PDA

View Full Version : Lesser Of Two Evils

SteelCityVoice
01-15-2012, 11:30 PM
http://thevoicesays.blogspot.com/2012/01/patriots-ravens-which-is-lesser-of-two.html

Steeler fans are used to rooting passionately against the Baltimore Ravens and New England Patriots.

In terms of AFC teams, there is no bigger rival than the Ravens, although the Patriots led by Tom Brady are pretty close.

It's safe to say most Steeler fans were hoping the Denver Broncos and Houston Texans could pull off upsets in their divisional round matchups against these hated foes, but it wasn't in the cards.

So now we're left with the ultimate no-win scenario for Steeler fans. Do you root for the division rival you despise with every inch of your soul or do you root for Tom Brady? Gatorade Bath (Harbaugh) vs. Spygate (Belichick)?

(continued....)

BlitzburghRockCity
01-16-2012, 12:44 AM
There is no way on God's green earth, not a snowball's chance in hell, never going to happen in a million years that I will ever cheer for Baltimore. As much as it pains me to say I'm looking forward to Tom Brady sticking it to the Ravens this week and sending them home packing. Then a Pats/Giants rematch and a Giants win.

SteelCityVoice
01-16-2012, 09:58 AM
About time someone disagrees with me around here haha

HUNT4SEVEN
01-16-2012, 08:14 PM
There is no way on God's green earth, not a snowball's chance in hell, never going to happen in a million years that I will ever cheer for Baltimore. As much as it pains me to say I'm looking forward to Tom Brady sticking it to the Ravens this week and sending them home packing. Then a Pats/Giants rematch and a Giants win.

Honestly i won't be rooting for either, but i want the cheaters to beat the RATS also and i want the G men to beat the cheaters in the SuperBowl, cause i don't want belicheat to be tied with Noll in superbowl wins, but i wouldn't mind seeing the RATS go to the SB and LOSE to the G men either...

OldSchool58
01-18-2012, 11:25 AM
If I ever caught one of my family members cheering for Tom Brady, I'd beat them to death with my bare hands. I hate that bastard with every fiber of my being. He doesn't even have the balls to come out of the closet. At least if the birds win I can relax knowing the G-men will destroy them in the SB.

steelspikes
01-18-2012, 12:00 PM
Could anything be worse that an All-Harbaugh SB?

RIVERS OF STEEL
01-18-2012, 09:23 PM
The cheatriots kill the rat bastards and then die at the hands of the Giants (a wanna be Steelers team). I won't be cheering for either AFC team but want to see rat turds kilt.