PDA

View Full Version : I wanted the Ravens to lose the exact way they did...

Troyisabeast_43
01-23-2012, 03:02 PM
I got exactly what I wanted yesterday in terms of how I wanted the Ravens to lose that game to the Pats. I wanted them to have a chance to win at the end of the game and think they were going to win only to lose it in complete and total devistating fashion and that is exactly what happened. To see the look on Harbaugh,Suggs,Rice and all the other Ravens players faces after Cundiff missed that FG was simply a thing of beauty. All I can say is it couldnt have happened to a better team. The Ravens pretty much ruined the Steelers season this year sweeping them twice and forcing them to go on the road in the playoffs and for their season to end like this was great. This was the Ravens chance this year to get to the Super Bowl. It was a weak year in the AFC and the Ravens ended up winning the division this year and getting a lot of breaks and getting the bye week and didnt have to get by the Steelers again in the playoffs and they still couldnt get it done and get to the Super Bowl.

So to Harbaugh and all the Ravens bitch *** players and their obnoxious whiny fans you can take every single thing you accomplised this season like winning the AFC North,sweeping the Steelers,and getting the bye week and pretty much scratch it off with an eraser because it means absolutely positively nothing now since you failed to get the Super Bowl and win it this year when you actually had a legit chance of doing so. Because in the end that is all that matters winning championships and the Ravens once again went far but when crunch time came they choked and choked badly one more time. So much like a lot of the Ravens fans always sit there and tell the Steelers fans when they remind them of the past and how they lost to the Steelers in the playoffs in 2008 and 2010 that it doesnt mean anything and it's the past I will say the exact samething now about what the Ravens did to the Steelers this year in terms of sweeping them. IT MEANS NOTHING NOW because this season is over with now and next year is a new season and payback will be a bitch for the Ravens.

The Ravens wont get all the breaks they got last year in terms of sweeping the division and other things as well falling their way such as the Steelers not taking advantage of their opportunities. The Ravens had their chance this year plain and simple and they blew it. For once they cant sit there and blame the Steelers for losing because this one is all on them they ****ed it up and ****ed it up good...

Real Deal Steel
01-23-2012, 03:19 PM
Totally agree. We will have the whole summer to prepare and get ready. We've allready started to move in the right direction by getting rid of Arians, adding Troy Smith and re-establish our Steeler philosophy going forward.

Next season, we will put the skirt and high heel pumps back on the Ravens and pimp slap them all over the football field of their choice.

RIVERS OF STEEL
01-23-2012, 03:23 PM
I would add this. Their Karma took out the other brother as well. Lovely sweet. The best ending to final play off attempts ever.

--- Added 1/23/2012 at 02:23 PM ---

Totally agree. We will have the whole summer to prepare and get ready. We've allready started to move in the right direction by getting rid of Arians, adding Troy Smith and re-establish our Steeler philosophy going forward.

Next season, we will put the skirt and high heel pumps back on the Ravens and pimp slap them all over the football field of their choice.

You only get one chance to embarrass the Steelers.

Real Deal Steel
01-23-2012, 03:26 PM
Ravens won't know what hit them when we see them next season.

We will bend them over the headboard in proper fashion. Bank on it.

LatrobePA
01-23-2012, 03:30 PM
And the Ravens wanted us to lose the exact way we did, to Tebow, YUUUUUUK!!

Harbaugh said before the game "we're winning this one" hey dick, you gotta play the game first!

Troyisabeast_43
01-23-2012, 03:45 PM
Ravens won't know what hit them when we see them next season.

We will bend them over the headboard in proper fashion. Bank on it.

Yep as I said in another thread the Ravens got all the breaks this season even after they lost to bad teams such as the Jags and Seattle and still ended up winning thedivision and getting the bye week because the Steelers failed to capitalize on their opportunities to take advantage of the Ravens losing. That happened this season it wont happen again next season. I still want to know what Jim Harbaugh said about the Saints last week after he beat them?? The guy looks like he has hemroids on the sidelines the entire game he looks completely miserable...

--- Added 1/23/2012 at 02:39 PM ---

And the Ravens wanted us to lose the exact way we did, to Tebow, YUUUUUUK!!

Harbaugh said before the game "we're winning this one" hey dick, you gotta play the game first!

