Pick one:

A) Harbaugh Bowl
B) Ravens/Giants rematch
C) Giants-Patriots Rematch
D) Patriots-Niners

No cheating and making up options.

LatrobePA
01-15-2012, 09:22 PM
Giants Pats for me with the Giants winning it all...

jpele
01-15-2012, 09:23 PM
Pick one:

A) Harbaugh Bowl
B) Ravens/Giants rematch
C) Giants-Patriots Rematch
D) Patriots-Niners

No cheating and making up options.

Giants - Patriots. I couldn't stand to see either Hairball in the Super Bowl

nuclearchihuahuas
01-15-2012, 09:25 PM
I think the Giants are the only team I can stomach. I don't mind the 9ers as a team but their coach blows the deal for me. Not looking good for super bowl watching this year..a "Harbowl" superbowl would absolutely make me vomit! :barf:

Raleigh Steel
01-15-2012, 09:27 PM
actually...giants-rats...giants win then we get to listen to douche-baugh whine whine and whine some more!

Real Deal Steel
01-15-2012, 10:01 PM
I don't want to see a Harbaugh win anything. Whatsoever. I'd rather see Brady win.

Diehardsteel
01-15-2012, 10:17 PM
Giants-Pats EASY!

OldSchool58
01-15-2012, 10:23 PM
Giants & Pats for sure. I'd like the Giants to win in the fourth quarter with 12 seconds on the clock by sacking Brady in the inzone for 2. After the game Brady kills himself by insurting a chainsaw into his anus on live tv while Billicheat gets eaten by wild dogs.

chicagosteeler
01-15-2012, 10:24 PM

Ditto

chisteeler
01-15-2012, 10:28 PM
For me it has to be Giants vs. Rats with the Giants winning, for the following reasons.
1. Don't want the 49ers to possibly have 6 championships.
2. Don't want Brady to possibly have 4 rings.
3. Don't want an all Harbaugh Super Bowl.
4. Would love to see the rats lose a Super Bowl just as we have , so I could hear the excuses.

SteelersGirlTN7
01-15-2012, 10:28 PM
I don't want to see either Harbaugh even make it to the SB... so as much as it pains me ... Pats/Giants.... I hope the Pats kill the Ravens and then the Giants beat them again...

only downfall is Eli gets his 2nd ring too .

DBR96A
01-15-2012, 10:29 PM
Give me a Patriots/49ers Super Bowl, with the Patriots winning. It'll ruin San Francisco's perfect record in Super Bowls, deny them a sixth Lombardi Trophy, keep the trophy out of the hands of any coach named Harbaugh, and keep Ben Roethlisberger in exclusive company as one of only two active QBs with more than one ring.

SteelCityVoice
01-15-2012, 10:42 PM
For me it has to be Giants vs. Rats with the Giants winning, for the following reasons.
4. Would love to see the rats lose a Super Bowl just as we have , so I could hear the excuses.

That's my exact choice Chisteeler

--- Added 1/15/2012 at 08:42 PM ---

I don't want to see either Harbaugh even make it to the SB... so as much as it pains me ... Pats/Giants.... I hope the Pats kill the Ravens and then the Giants beat them again...

only downfall is Eli gets his 2nd ring too .

Not a downfall to me. It would kind of show how Peyton sucks as a big game QB when little brother can win two against better competition. Eli already beat the undefeated Pats and would either face the Pats again or Ravens.

Peyton was only able to beat Rex Grossman (Worst SB starter ever?) and the Bears.

steelersbabex25
01-15-2012, 10:44 PM
49ers vs Pats with the 49ers winning.

I think the final 4 are pretty solid IMHO. With the exception of the Patriots, everyone is a defensive team.

HUNT4SEVEN
01-15-2012, 11:45 PM
:clap::clap::clap:

Exactly:tt02::plus1:

LevonKirkland99
01-16-2012, 12:13 AM
without being biased to the Steelers, I choose D. Brady needs another ring

I wand the Rats to get crushed by the Pats next Sunday

SteelerRush
01-16-2012, 12:33 AM
Sounds about right....

