PDA

View Full Version : Bungles at it again....

BlacknGold Bleeder
01-22-2007, 02:18 PM
They are gonna have to build a bigger cage for these cats....:bigthumb:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/football/nfl/01/22/bc.fbn.bengals.arrest.ap/index.html

BlitzburghRockCity
01-22-2007, 02:20 PM
that's just pathetic. Marvin Lewis has lost complete control of this team. The inmates are running the asylum and it's been that way the last 2 years atleast. There's far too many ego's and far too much of the "me first" thinking on that team and that all falls on the coach.

Cowher surrounded himself with players who are team oriented, not the likes of the chumps that the bengals have !

Blitzburgh55
01-22-2007, 02:20 PM
:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:
God the bengals are dumb

AZ_Steeler
01-22-2007, 02:23 PM
The Bengals might not be out of control just yet, that will only happen when Palmer is busted :lol:, but the thugs and trouble makers on the Bengals are definitely coming to the surface. As tough as it might be, getting rid of these people is probably something that needs to be done.

SteelerFan87
01-22-2007, 02:30 PM
"When a Boone County sheriff's deputy asked Joseph to get out of the vehicle, he smelled marijuana. The deputy searched Joseph's black backpack with a Super Bowl logo and found a bag of marijuana in a pouch, the arrest report said."

WTF is a Bungle doing with a Super Bowl backpack? :lol:

So this makes 9. Damn, that puts them below .500! (8 wins, 9 arrests) :lol:

Black@Gold Forever32
01-22-2007, 02:43 PM
All I can I'm not shocked but this is getting stupid. I don't care since I'm not a Bengals fans. But it does make the NFL look bad. I think the NFL needs to have a tougher drug policey. For the first offense its a year off. I'm sure the players would stop using the magic herb then.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-22-2007, 02:46 PM
The Bengals themselves have some tough decisions this offseason. These trouble makers should never have been brought into the organization in the first place and now its all coming back to haunt them. They're trying to sacrifice wins at the expense of reputation and class, and that just doesnt work.

SteelersfaninPhilly
01-22-2007, 04:02 PM
Dam I guess I should of bet. I would of made some quick and easy cash. :banana:

Stairwayto7
01-22-2007, 04:14 PM
9 Players arrested in 9 months????

That means in 13 months the entire bungles starting lineup will be behind bars!

The Bungels will have to put thier numbers on the back, so they fit.

7345630- Property of the state!

K Train
01-22-2007, 04:41 PM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y123/ABuccsFan/Smileys/smileyblunt.gif

floodcitygirl
01-22-2007, 05:00 PM
Do you believe this stuff??? Who in the world has control of that team because it sure isn't Marvin Lewis???!!! How can people be gifted with such talent and work so hard to get into that kind of position to risk blowing it for such stupid stuff??? What idiots!

SteelerFan87
01-22-2007, 05:08 PM
What I want to know is, how do you not learn from the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, or 8th guy who did something stupid and got caught?

Stairwayto7
01-22-2007, 06:48 PM
even thier fans are fed up! From thier forum

Re: I'm embarrassed to be a Bengals Fan
Reply Quote
At this moment in time I agree. I am embarassed to be a fan of the Bengals. There is nothing to admire about them as a Team. Why do no other teams not have these problems? It's ridiculus and it needs to stop. I'm to the point, where I'm doubting my trust in Marvin. Why can't anyone seem to put an end to this. And how dumb at some of the players?? The cops aren't going to just let you go because you're a Bengal, that's perfectly obvious, so how is a lesson not learned??? I think that things need to be done within the organization before we end up 3 and 13 again. Because, that's where we're headed. I just feel bad for the good guys on the team that are responsible and stay out of trouble.

DIESELMAN
01-22-2007, 06:56 PM
The NFL should've stepped in a long time ago. Granted its the offseason and the coach only has so much control over what players do in that time frame BUT if Lewis would have grown some cajones and made an example out of the first 2-3 players that screwed up the rest of the team would've took notice. Lewis need to have an 2 operations.....one to get his head out of his *** and the second to give him a set of balls.

floodcitygirl
01-22-2007, 07:28 PM
It ticks me off too the attitude that it's no big deal because it's just some pot. The fact is that these arrogant Bungle baffoons are driving around drunk and stoned on the same roads that me and my kids are on. I have some definate issues with that.

