PDA

View Full Version : Make me Puke Arians

coldrolled
02-02-2012, 01:16 PM
New Indianapolis offensive coordinator Bruce Arians said Wednesday he hopes Peyton Manning returns to the Colts, though he also said he believes the best way for a rookie quarterback to learn is by playing. He didn't drop hints about the Colts' plans for Manning or what Indy would do with the No. 1 overall draft pick.

BlitzburghRockCity
02-02-2012, 01:59 PM
Arians' comments the other day when he talked to the media seemed to have struck a nerve with the Steeler Nation. He took some jabs at the team about how he was let go but did say he had a great run, loves the players, and he'll be friends with Ben forever.

Quite frankly I'm just tired of talking about the guy now. He's gone, we all know he wasn't the best playcaller , but he had his moments. The whole situation has just been one big mess.

K Train
02-02-2012, 02:07 PM
while i loathe arians as a coach and playcaller, you all seem to hate him as a person lol.

it wasnt handled well, but at least hes gone thats all that matters too me

papabaier
02-02-2012, 03:03 PM
while i loathe arians as a coach and playcaller, you all seem to hate him as a person lol.

Don't really care about Arians past his being OC. Hated his predictability and crap play calling in red zone.
Don't really care how his dismissal was protrayed. Like any business, there are times when employees don't fit anymore and are let go. Big deal. Good luck in Indy - with their O line, might do better with his game plan.

Tomlin, get a deal in place for OC!!:nono::2cents:

PITTxPRIDE
02-02-2012, 03:13 PM

couldnt agree more, if one QB affetcs your season as bad as the colts... SMH bad oaching come into play

Nolrog
02-02-2012, 05:29 PM
Who cares anymore. He moved on. Maybe we can too.