PDA

View Full Version : Arians & Whisenhunt to be reunited?

BlitzburghRockCity
01-24-2012, 01:49 AM
According to NFL Network's Jason LaCanfora, former Steelers Offensive Coordinator Bruce Arians has been in talks with the Arizona Cardinals about a vacancy on their staff. The team may say he still plans to retire but Bruce still has football left in him more than likely and the Cards would be a fit for him given his history with all the former Steeler personnel.

Former Pittsburgh Steelers (http://www.nfl.com/teams/pittsburghsteelers/profile?team=PIT) offensive coordinator Bruce Arians still intends to retire, according to league sources om Monday, but he has been in contact with teams.

The Arizona Cardinals (http://www.nfl.com/teams/arizonacardinals/profile?team=ARI) had discussions with Arians about their vacant quarterbacks coach job, sources said, and Arians has deep ties to coach Ken Whisenhunt and assistant coach Russ Grimm from their days in Pittsburgh.

acero
01-24-2012, 01:53 AM
why whiz find himself a way to reclute his own peersonnel? this is ridicuolus and mediocre on whizs part man

TampaSteelGirl
01-24-2012, 07:13 AM
:rofl: :rofl:

Whiz is like a dog in heat......

coldrolled
01-24-2012, 07:28 AM
Johm Skelton is 6'6 250lbs. he can take an arians game plan..

Raleigh Steel
01-24-2012, 07:36 AM
Johm Skelton is 6'6 250lbs. he can take an arians game plan..

OMG that is funny right there!!!!!!!!!!!

LatrobePA
01-24-2012, 09:53 AM
F BA!!

BlitzburghRockCity
01-24-2012, 11:49 AM
Everytime a Steeler player or coach becomes available it's like throwing fresh meat into a lions den for Arizona. They'll snatch it up in a hot second and ask questions later.

Real Deal Steel
01-24-2012, 01:01 PM
why whiz find himself a way to reclute his own peersonnel? this is ridicuolus and mediocre on whizs part man

Whiz is a bitter, bitter man. He wants to be the coach of the Steeler soooo bad. He lives
to just stick it to us. That's his main focus in life. He can have Arians. There made for each other. :tt02:

steelspikes
01-24-2012, 01:26 PM
Whiz way too smart to bring BA on board. Despite recent Az downturn, I do not believe KW is suicidal.

HUNT4SEVEN
01-24-2012, 01:54 PM
This doesn't surpriise me in the least lmao:lol: i hope this happens:crossfingers:

TampaSteelGirl
01-25-2012, 06:44 AM
Whiz is a bitter, bitter man. He wants to be the coach of the Steeler soooo bad. He lives
to just stick it to us. That's his main focus in life. He can have Arians. There made for each other. :tt02:

funny part is he has yet to stick it to us :hehheh:

Real Deal Steel
01-25-2012, 12:04 PM
But he's positioning himself to do so. Every player that leaves, he specifically goes after them. Crazy stuff.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-26-2012, 12:31 AM
Whiz way too smart to bring BA on board. Despite recent Az downturn, I do not believe KW is suicidal.

The Cardinals offense didn't exactly light up the scoreboards this year. If he thinks BA can help Kevin Kolb like he did Ben then he might pull the trigger.

jnes1216
01-26-2012, 11:59 PM
This doesn't surpriise me in the least lmao:lol: i hope this happens:crossfingers:

I hope this happens too, this way we won't have to face Fitzgerald again in the Super Bowl. Arians can take his "3 screens and a cloud of punt" straight to the arizona desert.

coldrolled
01-27-2012, 08:24 AM
Cardinal fans want Haley back...