PDA

View Full Version : Tebow Time

Three Four
01-14-2012, 10:40 AM
I don't like when the Steelers lose. I was there when Tebow threw the winning pass. With all the injuries, it was inevitable that the Steelers were going to lose at some point in the playoffs or Superbowl. I'm glad the Steelers lost to Tebow than to Brady, Flacco, or Brees, or Rodgers. Tebow is an upstanding guy and an inspiration.

The Steelers are a great team. I think they still got a shot to win another Superbowl in the next several years. But this year was not there year. I think it started with the first game. The band aids can only last so long. I'll be cheering for Tebow and the Broncos.

RIVERS OF STEEL
01-14-2012, 10:45 AM
Need a gameday thread for this one.

Speeed
01-14-2012, 10:53 AM
I agree. Many don't like him because he is "different." Honestly, I don't think he is that good a quarterback, but he is athletic. Well, not that good a quarterback for the NFL, only a few percent of people on the planet can do what he is doing at QB, or even in be skilled enough to be in the NFL at all.

If he keeps winning, why take him out or criticize him? He is athlete, being paid to win NFL games. I think too many fans take professional sports way too seriously, especially when they have absolutely zero influence on the outcome of a game or a season.

I would rather the Patriots play the Ravens, as I think if it ends up the other way around the Ravens are going to the Super Bowl.

I don't like when the Steelers lose. I was there when Tebow threw the winning pass. With all the injuries, it was inevitable that the Steelers were going to lose at some point in the playoffs or Superbowl. I'm glad the Steelers lost to Tebow than to Brady, Flacco, or Brees, or Rodgers. Tebow is an upstanding guy and an inspiration.

The Steelers are a great team. I think they still got a shot to win another Superbowl in the next several years. But this year was not there year. I think it started with the first game. The band aids can only last so long. I'll be cheering for Tebow and the Broncos.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-14-2012, 11:05 AM
We'll make this the gameday thread if you guys want too, no problem.

As much I'm am so unbelievably sick of hearing about Tebow, the fact that they are in the playoffs is an accomplishment. He wins ugly, but a win is a win.

His faith is what gets him so much attention. If he wasn't "tebowing" so much nobody would care about him. You don't see TJ Yates getting all this press.

Three Four
01-14-2012, 11:16 AM

As much I'm am so unbelievably sick of hearing about Tebow, the fact that they are in the playoffs is an accomplishment. He wins ugly, but a win is a win.

His faith is what gets him so much attention. If he wasn't "tebowing" so much nobody would care about him. You don't see TJ Yates getting all this press.

Tebow had a great college career and then was told he could not play in the NFL because of his style. In the NFL, wins count more than style points. Then Tebow saved the Broncos' season. He's not ashamed about his beliefs. He takes a "its not about me approach" to the game.

I'm sure if he were to get to the Superbowl, he would not be out carousing until 1 AM with his Oline before the big game.

LevonKirkland99
01-14-2012, 12:23 PM
Another thread about Tebow, wonderful! Bellichicken will keep him in check

Nolrog
01-14-2012, 12:23 PM

Q
F
T
!
!
!

Man, this fervor has gone way into over drive. It's getting sickneing actually. New England is going to have a field day with him. I predcit an epic sized blow out in that game.

Speeed
01-14-2012, 02:20 PM
I am not sure about that. Brady does not keep them from scoring, their porous defense is supposed to. Regardless, I will not surprised at ANY final score, either way for either team.

Q
F
T
!
!
!

Man, this fervor has gone way into over drive. It's getting sickneing actually. New England is going to have a field day with him. I predcit an epic sized blow out in that game.

Goodfrom55
01-14-2012, 03:16 PM
Tebow is man of character and integrity, but my admiration of him stops there. I hope they crash in burn in NE.

RIVERS OF STEEL
01-14-2012, 07:51 PM

Thanks Blitz. Want to see Doncos lose. But, they got a pretty big sponsor.

--- Added 1/14/2012 at 06:17 PM ---

Gettin close.

--- Added 1/14/2012 at 06:18 PM ---

Saints really sukn yet only down by 6 (fgs). Light em up Ain'ts.

