PDA

View Full Version : Imagine MOCK 1.0

MDSteel15
01-12-2012, 02:14 PM
Let's say Max Starks' injury has officially ended his tenure here. Potsie retires along with Aaron Smith and some other defensive players! We know we need a guard on the o-line and pretend we finally got some balls to spend money.
So picture this!

We sign:
Jared Gaither (KC) - OT to replace Starks.. Definately proved with Chiefs there are no issues w/ his back!
Carl Nicks (NO) - OG would complete the left side of the line!

Draft:
1st: Vontaz Burfict -ILB- Arizona State - obviously Potsie's replacement that will split time with Foote.
2nd: Kelechi Osemele -G- Iowa St - even if we do sign Nicks we need top O-linmen for now and the future!
3rd: Alameda Ta'amu -NT- Washington - if Hampton can't make it back we need more at the point of attack than what we have!
4th: Winston Guy Jr. ,S, Kentucky
5th: Case Keenum -QB- Houston - I know I know.. but he would learn behind Ben and Lefty and I think he would be an asset as a backup with the tools he has.
6th: Randy Bullocks -K- Texas A&M - need a replacement PERIOD
7th: flip a coin!!!

K Train
01-12-2012, 02:30 PM
Sexy draft....Taamu wont last til 3 anymore though, hes the best or second best NT in the draft with a lot of NT needy 34 teams

MDSteel15
01-12-2012, 02:36 PM
Thanks Train... Yeah, I was trying to find one of those small school studs for there but not familiar with any!

K Train
01-12-2012, 03:00 PM
taze and osemele would make me SO HAPPY though, wouldnt even care who the res of the picks were...just like heyward/gilbert/brown made me

MDSteel15
01-12-2012, 04:13 PM
Since Demps is going the Olympic route, I made a change!

Bacarri Rambo ,S, Georgia

Phdboy2020
01-12-2012, 09:53 PM
Bacarri Rambo is staying another year at UGA. Would love to get this guy next year though!

MDSteel15
01-13-2012, 09:15 AM
DAMN IT!

--- Added 1/13/2012 at 07:15 AM ---

Winston Guy Jr., S, Kentucky

Number99
01-13-2012, 11:59 PM
MDSteel nice draft. If only the Steelers could right. But I gotta question the gaither comment. Didn't he get cut after the game he played in after he came in for one play and had a false start. I think I'd rather stay with Starks.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-14-2012, 02:17 PM
There's a lot of teams talking about Keenum right now, he could be a real steal later in the draft!

MDSteel15
01-16-2012, 09:37 AM
MDSteel nice draft. If only the Steelers could right. But I gotta question the gaither comment. Didn't he get cut after the game he played in after he came in for one play and had a false start. I think I'd rather stay with Starks.

Come on, he false started on his first play from scrimage for the Chiefs... The idiots cut him and he went to San Diego and simply mauled people! He's young, got the talent and will end up on a team that we will face in the playoffs! I'd rather have him as an asset than an enemy

connecticutsteel
01-16-2012, 03:42 PM
As soon as he became a Steeler he would hurt his back plus it will take a good chunk of money and the Steelers are over the cap 20 million

BlitzburghRockCity
01-16-2012, 08:03 PM
The Chiefs weren't a good fit for him and the injuries didn't help. I was hoping the Steelers would have given him a closer look last season but at the time he was still having back issues so I can see why they stayed away.