DIESELMAN
01-22-2007, 07:39 PM
It ticks me off too the attitude that it's no big deal because it's just some pot. The fact is that these arrogant Bungle baffoons are driving around drunk and stoned on the same roads that me and my kids are on. I have some definate issues with that.

Thats it right there girl. They don't give a **** about nobody but themselves.

BlitzburghNation
01-22-2007, 07:44 PM
There uniforms and helmet's have stripes on them,,,,,,,,,,,So they can be ready for there future :bengalssuck:

Steelerlyn
01-23-2007, 05:29 PM
There uniforms and helmet's have stripes on them,,,,,,,,,,,So they can be ready for there future :bengalssuck:

LOL that is kewl!~

BBG7
01-24-2007, 12:29 PM

I agree completely. They only care about themselves...but they know that the Bengals and the NFL are not going to do anything about it so who cares (well at least that's how they see it) If the Bengals would take more action regarding this situation I beleive things will change. But Marvin is looking at a team that can win and he wants to at any expense. Yeah they suspended Henry for one game last year but they waited for the suspension until the Raiders game...hmmmm...not too harsh of a penalty if you ask me. Marvin has to set an example and while Henry is a key part to thier offenses, he and all the others players should have much harsher penalties and maybe it would stop.

House of Steel
01-24-2007, 12:40 PM
Can someone say, Cintucky Felons for a new name?

SteelersfaninPhilly
01-24-2007, 12:53 PM
Coming up next on america's most wanted....Chris Henry, James Jospeh, and the rest of the cincinnatie bengals

BBG7
01-24-2007, 01:11 PM
Can someone say, Cintucky Felons for a new name?

:lol: :lol: :lol: I love it.

floodcitygirl
01-24-2007, 01:28 PM
I agree completely. They only care about themselves...but they know that the Bengals and the NFL are not going to do anything about it so who cares (well at least that's how they see it) If the Bengals would take more action regarding this situation I beleive things will change. But Marvin is looking at a team that can win and he wants to at any expense. Yeah they suspended Henry for one game last year but they waited for the suspension until the Raiders game...hmmmm...not too harsh of a penalty if you ask me. Marvin has to set an example and while Henry is a key part to thier offenses, he and all the others players should have much harsher penalties and maybe it would stop.Exactly right. The thing is that while they were winning some games, the staff, players, and most of the fans could have cared less what they did off of the field. You can look at who they drafted to know that. Only now that they ended the season as they did (:greengrin: Thank you my Black N Gold boys!) do they have a negative word to say. They are all stepping on top of each other to place blame. Even their former "football god" of a coach, Marvin Lewis's head, is being placed in the chopping block now by some. It's very interesting to watch. :smashbengals:

BBG7
01-24-2007, 01:34 PM
They don't care about getting a grasp on this team. They just went and signed some guy that has been in prison for quite awhile for armed burgulry if I'm not mistaken. That was just a few weeks ago or so. I don't think this guy has much chance of making the team...but still come on...if you are trying to clean up your act, you don't sign a convicted felon to your team.

TEEMONT
01-25-2007, 02:08 PM
What I don't get is how in the hell do they get caught?!!

I managed to smoke a lot of weed in college, and not once was I ever caught doing it. I even fell asleep once on top of my car, and still did not get caught. These guys doing what they do in the off-season, I have no problem with, but jesus, don't be sooo stupid that you get caught. That's what I have no respect for, the fact they can't do it without getting caught. I guarantee you there are Steelers getting high, but they manage to do it in the privacy of their own home.

They don't care about getting a grasp on this team. They just went and signed some guy that has been in prison for quite awhile for armed burgulry if I'm not mistaken. That was just a few weeks ago or so. I don't think this guy has much chance of making the team...but still come on...if you are trying to clean up your act, you don't sign a convicted felon to your team.
I saw this too, I can't remember this dudes name, but I think he went to Nebraska. He is being assigned to NFL Europe.