PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Clark is will try to change his number to 21

BlitzburghRockCity
01-19-2012, 10:51 PM
Checking out his twitter tonight, Clark was thanking his fans for buying his jersey. He also mentioned that if Mewelde Moore retires or doesn't return to the Steelers, he wants to try and change his number 21. In memory of course of his long time friend, Sean Taylor, tragically shot and killed in his home on November 27, 2007.

RealRClark25 (https://twitter.com/#%21/RealRClark25) ryan clark

For everyone who bought my jersey thank you! If Mewelde Moore doesn't come back I will attempt to change my # to 21. We'll see.

LatrobePA
01-19-2012, 11:45 PM
I bet he'll get his wish, Moore won't be back..

HUNT4SEVEN
01-20-2012, 12:09 AM
Hell if they draft right Clark might not be back next year

cmerrifield
01-20-2012, 12:13 AM

I was just thinking that :lol: He had a good year, but we definitely need an upgrade at FS.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-20-2012, 12:37 AM

I think it's a pretty safe bet he'll be back next season. He lead the team in tackles this year and drastically cut down on the bone crushing hits that draw fines and suspensions. With needs on the offensive line, depth on the defensive line potentially, and depth at linebacker, I wouldn't expect them go defensive back very high this year.

As for Moore, I think he could be the odd man out with a young, hungry group of running backs heading into training camp.

connecticutsteel
01-20-2012, 01:08 AM
Barrons' back hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!