 PM
sources telling KDKA that Russ Grimm might be heading to Arizona with Whiz. Whiz is definately considering him but they are unsure of the position he would hold if he were to go there!

Blitzburgh55
01-23-2007, 01:18 PM
I think there is alrready anthoner thread for this

BBG7
01-23-2007, 01:31 PM
oh, I'm sorry...I searched but they just got word of it in the middle of their news cast. I think it was a lot of speculation before, but now it's definate...Whiz will interview Grimm for a postition.

SteelersWoman
01-23-2007, 03:58 PM
It's gonna be strange seeing "our" guys on another team's sidelines.

Friday133
01-23-2007, 04:16 PM
Who cares? Grimm is so yesterday.

BlitzburghNation
01-23-2007, 04:27 PM
Just like I posted saturday,,,,,,,,,Grimm signed 2day with arizona :clap:
I'm happy for him and I really hope him & Whiz do well in the dessert :yesnod:
We all can congradulate and Hope for the best for grimm & whiz since they've
helped us in the past and besides there in the NFC away from us,so we can not root against them :bigthumb:
GOOD LUCKS GUYS WE'LL MISS 'YA

PITT23
01-23-2007, 04:36 PM
At least to gets to get drunk under the Arizona sun...

http://www.azcardinals.com/news/detail.php?PRKey=1498

Stairwayto7
01-23-2007, 04:37 PM
Surprised he would settle for second fiddle again! There is still some jobs open

Blitzburgh55
01-23-2007, 04:42 PM
:lol:
Surprised he would settle for second fiddle again! There is still some jobs open

They Raiders

Steelx
01-23-2007, 04:43 PM

They Raiders

the dallas cowboys as well.

Koopa
01-23-2007, 05:36 PM
good luck to grimm, that oline is so horrible, he's got his work ahead of him........

grimm really needs to hire a stylist so when he goes on head coaching interviews next year ppl will respect him more, i know that sounds dumb but come on......i heard he showed up in sweats when he went to interview with the bears lol

BlitzburghRockCity
01-23-2007, 07:03 PM

They Raiders

The Raiders already hired a coach, Kiffin from USC.

Im happy for Russ, I hope he does well. He and Whiz worked well together so I hope they can continue to do so. HOWEVER playing arizona this year is really going to be interesting to say the least.

Hburg
01-24-2007, 02:12 AM
good luck to grimm, that oline is so horrible, he's got his work ahead of him........

After the outstanding job he did with the Steelers O-line this year...................?

BuFu

SteelersWoman
01-24-2007, 02:36 AM
Well now the Cards have:

Ken Whisenhunt
Russ Grimm
Kevin Spencer

It's already being called "Pittsburgh West" in the media.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-24-2007, 06:18 AM
And it should be, and if the cards do well, then they'll wonder why we let all those coaches go...

AZ_Steeler
01-24-2007, 10:44 AM
It will definitely be interesting to see how the Cardinals are net season. Everyone is getting excited here in AZ but then again it is the Cardinals we are talking about and they always find a way to not live up to the hype! Hopefully Whiz and the rest of the Steelers staff that he has can turn things around for them! I wonder though... does this mean we are going to see red towels waving around in the stands? :smh:

Steelerlyn
01-24-2007, 11:38 AM
It will definitely be interesting to see how the Cardinals are net season. Everyone is getting excited here in AZ but then again it is the Cardinals we are talking about and they always find a way to not live up to the hype! Hopefully Whiz and the rest of the Steelers staff that he has can turn things around for them! I wonder though... does this mean we are going to see red towels waving around in the stands? :smh:

Well since it will not be started by Cope, how about you starting it? You will be a gazillionaire:bigthumb: Oh, it you do this, don't forget your friends, dear :) :lol: :hilarious:

House of Steel
01-24-2007, 11:42 AM
I second that too, Lyn. The Cardinal Towel.

SteelersfaninPhilly
01-24-2007, 01:05 PM
The bidwells will screw this up.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-24-2007, 05:07 PM
Arizona is just dipped in it when it comes to screwing up a good thing. Somehow , someway I hope Whiz is able to turn them around..but when we play them this year it's no holds barred *** kickin time !

Whiz was with us, he left so he's now the enemy when we play them so death to the cards for that week !

SteelersWoman
01-24-2007, 05:31 PM
And it should be, and if the cards do well, then they'll wonder why we let all those coaches go...

I know EYE will lol

House of Steel
01-24-2007, 05:32 PM
I see us piling on major sacks and scoring at will.

Hburg
01-24-2007, 07:27 PM

Well since it will not be started by Cope, how about you starting it? You will be a gazillionaire:bigthumb: Oh, it you do this, don't forget your friends, dear :) :lol: :hilarious:

Yea.....because your old friends will now be waiting to kick your *** for plagerizing the Terrible Towel!

BuFu