PDA

View Full Version : GRIMM may be going

BlitzburghNation
01-22-2007, 08:59 PM
To Arizona,,,,,,,,,,,That's the rumor I've heard on sirius radio :dunno:
Well one thing I do know he's not gonna be in Steel Town this year :cursin:
But none of us can blame him !
Thanks for the Memories and all the blood,sweat and tears you've put into this team,,,,,,,,,,We are gonna miss you GRIMSTER :clap:

BlitzburghRockCity
01-22-2007, 09:09 PM
As soon as Whiz heard the confirmation about Tomlin I'd bet he was on the phone to the Steelers asking permission to interview him if that's the case. Im not so sure he'd leave though to go to Arizona or if Whiz ever really contacted him to do so cuz we' have heard about it by now on the news or something.

K Train
01-22-2007, 09:11 PM
ive moved on lol

Koopa
01-22-2007, 09:15 PM
As soon as Whiz heard the confirmation about Tomlin I'd bet he was on the phone to the Steelers asking permission to interview him if that's the case. Im not so sure he'd leave though to go to Arizona or if Whiz ever really contacted him to do so cuz we' have heard about it by now on the news or something.

i think the rooney's are letting him out of his contract regardless

BlitzburghNation
01-22-2007, 09:17 PM
They Should,,,,,,,,,,,

House of Steel
01-22-2007, 09:33 PM
I agree with both of you. It is time to move on. Grimm needs to go. I am so glad to hear LeBeau is sticking around.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-22-2007, 09:45 PM
i think the rooney's are letting him out of his contract regardless

Im sure if Whiz or somebody else wants him for an OC they will let him out for sure. I'd imagine we'll see in the coming days an update on his status.

BB2W
01-22-2007, 11:44 PM
This was the most likely option... maybe he will end up in Dallas.

Koopa
01-22-2007, 11:48 PM
Im sure if Whiz or somebody else wants him for an OC they will let him out for sure. I'd imagine we'll see in the coming days an update on his status.

i thought i read last night, that with this hire, the rooneys let grimm out of his contract

BB2W
01-22-2007, 11:53 PM
i thought i read last night, that with this hire, the rooneys let grimm out of his contractI read in the Tribune that Grimm would be retained as special teams coach. :anon:

BlitzburghRockCity
01-23-2007, 12:06 AM
Grimm is still on staff and is currently down at the Senior bowl scouting players.

Koopa
01-23-2007, 12:17 AM
are you sure??? i seriously doubt he's there scouting for us......he's probably heart broken and in a deep depression eating a shitload of mcdonalds......

Black@Gold Forever32
01-23-2007, 12:29 AM
are you sure??? i seriously doubt he's there scouting for us......he's probably heart broken and in a deep depression eating a shitload of mcdonalds......

Koopa Grimm didn't get the job and you're still cracking on him.lol