Steelers_All_Day_43
01-16-2012, 01:08 AM
Pats niners

North Steel
01-16-2012, 10:58 AM
All i know,if it turns out to be the Harbaugh bowl I'm not even going to watch this ****,but if i have to pick i want Giants vs Balt and Flakeo that piece of **** get destroyed by Giants defence.He wants respect for what !

Troyisabeast_43
01-16-2012, 12:18 PM
Even though I dont want the Ravens in the SB I hope in a way they get there and lose to the Giants because we all know how hard it is to get back there and win the following season especially if your the Super Bowl loser. Im with everybody though the Giants are the only team I can stomach winning without having a huge huge problem with it. With that being said, I hope the Pats crush the Ravens next week...The Ravens were lucky TJ Yates was the QB in that game yesterday or they would have lost to the Texans. Flacco was terrible and the Texans gave the Ravens everything they got on offense in that game...

Black@Gold Forever32
01-16-2012, 12:25 PM
I'm rooting for the NFC period....would never root for the Pats or Ravens....Next week in the AFC championship game I hope somebody fire bombs the stadium.....lol I want the Giants to win it all but if the 49ers make it I would root for them over the Pats or Ravens.....I do like Patrick Willis, Vernon Davis, Frank Gore, Justin Smith........

coldrolled
01-16-2012, 01:18 PM
The team with the least SB rings.. Ravens vs Giants is good for me.

RIVERS OF STEEL
01-16-2012, 01:36 PM
The Giants and whom ever is left from our side.

SteelDad
01-16-2012, 02:48 PM

The only option for me too.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-17-2012, 12:20 AM
The Giants played inspired football on Sunday. Even though Lambeau doesn't have the mystique that it once had it's still a tough place to play. If they can duplicate that effort next week they'll be in the super bowl for sure.

BR7
01-17-2012, 01:01 AM
I don't care, but...

If the Rats beat the Pats, I'd like to see them lose the SB with 2 seconds left on the clock so they can be bitter douche bags for the entire off-season. Then listen to the 'what if" bs or the 'refs' excuses.

If the Pats beat the Rats, I hope they drop 60+ points on that defense just to hear Gay Lewis make some stupid excuse on why they gave up that many.

Thats all I wan't, then I wouldn't care if the Pats, 49ers, or Giants win it all.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-17-2012, 02:26 PM
I don't care, but...

If the Rats beat the Pats, I'd like to see them lose the SB with 2 seconds left on the clock so they can be bitter douche bags for the entire off-season. Then listen to the 'what if" bs or the 'refs' excuses.

If the Pats beat the Rats, I hope they drop 60+ points on that defense just to hear Gay Lewis make some stupid excuse on why they gave up that many.

Thats all I wan't, then I wouldn't care if the Pats, 49ers, or Giants win it all.

:iagree:

I think I would take a day off work and just troll the Ratbirds message boards and just take in all the complaining, whining, and excuses..LOL

This sounds like the perfect scenario, although I would pull for the Giants I think still.

CowherPower
01-19-2012, 12:44 PM
We'll find out soon enough who's going to do the big dance. Just don't let it be the Ravens, that's all I ask. At this point I don't give a crap if Tom Brady wins another Super Bowl as long as Baltimore doesn't get it.

K Train
01-19-2012, 12:45 PM
baltimore winning would make me feel ill

OldSchool58
01-19-2012, 12:55 PM
[QUOTE=Black@Gold Forever32;476038]Next week in the AFC championship game I hope somebody fire bombs the stadium.....lol QUOTE]

Damn, we may be related.

LatrobePA
01-19-2012, 02:16 PM
I have a terrible feeling the Ravens are going to the SB, the real bad thing is, the niners or the giants are both very beatable teams...

Real Deal Steel
01-19-2012, 02:18 PM
Flacco will be the bitch he really is at some point soon. I think it's this Patriots game.
The moment will be too big for Flacco and he will throw that back braking interception that he always does in big games. I know my bitch.