--- Added 1/14/2012 at 06:51 PM ---

1 lousy little point.

Nolrog
01-14-2012, 08:10 PM
I am not sure about that. Brady does not keep them from scoring, their porous defense is supposed to. Regardless, I will not surprised at ANY final score, either way for either team.

Belichek will want to embarass them. Prove that like Kahn, he's the superior intellect. Gonna be ugly!

RIVERS OF STEEL
01-14-2012, 08:20 PM
It's on. NE up by 7 already 2mins into it.

Nolrog
01-14-2012, 08:38 PM
It's on. NE up by 7 already 2mins into it.

Make that 14. One TO by Tebow already (fumble).

NHStlrfan
01-14-2012, 08:45 PM
Belichek will want to embarass them. Prove that like Kahn, he's the superior intellect. Gonna be ugly!

This will be very ugly very soon. Final should be NE by at least 24.

OldSchool58
01-14-2012, 09:19 PM
The Pats' O-line is awsome. No one else in the league gets away with false starts and headlocks on a consistant basis. Check out both their OT's........pulling out before every snap.

I can't watch this anymore.

Steel Trap86
01-14-2012, 09:24 PM
how the **** did we lose to this guy?. I can't believe THIS is the team that knocked the Steelers out lol His numbers are an insult to the game, I can't believe what I'm seeing.

LevonKirkland99
01-14-2012, 10:16 PM
42-7 Pats ,the Steelers were stupid... I hate to admit it , but it is the God honest truth. I said last week that Brady will put 40 points on Tebow and his crew, VOILA!!

Go Pats!!!!

RIVERS OF STEEL
01-14-2012, 10:18 PM
how the **** did we lose to this guy?. I can't believe THIS is the team that knocked the Steelers out lol His numbers are an insult to the game, I can't believe what I'm seeing.

On that day we sucked so bad that anybody coulda killed us. That's how. IMO.

LevonKirkland99
01-14-2012, 10:21 PM
Brady needs to separate himself for the avg playoffs QBs like brees, Roethlisberger, Tebow...etc

RIVERS OF STEEL
01-14-2012, 10:26 PM
pathetic sad. says alot bout the condition of steelers last week all around. a reflection on the whole organization.

LatrobePA
01-14-2012, 10:30 PM
Hahahahahahahhaa we got Tebow'd, HOW????

LevonKirkland99
01-14-2012, 10:32 PM
Hahahahahahahhaa we got Tebow'd, HOW????

Ah, Coaching, Crappy defense, mediocre QB, overrated receivers...

LatrobePA
01-14-2012, 10:40 PM
Ellis teabagged Tebow!

LevonKirkland99
01-14-2012, 10:44 PM
Hey Tomlin, are you watching? this is how you prepare for a game Coach...

jnes1216
01-14-2012, 10:44 PM
this is how I envisioned the Steeler game. WTF do I know????

LevonKirkland99
01-14-2012, 10:45 PM

Don't hate on the Pats, they prepared well for Denver. :lol::lol::lol:

jnes1216
01-14-2012, 10:48 PM
Don't hate on the Pats, they prepared well for Denver. :lol::lol::lol:

I can't help it, I'm jealous of the preparation aspect exhibited by the coaching staff

LatrobePA
01-14-2012, 10:49 PM

We all did!

OldSchool58
01-14-2012, 11:10 PM
4th and goal from the 2 and they throw 4 times.................
Bruce Arians is saying "See...see....I'm not the only dumbass in the league!"

BlitzburghRockCity
01-15-2012, 02:05 AM
We all knew they were going to get owned in this game. Playing the Pats in the post season is now small feat.

Watching that game though just irritates me all the more after watching how the Steelers couldn't pull it off.

coldrolled
01-15-2012, 06:28 AM
If the fans and the media would ban together and say something... The FO may pay attention... Blaming the players all the time will result in the same crap year after year.
I thought colbert was a genius drafter... it cant be the players.....

its the coaches.. stupid... the OC first.

Nolrog
01-15-2012, 06:42 AM
New England is going to have a field day with him. I predcit an epic sized blow out in that game.

Whelp . . . :clap: