PDA

View Full Version : Who are you rooting for now?

BlitzburghRockCity
01-10-2012, 08:33 PM
Personally I would say I'm probably jumping on the Giants band wagon I guess although I don't really care too much one way or other as long as the Ravens don't make it. So I'll first cheer for the Texans and then for the Giants.

If Houston moves on I would say I'll jump on that bandwagon and follow it. I would sooner see them than New York just because they've never won anything in the post season until now.

cmerrifield
01-10-2012, 08:34 PM
I like Houston or the Saints. As long as its not the Pats, Ravens or Packers I will be happy.

sent from my Evo using tapatalk

LevonKirkland99
01-10-2012, 08:37 PM
Saints. Dad always liked them when he lived in NE briefly before returning to Monroeville.

SteelCityVoice
01-10-2012, 08:38 PM
This is a tough question to answer. So many reasons to not root for a lot of these teams.

SF - A SB win would tie them with the Steelers
NYG - I guess it'd be funny to see Eli win more SB titles than his brother Peyton.
GB - Love the organization, they do it the right way. Probably my likely pick
NO - Hard not to root for the city of New Orleans given all they went through. Drew Brees is a class act.

NE - No f-ing way
Bal - No F-ing way
Denver...how can you not hope to see Tebow shock the world?

My AFC pick though is Houston. I always root for teams to win their first titles. I don't think they have the team to win it all but it won't stop me from cheering them on to do it.

LatrobePA
01-10-2012, 08:38 PM
Teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeboooooooooooooooooooooow

JensK
01-10-2012, 08:41 PM
I can honestly say I don't care at all. I would rather not see Ravens win it all because the fans would be terrible but that is about it.

steelersbabex25
01-10-2012, 08:41 PM
Denver vs 49ers superbowl. Would like a win for the 49ers.

elephantman
01-10-2012, 09:02 PM
Its going to be New England or Baltimore in the SB..we know that......I PREFER THE RAVENS....I hate the Pats More!!!...I know this isnt the popular pick here.....I have some respect ofr these guys TBH .....with that said, I hope they lose to New orleans, i dont want them to win, but Denver or Houston has no chance to beat both these teams

I want the saints....they only have 1 SB and whats their to hate about them..I wouldnt mind the Giants but they have NO chance

Steelers_All_Day_43
01-10-2012, 09:17 PM
49ers because I love their D

LatrobePA
01-10-2012, 09:19 PM
49ers because I love their D

I'm selfish, niners win it all that's 6 for them isn't it?

elephantman
01-10-2012, 09:23 PM

I dont understand why the niners...of course if gives them 6....plus they beat us down this yr, and harbaugh who i dislike more than his brother...

whats wrong with the saints or Giants?

BlitzburghRockCity
01-10-2012, 09:29 PM
You couldn't pay me to cheer for any Harbaugh coached team.

From BRC's DROID X of Awesomeness

LatrobePA
01-10-2012, 09:31 PM
I dont understand why the niners...of course if gives them 6....plus they beat us down this yr, and harbaugh who i dislike more than his brother...

Not me that's for sure, Harbaugh can eat a fat one!

Honestly it will be the saints or packers winning it all..

steelersbabex25
01-10-2012, 09:40 PM

Cause theyre the only possible team from the NFC with a defense.

Steelers_All_Day_43
01-10-2012, 10:09 PM

Yup, but more motivation for us to get #7. And once again, I love their D. PAT WILLIS + NAVARRO BOWMAN = <3

Forged in Steel
01-10-2012, 10:27 PM
I'm rooting for anyone but Baltimore, Green Bay, New England, or San Francisco.

Ravens1
01-10-2012, 10:28 PM
Interesting choices...I will say Ravens myself. : )

...what's more interesting to me is that, aside from not knowing which Joe Flacco is going to show up on any given Sunday, when the Flacco who can click on all cyclinders does show up, I believe the Ravens and the Steelers are more in common with each other than any other teams in the NFL.

The more I think about it, IMHO...our rivalry seems more like a sibling rivalry (our aggressive game play is so similar it's as if we share some of the same DNA), which can be hate filled at times. Don't ask me how I know.

"We swept them, but don't be fooled – we'll see them again in January," Baltimore linebacker Terrell Suggs said. "This is the only team in the world that can play like we play and match us blow for blow."

I'm sorry we won't meet up in the post season. Watching our teams play each other is the only matchup that reminds me of how football used to be played not so long ago.

LatrobePA
01-10-2012, 10:36 PM
Suggs nailed it.

I suspect he'll have 3 sacks against Yates!

LevonKirkland99
01-10-2012, 11:05 PM
I dislike the Niners and the Ravens winning the SB, I don't give a damn about their D. Sorry, I am biased to the city where I lived after getting off the boat.

Saints...Saints...Saints

--- Added 1/10/2012 at 09:05 PM ---

...what's more interesting to me is that, aside from not knowing which Joe Flacco is going to show up on any given Sunday, when the Flacco who can click on all cyclinders does show up, I believe the Ravens and the Steelers are more in common with each other than any other teams in the NFL.