Oh I have no doubt they did but the difference between the Steelers and the Ravens is they take advantage of their opportunities in the playoffs and win the big games and at least get to the Super Bowl and win most of the time with the exception of last season. The Ravens just plain and simply choke. The Ravens can continue to be content with making the playoffs year in and year out and winning one wildcard game and such and then choking in the games that count against the real good teams like the Steelers,Pats,and Colts while the Steelers like always will never settle for anything less then winning the Super Bowl. As I have already told a number of Ravens fans on their obnoxious message boards nobody will care now that you won the AFC North this year and swept the Steelers because it means nothing now because the season is over and you didnt take advantage of any of those things you did because you didnt even get to the Super Bowl this year much less win it. It's a new season now and things will be different next year when you play the Steelers again.

--- Added 1/23/2012 at 02:45 PM ---

I would add this. Their Karma took out the other brother as well. Lovely sweet. The best ending to final play off attempts ever.

--- Added 1/23/2012 at 02:23 PM ---

You only get one chance to embarrass the Steelers.

Both brothers are both miserable arrogant *******s and both lost those games yesterday exactly the way they deserved to lose them in devistating heartbreaking fashion. If you go watch interviews on youtube the Harbaugh brothers do especially Jim Harbaugh all they do is name drop and talk about how great their family is and blah blah blah. They are absolutely sickening to listen too and watch...

RIVERS OF STEEL
01-23-2012, 04:26 PM
Just put up an "Epic Fail" thread on Ravens 24 7 forum. Counting the time till it gets taken down. Post is: Oh hell, I got banned already. **** that was quick. Sore losers.
Laughing my *** off big time. I tried explainin the Pittsburgh Steelers v Ravens thing to my Denver buds (Raiders Hatred) and San Diego buds (Denver Hatred) but they just don't get it. I'll take our rivalry all day every day, passion with out equal.

cuatro_tres43
01-23-2012, 04:53 PM
this video contains profanity:cursin: - not for children or work, but it will brighten up your Monday!!!!!:yellowthumb::reddevil::cope:

http://www.steeleraddicts.com/2012/01/all-is-right-with-the-world-as-ravens-bounced-in-epic-fashion/

steelersbabex25
01-23-2012, 05:47 PM
They were closer than I thought they'd be. I'll give them some credit for not being completely owned like I thought they would be.

RIVERS OF STEEL
01-23-2012, 06:04 PM
He forgot to smash his face into the mirror. ROFL

Troyisabeast_43
01-23-2012, 06:37 PM
Just put up an "Epic Fail" thread on Ravens 24 7 forum. Counting the time till it gets taken down. Post is: Oh hell, I got banned already. **** that was quick. Sore losers.
Laughing my *** off big time. I tried explainin the Pittsburgh Steelers v Ravens thing to my Denver buds (Raiders Hatred) and San Diego buds (Denver Hatred) but they just don't get it. I'll take our rivalry all day every day, passion with out equal.

I have been on that board the last few hours shredding the Ravens fans and their loss yesterday. Havent gotten banned yet but am getting close and I love it lol...

RIVERS OF STEEL
01-23-2012, 07:00 PM
I have been on that board the last few hours shredding the Ravens fans and their loss yesterday. Havent gotten banned yet but am getting close and I love it lol...

Ya gotta tell it like is bro. Guaranteed to get satisfaction. I don't ever feel sucsess like gettin tossed from Bungals, Stains or Turds boards. Usually don't slam them to much, don't have too, cause I'm tellin you, they can dish it out but cannot take it. No one usually disses me as a Steeler fan after a terrible performance by the team because Steeler fans can and do take their medicine well. There are exceptions here i.e. ignernt west coast fans of any team out that way. Just sayin. My user name there is/was: steeldaddy®, kinda in your face. Now the *******s won't let me log in so guess I'll change my user to something inconspicuous like "LittledickRaven" that should work. I have seen fans from other teams come on this board and slam dance on us like no ones business. They have been duly chastized but I have never seen them kicked (although that may have happened, I just haven't seen it). I ain't a mod or the admin and enjoy that they allow other fans to rant and rave here. Everything adds to the mix in a real forum. This board is a real forum.

