PDA

View Full Version : Bye Bye Pats !!!

BlitzburghRockCity
01-21-2007, 10:18 PM
Wow what a wild game, but congrats to Tony Dungy for finally making it to the Super Bowl with the colts.

BYE BYE Pats !! Don't let the door hit ya on the way out !

House of Steel
01-21-2007, 10:21 PM
WHOOOHOOOO way to go, DUNGY!!!!!

MRS Steelerfan
01-21-2007, 10:22 PM
:nahnah: :nahnah: :nahnah: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: That ROCKED!!!!

Koopa
01-21-2007, 10:24 PM
this is one of those bitter sweet games, i hate manning, i hate brady....i thought the pats were gonna win and they should've but nooooo, they had to play prevent at the end of the first half and let them put on 3 points.......

the nfl is gay though, **** 2 weeks, play tomorrow lol............

BlitzburghRockCity
01-21-2007, 10:25 PM
I hate rooting for Manning too, but I hate rooting for Brady even more so atleast the lesser of 2 evils got it done today.

Ambridge
01-21-2007, 10:26 PM
Seeing the Pats get sawed off at the end of the game was just plain great.

Congrats to Manning and Dungy.....Beat the Bears!!

Koopa
01-21-2007, 10:26 PM
hopefully someone can pull a kimo in the superbowl and take out manning like we did palmer lol

House of Steel
01-21-2007, 10:29 PM
That would be the ****.

DIESELMAN
01-21-2007, 10:30 PM
:toot::toot:Congrats....Its about time Colts:toot::toot:

Go Bears!!!!!:banana::banana:

Steelersfan
01-21-2007, 10:35 PM
Yup, I'm a Bears fan now.....lol

Captain comeback didn't quite have it tonight!

rainman
01-21-2007, 10:41 PM
I'm glad the Pats lost (can care less for who won)

SteelerFan87
01-21-2007, 10:53 PM
Holy **** what a comeback!!!!

Way to Peyton, Dungy, and the Colts. Great game! Peyton played his *** off. He was getting some huge hits after his throws, but he hung in there and made some huge plays for the win. Addai and Rhoads were great, Reggie Wayne made possibly the biggest play of the game when he lost that ball and pulled it back, the defense stepped up in the 2nd half, Clark and Utech made some huge plays, the Colts played through injuries, it was a great game and they deserve to go to the Super Bowl.

Hell, the Pats deserve alot of credit for playing a very good game too. I congratulate them on that. If they had won, I would finally have been satisfied that they earned it. But, still, I can't resist. As Nelson from the Simpsons would say, "HA Ha!" I wonder if Belichick's hoodie from this game will be banished like that red one he wore last time they lost to the Colts and he never wore again? :lol:

Anyway, congrats Colts, and you deserve to win the Super Bowl.

But most of all, thanks for making sure those damn patsies don't match our 70's SB record! :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

floodcitygirl
01-21-2007, 10:57 PM
Absolutely!!!! If the Steelers can't go, then my philosophy is the Bengals and the Pats can't go! It just puts life back in more proper alignment. Congrats to the Colts! What a great game! :bigthumb:

Forged in Steel
01-21-2007, 11:02 PM
Holy s*it was that wild! I hate wanting the Colts but if the Patriots would have made it they would have tied the Steelers for 6 times in th Super Bowl, and if they won would have had 4 and just would need one more to tie the Steelers with 5 and most all-time.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-21-2007, 11:06 PM
Did anyone else see that lame *** interview by Belichick at the end, he was so short and smart assed it wasn't even funny !

Forged in Steel
01-21-2007, 11:09 PM
Did anyone else see that lame *** interview by Belichick at the end, he was so short and smart assed it wasn't even funny !

Yeah I saw that, and Boomer Esiason was laughing at it.

rainman
01-21-2007, 11:41 PM
I was too, ol Belichick thought the game was theirs lol - i'm so glad they lost. I dont want Brady to ever get 4 SB rings, Terry is the greatest!!!

House of Steel
01-21-2007, 11:47 PM
To Hell with Belliache. He needs to get a damn life. He been a prick ever since he coached in Cleveland.

Ambridge
01-21-2007, 11:50 PM

I missed it but I hope one of the networks gives a replay.

How about after the game when Manning went over to shake Belichick's hand and Belichick(not even looking at Manning)taps Manning on the back and keeps on walking.

Belichick is all ***.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-22-2007, 12:46 AM
Yep he didnt want to see or talk to anybody, complete lack of class and common courtesy !

House of Steel
01-22-2007, 12:48 AM
Why does that surprise you, Matt? We all knew this would happen. I hate that mother****er to begin with.

Prosdo
01-22-2007, 03:04 AM
Was it just me or did he push pass Manning and not shake his hand?

Black@Gold Forever32
01-22-2007, 03:39 AM
**** the Colts **** the Pats **** Brady and **** Manning.

Da Bears all the way. My best friend and his Dad are diehard Bears fans and I'm happy for them the Bears are in the Super Bowl and are going to get the **** out of the Colts.

floodcitygirl
01-22-2007, 10:42 AM
Was it just me or did he push pass Manning and not shake his hand?I didn't see it but I heard that Peyton was waiting to shake his hand and he blew right by him.

SteelerFan87
01-22-2007, 11:53 AM
Yeah, there's a thread about it on patriotsplanet. Apparently Manning went over to Dungy right as Belichick was congratulating him, and then Belichick walked past Manning, Peyton stuck out his hand for a handshake, and Belichick just ignored it and kept walking. LT was right, Belichick has no class.

And Boomer Esaison just lost his speaking privleges. WTF was up with wearing a ****ing Belichick hoodie during the pregame? And then at halftime when they were talking about Hobbs's pass interference on Reggie Wayne in the endzone that wasn't called, Boomer was like "I think that was a great call." Way to be unbaised, douche.

Steelersfan
01-22-2007, 11:56 AM
I didn't think that was pass int. Wayne tripped on his own before Hobbs even touched him. And that is an unbiased statement cause I really don't care for either team.....lol On the replay Wayne clearly tripped on his own which caused the contact. I thought it was int. when it first happened but changed my mind on the replay.