PDA

View Full Version : Bobby Rayburn said it best...

NYCsteelersfan
01-31-2012, 04:26 PM
"The fans are like women. When you're hitting, they love you. And when you're not, they'd as soon spit on you as look at you."

BlitzburghRockCity
01-31-2012, 04:37 PM
Ain't nobody splittin around here...complaining a little yeah, but not boltin because of some coordinator controversy..LOL

chisteeler
01-31-2012, 04:45 PM
He also said, "I mean, come on, let's be real here, you know. What are we doin'? We're not curin' cancer, you know. We're playin' a game. That's all it is - just a game!"

NYCsteelersfan
01-31-2012, 04:51 PM
He also said, "I mean, come on, let's be real here, you know. What are we doin'? We're not curin' cancer, you know. We're playin' a game. That's all it is - just a game!"

lol...I didn't include that because it makes everyone on a sports forum seem a little crazy.

Ibleedblk&gld
01-31-2012, 04:53 PM
we're steelers fans...we were born crazy :)

chisteeler
01-31-2012, 08:10 PM
we're steelers fans...we were born crazy :)

Ma ma mama we're all crazy now :tt02:

A little blast from the past for some of us older addicts :lol:

RIVERS OF STEEL
01-31-2012, 09:11 PM
Never felt like spitten on them. Killin maybe but, not spittin on nobody. I am still a steelers fan, wearin the colors proudly with no shame. Steelers fans are unique among the NFLs fans. I been one for a long long long time with no desire to switch to something else. Oh yeah, which Rayburn we talkin about here? This post is for points only. Thanks.

chisteeler
02-01-2012, 07:48 AM
^ Bobby Rayburn is a character from the movie The Fan with Snipes and DeNiro.

RIVERS OF STEEL
02-01-2012, 06:53 PM
^ Bobby Rayburn is a character from the movie The Fan with Snipes and DeNiro.

The deranged. I think i saw that. One of those movie that ain't nowhere near what you'd o thunk it to be.