Troyisabeast_43
01-23-2012, 07:06 PM
Ya gotta tell it like is bro. Guaranteed to get satisfaction. I don't ever feel sucsess like gettin tossed from Bungals, Stains or Turds boards. Usually don't slam them to much, don't have too, cause I'm tellin you, they can dish it out but cannot take it. No one usually disses me as a Steeler fan after a terrible performance by the team because Steeler fans can and do take their medicine well. There are exceptions here i.e. ignernt west coast fans of any team out that way. Just sayin.

I told them the sweep now means absolutely nothing and you have to start all over again next season...They continue to whine and say we swept you and blah blah and I told them well you did but you still didnt finish the job and next season the sweep and winning the AFC North in 2011 will mean absolutely ****...

coach
01-23-2012, 07:45 PM
this video contains profanity:cursin: - not for children or work, but it will brighten up your Monday!!!!!:yellowthumb::reddevil::cope:

http://www.steeleraddicts.com/2012/01/all-is-right-with-the-world-as-ravens-bounced-in-epic-fashion/

When the Steelers lost, I didn't think I would smile again this post season. I was clearly wrong.:lol:

Steelers/PSU Fan
01-23-2012, 07:52 PM
I just hope we beat them in the 1st game of next season or their fans are going to be boasting that they beat us 3 times in a row.....I don't even want to imagine what their fans will say if they sweep us again this upcoming season, their fans would never shut-up. But, as far back as I can remember, neither team has ever beaten the other 4 times in a row.

We could have beat them 5 times in a row, but the last game of the 2007 season we played backups and lost by 6 but then beat them 3 times in the 2008 season.

I hope the NFL doesn't schedule us to play them right at the start of the season like they did this season, the Steelers looked like zombies out there in that 1st game. Need a couple of warmup games before we kick their ***.

cuatro_tres43
01-23-2012, 08:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYltS1WhcKU&feature=player_embedded

Steelers/PSU Fan
01-23-2012, 10:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYltS1WhcKU&feature=player_embedded

I thought this one was pretty good too

http://thebiglead.com/index.php/2012/01/22/ravens-fan-freaks-out-because-of-billy-cundiff/

floodcitygirl
01-24-2012, 07:36 AM
I was praying for something miraculous that would allow both the patriots and ravens to lose. lol! After the game I believe God did His best to help me. The patriots did win but really sucked and the raven loss as it was, perfect! The other Harbaugh going down was icing on the cake. I didn't think I could, but have to say, I enjoyed the day.

scpc
01-24-2012, 09:30 AM
Next to Arians leaving Pittsburgh, this was the best day of my life. Well after we won the AFC last year to go to the superbowl. Oh and the Jets promise to go to the Superbowl this year getting dimmer and dimmer after Holmes melt down.

SuperSteelers
01-24-2012, 01:55 PM
If the Steelers can't be in the Superbowl then the Ravens losing the game was my Superbowl. Bawawawahahahaha

Troyisabeast_43
01-24-2012, 04:58 PM
If the Steelers can't be in the Superbowl then the Ravens losing the game was my Superbowl. Bawawawahahahaha

I totally agree and now come next season even though the Ravens did win the division and did sweep the Steelers they still cant run their mouths because in the end they didnt finish it off by winning a Super Bowl which in the end is all that matters. Nobody will care next season come September that the Ravens beat the Steelers twice this past season and won the AFC North because it will be a new season and none of that will matter in the least bit...As I have stated on here numerous times the Ravens blew a golden opportunity to go to the Super Bowl and win it this season. They had a lot of breaks go their way despite losing some bad games. Next season might not go that way for them and they cant count on sweeping the Steelers next year and the division as well. The bottom line is the Ravens had their Super Bowl opportunity this season with the Steelers out of the way and a weak AFC and they completely and totally pissed it away Sunday in New England...

CowherPower
01-25-2012, 07:22 PM
Getting swept will burn in the players minds all offseason. Just win that second game and who knows, maybe they are still playing in a week and half. I'm sure that will be some serious bulletin board material during training camp and then when the two teams meet next season.

LatrobePA
01-25-2012, 07:51 PM
They lost their DC to Indy, that may hurt!

Black&Gold Munch
01-26-2012, 08:57 PM
Damn straight I'm happy they lost. Losing in heartbreaking fashion like that just makes it all the sweeter for those idiotic ravens fans! After the experience I had while at a Steelers game in Baltimore, I don't care what happens to any of them.