PDA

View Full Version : New Staff?

SteelerNation
01-23-2007, 01:00 PM
So with the new coach enough on it . and lets talk about something new do we or do we not keep the current staff or do we cut them all and start freash.?

I think we should cut some but not all staff i mean the steelers a *** beating team and we need to stay that...

When you see us sacking a QB for other teams we get hit with roughing the passer but when ben gets hit they dont call it and the fans get mad. And i have came to knownledge that ben and the steelers just DO NOT play flag football and the refs see that. So i think if we do get new staff dont get the pansey's cause the steelers to stay the hard hiting team they have been since 1970. And i hate to say it for the next year. I do not see us winging to many game. and not cause we suck but all this change its not going to happend we are NOT going to the SB there is no way BUT and thats a BUT if we do i will admit i was wronge but im not going to be but anyways GOO STEELERS

SteelerNation2007:tt02: :imhere:

Steelersfan
01-23-2007, 01:38 PM
Well seeing that we kept Dick and they promoted from within for the OC already I think we have our answer.....lol