PDA

View Full Version : Are you going to watch the Pro Bowl?

BlitzburghRockCity
01-24-2012, 11:09 PM
In recent years I've been known to fall asleep watching the pro bowl I have to admit. By the time the game actually kicks off a good number of the original players selected aren't even on the field. Players go out because of injury or the super bowl and you end up with a watered down group of less popular players than what were voted in.

Now maybe you can argue that when some of the super stars who got in on their reputation bail out you actually get someone who's deserving, but..LOL.

LatrobePA
01-24-2012, 11:53 PM
I'd rather be goose hunting, pro bowls are silly!

Granite State Steel
01-25-2012, 12:20 AM
Nah…that and preseason games. Never watch.

Steelers_All_Day_43
01-25-2012, 12:29 AM
I'll watch some of it. Can't sit through the whole game though.

TampaSteelGirl
01-25-2012, 06:45 AM
i'll watch enough to see our players play...:tt02:

Nolrog
01-25-2012, 07:11 AM
If you add up the total amount of time I've watched pro bowls over the last 25 years, it's probably in total, less than 1 quarter (pretty much the same for the MLB All Star game as well.)

SteelCityKid5
01-25-2012, 11:46 AM
Wouldn't Ben be starting? So yeah, Ill tune in for a bit just to see the Steelers "in uniform" until Latrobe

Big T
01-25-2012, 12:11 PM
Yes because it's football and there are a good number if Steelers in it. I still find it entertaining.

PITTxPRIDE
01-25-2012, 03:27 PM
Yes because it's football and there are a good number if Steelers in it. I still find it entertaining.

Exactly, and a few years ago Woodley got a pick and that was fun to watch, plus i like watching the ravens and steelers argue and stuff on the sidelines :yellowthumb:

BlitzburghRockCity
01-25-2012, 04:04 PM
I have found myself more interested in the Pro Bowl this year for some reason. Perhaps it is the additional Steelers on the team this year but I'll be watching it.

I swear if the AFC loses by a long touchdown pass on the last play of the game I'm going to throw a fit! :evilshake: :duh:

Raleigh Steel
01-25-2012, 04:16 PM
i'd rather watch an autopsy.

i went to the NHL all-star game that was in raleigh last year. the only reason i went was because it was probably a once in a lifetime thing to do. i would not have watched it on tv though.

if i got to go to hawaii, then i'd watch the pro bowl...

steelersbabex25
01-25-2012, 04:31 PM
The only part of the Pro Bowl that I found someone entertaining was the skills competition..and they did away with that a few years ago. So..no. I won't be watching the Pro Bowl. Just more reminders that the Steelers aren't in the Super Bowl.

RIVERS OF STEEL
01-25-2012, 06:29 PM
What the _ is the point of the pro bow? I have never watched this sensless game.