PDA

View Full Version : Ed Reed calls out Joe Flacco!

BlitzburghRockCity
01-18-2012, 01:11 PM
Ed Reed didn't like what he saw out of Ravens teammate Joe Flacco last weekend, and he's letting the Ravens QB hear about it through the media.
Flacco completed 14 of 27 passes for 176 yards and was sacked five times in a 20-13 win over the Texans.

"I think Joe was kind of rattled a little bit," Reed said on SiriusXM NFL Radio on Monday. "(The Texans) had a lot of guys in the box on him. And, I mean, they were getting to him."I think a couple times he needed to get rid of the ball. It just didn't look like he had a hold on the offense."

Reed, 33, who sealed the win with an interception and a late deflection, said Flacco, 27, must do better against the Patriots, who have second-worst pass defense in NFL history.

"He can't play like that," Reed said, describing a play when Flacco threw to a covered Ray Rice while Torrey Smith stood open along the sidelines. " I can see that sitting on the sideline or sitting in the stands. You don't know what someone else is seeing."
In comments Wednesday, Flacco brushed off the significance of the comments.
"It was a little funny to me," Flacco said. "I was a little caught off guard. But it is what it is and it's not a big deal."

Ravens coach John Harbaugh said he had a conversation with Reed about the situation.

"I understand where Ed's heart is at," Harbaugh said. "I'm sure there's some things he would've said a little better. The message he was trying to communicate is a good message."

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2012/01/ravens-ed-reed-says-texans-rattled-joe-flacco/1

BlacknGold Bleeder
01-18-2012, 01:16 PM
Just gotta love locker room harmony!!

LatrobePA
01-18-2012, 01:21 PM
Joe Flacco sucks off Ed Reed in the shower...

Troyisabeast_43
01-18-2012, 03:50 PM
The Ravens defense and especially John Harbaugh do not have a ton of confidence in Joe Flacco to single handily carry the Ravens on his back if they need him too. They know he cant get it done and they know that they had better give Flacco a lot of help in this game against the Pats in order to win it because they have absolutely no confidence at all in Flacco to win this game by himself...

RIVERS OF STEEL
01-18-2012, 08:45 PM
Hey Ed. Joe said your mother sucks and you wish you were a w...boy. What you gonna do about that? He also said your go tee looks like ****. So there. Have a nice game in Foxboro.