01-22-2012, 08:28 PM
how he not lose that ball?

--- Added 1/22/2012 at 06:26 PM ---

cruz to the 16 or so.

--- Added 1/22/2012 at 06:28 PM ---

1st and goal giants

coach
01-22-2012, 09:06 PM
CCCRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Real Deal Steel
01-22-2012, 11:15 PM
I'm in favor of a no Harbaugh Super Bowl.

RIVERS OF STEEL
01-22-2012, 11:17 PM
Sf ball in ot after Eli didn't ge t the4th.

coach
01-22-2012, 11:30 PM
That looks like it will now be a harbitch-free SB. I might even watch it now.:popcorn:

coldrolled
01-23-2012, 12:44 PM
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sure, Head Coach John Harbaugh said he was “surprised” there wasn’t a review of Lee Evans’ non-catch in the end zone with just seconds remaining, but he was classy in his post-game press conference and knows the entire team could have played better to secure a victory.

That said, several independent news organizations believe the referees should have at least reviewed the play to make absolutely certain that Evans didn’t have control of the ball with two feet in the end zone before Patriots defensive back Sterling Moore knocked the ball out of his hands.

The decision to review the play has to be initiated by the replay assistant in the booth.

“Even though the slow-motion angle shown by CBS seemed to suggest that it may have been a catch, the replay assistant didn’t instruct referee Alberto Riveron to take a look via the on-field portable TV on wheels,” wrote PFT.com’s Mike Florio. “So why didn’t the replay assistant direct Riveron to take another look? Absent indisputable visual evidence that the call on the field was correct, the replay assistant must tell the referee to look for indisputable visual evidence to overturn it.”

However, the league disagrees with Florio.

“The ruling on the field of an incomplete pass was confirmed by the Instant Replay assistant, correctly, and as a result, there was no need to stop the game,” the league said in a statement given to PFT. “The receiver did not get his second foot down in the end zone with possession, and as a result, it was an incomplete pass.”

LatrobePA
01-23-2012, 12:58 PM
That looks like it will now be a harbitch-free SB. I might even watch it now.:popcorn:

Pro Bowl coaches... Have fun with this dick-head Steeler players!!

Nolrog
01-23-2012, 01:06 PM
Sure, Head Coach John Harbaugh said he was “surprised” there wasn’t a review of Lee Evans’ non-catch in the end zone with just seconds remaining,

While I can understand the thought, the call was correct. So the point is ultimately moot.

Troyisabeast_43
01-23-2012, 04:19 PM
Harbaugh boys are the worst type of guys because they are sore winners.

The crap that Harbaugh said about the Saints after the game last week is just the latest
example of their low character.

They can't even be gracious winners.

What did Jim say about the Saints after they won last week I didnt hear it?? Anyway I agree with you 100 percent about the Harbaugh brothers. They are both arrogant loud mouth punks who dont deserve to win anything. Jim Harbaugh after they lost last night to the Giants barely even looked at Tom Coughlin when they meet to shook hands, and when fox tried to interview Jim after the game they said he declined to do an interview on camera. That simplifies being a complete and total classless ******* in my opinion to think you are too good to even fullfill those obligations if you dont win. Jim Harbaugh cannot be too well liked around the league so far this season especially after his little feud this year with Jim Schwartz and also how he treats opposing coaches and people around him when he both wins and loses. The guy is a dick plain and simple and the same can be said for his brother John as well in Baltimore who we all know about. They both got exactly what they deserved yesterday and they both deserve to sit home and suffer and go watch more game tape with their loud mouth annoying no name father Jack Harbaugh.

Real Deal Steel
01-23-2012, 04:21 PM
What did Jim say about the Saints after they won last week I didnt hear it?? Anyway I agree with you 100 percent about the Harbaugh brothers. They are both arrogant loud mouth punks who dont deserve to win anything. Jim Harbaugh after they lost last night to the Giants barely even looked at Tom Coughlin when they meet to shook hands, and when fox tried to interview Jim after the game they said he declined to do an interview on camera. That simplifies being a complete and total classless ******* in my opinion to think you are too good to even fullfill those obligations if you dont win. Jim Harbaugh cannot be too well liked around the league so far this season especially after his little feud this year with Jim Schwartz and also how he treats opposing coaches and people around him when he both wins and loses. The guy is a dick plain and simple and the same can be said for his brother John as well in Baltimore who we all know about. They both got exactly what they deserved yesterday and they both deserve to sit home and suffer and go watch more game tape with their loud mouth annoying no name father Jack Harbaugh.

I'm real deal steel and I approve this message. :lol: :lol:

Troyisabeast_43
01-23-2012, 04:28 PM
Can we send a Fedex letter the the Ravens facility thanking them for that Lee Evans pick up?? Hahahaha

--- Added 1/22/2012 at 05:18 PM ---

The Ravens won the turnover battle and still lost.

This is the first playoff game where the team that won the turnover battle lost. I don't care what you say, that is a sign that your offense can't get it done. Simple as that.

I agree that while Joe Flacco did play well in this game and I wont totally put this loss on him the Ravens offense failed and failed miserably at key points in this game to make the big significant plays to put them over the hump. I really think the Ravens needed this game to be in Baltimore and they would have had a better chance to win this game probably would have won. The Ravens can blame the losses they had to bad teams such as the Jags and Seattle on the road as the main reason why they werent the 1 seed and didnt have that game in Baltimore yesterday instead of in Foxborough. Their offenses in both of those losses were terrible and a main reason as to why they lost those games.