PDA

View Full Version : Will it ever stop?

RIVERS OF STEEL
01-24-2012, 03:55 PM
Ragings claim the Patriots messed with the score board so Cundriff shanked a kick in a hurry when he didn't have to be in a hurry. Hey Hardonbaugh it take to court Dbag.

Story: http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2012/01/24/ravens-kicking-consultant-cant-rule-out-new-england-patriots-cheating-in-afc-championship/

Bottom line. You suck now, you sucked then and you will always suck. Hell, I almost forgot. You lost. Now go home like the little boy you are.

Troyisabeast_43
01-24-2012, 04:10 PM
I agree I have no love loss for the Patriots dont get me wrong but the way the Ravens and especially Harbaugh just continue to **** and moan and whine and cry about every stupid little thing is ridiculous. Both Harbaugh brothers are bad winners and sore losers and both have some serious issues. The Ravens are done just like everybody else and come next season when the slate is wiped clean their AFC North title they won this season and their sweep of the Steelers wont mean **** anymore...

LatrobePA
01-24-2012, 11:19 PM
Eat **** Harbaugh, this douche bitches after every loss!

connecticutsteel
01-25-2012, 03:29 AM
I don't want to sound like i'm defending a harbaugh but their name iosn't mentioned once

TampaSteelGirl
01-25-2012, 05:49 AM
What I don't understand is why can't the Ravens EVER take a loss gracefully!!!

Hell the Pats cheated during our AFC Championship game,we all knew it but when Cowher was asked what he thought...he gracefully stated basically that it didn't matter..

Ravens you lost....get the F over it!

RIVERS OF STEEL
01-25-2012, 06:29 AM
I don't want to sound like i'm defending a harbaugh but their name iosn't mentioned once

Brown wouldn't dare say that if hardonbaugh didn't know about it.

LatrobePA
01-25-2012, 11:49 AM
Brown wouldn't dare say that if hardonbaugh didn't know about it.

Isn't Brown the guy that looks like a woman that Harbaugh pushed seconds before the sweetest shank in Ravens history?

Zachintosh66
01-25-2012, 12:26 PM
i hate the ravens more than anyone but Harbaugh > Tomlin

LatrobePA
01-25-2012, 01:22 PM
i hate the ravens more than anyone but Harbaugh > Tomlin

Tomlin is a pussy, Harbaugh is a bitch?? Hmmm lol

jpele
01-25-2012, 01:37 PM
Tomlin is a pussy, Harbaugh is a whining bitch?? Hmmm lol

I fixed it for you. Lol

LatrobePA
01-25-2012, 03:00 PM
I fixed it for you. Lol

HAAA :tt02:

steelersbabex25
01-25-2012, 03:38 PM
Harbaugh is silly.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-25-2012, 04:44 PM
It's the Raven way, always cast blame on someone else to save face. Never take responsibility for the loss, period.

You don't hear the Steelers talking such nonsense.

RIVERS OF STEEL
01-25-2012, 05:24 PM
Isn't Brown the guy that looks like a woman that Harbaugh pushed seconds before the sweetest shank in Ravens history?

Not sure but, imagine if that guy had some real cajonies and punched that ******* in the face. Man that would've made my whole year.

DIESELMAN
01-25-2012, 05:36 PM
The Patriots messed with the scoreboard? LMAO!!! If they are going to cheat they're going to be discreet about it lol The rat turds confused themselves, they had 1 timeout left, they should have took that instead of hurrying on the field like a bunch of retards.

JensK
01-25-2012, 05:42 PM
Even if the scoreboard was broke that hardly matters. Its the last second, you have a timeout and you know your kicker is not fully prepared and ready to kick. It was terrible terrible coaching and thats about it. The Patriots could have set fire to the goalposts and that still wouldn't excuse how badly they called that last drive.