Nolrog
01-19-2012, 07:56 PM
I think I hate NE more than I hate B (but it's close.) Ideally, the Giants would win it all and it wouldn't be a problem. But after the Giants, it would be Baltimore, SF and then NE.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-20-2012, 11:29 AM
Listening to TribLive Radio this morning, both Ken and Guy just can't cheer for the Ravens either. The best case scenario is the Patriots to beat the Ravens this weekend and then the Giants to take out the Pats in the Super Bowl.

That way nobody else has 6 rings besides the Steelers and both the hated Pats and Rats go home crying..LOL

coldrolled
01-20-2012, 12:11 PM
I have a terrible feeling the Ravens are going to the SB, the real bad thing is, the niners or the giants are both very beatable teams...

So, then the AFCN wins.. That will be incentive for the old ravens to retire. And they are done. Fire extinguished.

We blew it.. So we watch right... Thank BA for not making a game plan for Dixon or Batch when Ben is hurt.

I say let the Ravens and Giants duke it out for their 2nd SB ring.

LatrobePA
01-20-2012, 01:00 PM
So, then the AFCN wins.. That will be incentive for the old ravens to retire. And they are done. Fire extinguished.

We blew it.. So we watch right... Thanks BA for not making a game plan for Dixon or Batch when Ben is hurt.

Good thinking, I can see your point here..

chisteeler
01-20-2012, 03:25 PM

We blew it.. So we watch right... Thank BA for not making a game plan for Dixon or Batch when Ben is hurt.

If the G-men win it, it would be their 4th Super Bowl win in team history and the Rats 2nd.

coldrolled
01-20-2012, 05:25 PM
If the G-men win it, it would be their 4th Super Bowl win in team history and the Rats 2nd.

The G men would have 4?? wow... Go Ravens..

Root4Stlrs
01-20-2012, 05:40 PM
Listening to TribLive Radio this morning, both Ken and Guy just can't cheer for the Ravens either. The best case scenario is the Patriots to beat the Ravens this weekend and then the Giants to take out the Pats in the Super Bowl.

That way nobody else has 6 rings besides the Steelers and both the hated Pats and Rats go home crying..LOL

Totally agree. Even if Eli ends up with two rings, it wouldn't bother me. The media kind of treat him the same way they treat Ben. He doesn't get the constant adulation that is heaped on Brady, Peyton, Brees, Rodgers and Flacco. Just kidding with that last one to see if anyone would notice.

Raleigh Steel
01-20-2012, 07:48 PM
i just can't see the pats and tom brady win another super bowl...i'd rather carve my eyes out.

i really, really don't want the ravens to win the super bowl, but at least get a tiny portion of my respect for playing a lot the steelers do. i don't what to see douche-baugh east win a ring though. it's almost as upsetting as seeing the pats win another one.

i don't want to see the 49ers win cause then they'd have 6. petty? sure it is. but they overtook us for 5, we finally surpassed them and i don't want to be caught again. plus i don't want to see douche-baugh west win a ring.

that leaves the giants. a team i've never hated nor liked. they have a very solid history and those defenses they had in the late 80's early 90's under parcells were really fun to watch. this would give them #4...i'd rather see them with 4 than the pats.

go G-MEN!

elephantman
01-21-2012, 12:04 AM
could their possibly be a worse scenerio...as I want None of these teams to win

49ers coach/ 6 rings
Pats I F'n Hate them
Giants Eli 2 rings
Ravens (blank)

I'll take the giants but none is good...I wanted Saints....2 rings and wuts to hate about them?

I like the Bomb comment

Callax
01-21-2012, 11:39 AM

this is the least of all exils...

hate brady and ratbirds
but brady losing to the giants would be great!!!

ratbirds and 69'ers is the worst!!
******* son-in law is 69er fan FYI he is an ******* !!!

and my proclivity for the ravens is well known in our house!!

AKA I hate the ratbirds!!!