PDA

View Full Version : Free Agent Gs we should be looking at!!!

MDSteel15
01-20-2012, 10:07 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know what he said, but this is what we are all thinking! And these are the guys I think we should talk to:

1. Carl Nicks, G, Saints. Age: 27
Nicks is arguably the top guard in all of football. He has no weaknesses to his game; his blasts open huge holes for his running back, and he seldom allows a quarterback pressure. He was whistled for only two penalties all year.

2. Kraig Urbik (RFA), G/C, Bills. Age: 26
Kraig Urbik missed some time with a sprained MCL, but didn't permit a single sack in 2011. He played effectively at center once Eric Wood went down. I know we let him slip through our fingers but we saw something in him before so why not now!!!

3. Chad Rinehart (RFA), G, Bills. Age: 27
He did a phenomenal job replacing Andy Levitre when the stud guard had to move around in the wake of injuries to Eric Wood and Demetrius Bell. Rinehart didn't allow a single sack.

JensK
01-20-2012, 10:28 AM
I would loose the last little bit of trust I have in the Steelers in terms of picking up FAs if they get Urbik again. He is a terrible player, and he did nothing but suck for us. Also, he is not exactly build for our kind of o-line scheme.

Carl Nicks on the other hand.. That would be sexy as all hell!

K Train
01-20-2012, 11:26 AM
carl nicks will want as much money as jhari evans got.

urbik LMAO he is absymal

MDSteel15
01-20-2012, 05:01 PM
Neither of those guys in Buffalo gave up a sack and you guys don't like that? WTH... I think Arians has invaded your heads after the retirement announcement!!! :eek1:

JensK
01-20-2012, 05:11 PM
Urbik was most likely the worst o-line player aside from Mahan I've seen on this team. He was so horrible. I mean, Stapleton beat him for a starting job.

connecticutsteel
01-20-2012, 06:18 PM
no way Jamaine Stevenson was the worst or CHRIS SCOTT