The more I think about it, IMHO...our rivalry seems more like a sibling rivalry (our aggressive game play is so similar it's as if we share some of the same DNA), which can be hate filled at times. Don't ask me how I know.

"We swept them, but don't be fooled we'll see them again in January," Baltimore linebacker Terrell Suggs said. "This is the only team in the world that can play like we play and match us blow for blow."

I'm sorry we won't meet up in the post season. Watching our teams play each other is the only matchup that reminds me of how football used to be played not so long ago.

My guess is that Flacco wouldn't be able to play really well multiple games. You have Houston, then more likely the Pats, and then you have to play in the SB. These are all assumptions on yunz winning this Sunday.

I just don't think Flacco can handle the pressure....Bonne Chance!!!

Ravens1
01-11-2012, 12:04 AM
I dislike the Niners and the Ravens winning the SB, I don't give a damn about their D. Sorry, I am biased to the city where I lived after getting off the boat.

Saints...Saints...Saints

--- Added 1/10/2012 at 09:05 PM ---

My guess is that Flacco wouldn't be able to play really well multiple games. You have Houston, then more likely the Pats, and then you have to play in the SB. These are all assumptions on yunz winning this Sunday.

I just don't think Flacco can handle the pressure....Bonne Chance!!!

Thanks...we do need the courage. I go into watching each game a bit on pins and needles. Texans will not be a cake walk. I hope we have matured and that all of the pieces of the puzzle fall into place. Has Joe peaked or can he settle in more/gain more confidence? Yes, I too was sick of the lopsided Tbow coverage, but Flacco should have kept his mouth shut a few weeks back. IMHO better to fly under the radar and let your results speak for themselves. When there are only a few teams remaining, then they HAVE to talk about you. It's why I have also curbed my rhetoric around here. Thanks for the lesson. You never know when a humbling game is right around the corner.

Incidently, I have been caregiving for my Mom in Florida just outside of Pensacola, for years now. It's really southern Alabama judging from all the mania surround A and their victory in the BCS last night. Of course New Orleans is about 2.5 hours away drving at a healthy pace, so that is the locals team (Jacksonville who?, Tampa Bay who?) It looks like Florida, but their teams are Alabama and New Orleans. I guess if you did draw the Eastern border of Alabama straight down it would grab us. So I was born in Rhode Island, I went to Univ of Florida, my home is in Baltimore City, but I currently live in Northwest Florida (Southern Alabama). I'm going to have to go, Ravens, Broncos, Saints, New England.

P.S. I know how nice it is to see someone who beat you beat everyone else...but if divine intervention occurs and Tebow somehow gets there, you might as well turn ESPN off!

SteelerCountry58
01-11-2012, 12:33 AM
Saints to go all the way. Houston to knock off the Ratbirds.
For that matter ANYONE to knock off the Ratbirds! I have a route
in the Balt/D.C. area so I don't need to hear anymore crap from those
nitwits if I can help it.:yesnod:

acero
01-11-2012, 12:53 AM
Its going to be New England or Baltimore in the SB..we know that......I PREFER THE RAVENS....I hate the Pats More!!!...I know this isnt the popular pick here.....I have some respect ofr these guys TBH .....with that said, I hope they lose to New orleans, i dont want them to win, but Denver or Houston has no chance to beat both these teams

I want the saints....they only have 1 SB and whats their to hate about them..I wouldnt mind the Giants but they have NO chance

this is my feeling too, its probably going to come down to the pats or the ravens in the afc, and i plain hate them, i rather see the ravens in the superbowl lose to the saints

steelchamp204
01-11-2012, 01:31 AM
Im gonna be straight forward. Im gonna go with the Ravens. Why? Cause I usually go to bmore about 4 times every summer and actually enjoy the city. Im an orioles fan so thats why I go. I love going to Pitt also but I like bmore just the same. I talk to O's fans who are ravens fans at the games and its pretty nice to see what there views are and such. Its the idiotic ratbird fans that make them look like *******s. I like what the ravens have done this year and such and think it would be cool to have a AFC north team win the superbowl with a good defense and good offense. The other teams who are in it dont have really good defenses and Id like to see the ravens shut them down. Ive seen the steelers win two superbowls in my life so far and am very content with it. I wouldnt mind if the ravens won, it would be good for the AFC north. Also it was good to have cincy in this year showing how competitive the north was probably making it the toughest division in football which makes me proud to say that my team plays in it. I know I will catch alot of **** for this but Im ok with my pick. My NFC team would be the saints also. I think Brees deserves another ring and I think he will get that, maybe not this year but he will get another sometime. I would never pick Tebow due to the fact is that the whole offseason thats all that would be talked about and the Pats are a pain in the *** especially with the boston fans.

SteelCityVoice
01-11-2012, 01:57 AM
I think I'd puke if the SB was Harbaugh vs. Harbaugh.

Raleigh Steel
01-11-2012, 06:17 AM
AFC...houston and nobody else

NFC...Saints and to a very lesser extent, the giants

other than that, much like in politics, i'll be against more people than i will be for.

Nolrog
01-11-2012, 07:56 AM
Texas in the AFC, Giants/NO in the NFC.

daubs57
01-11-2012, 11:32 AM
i really dont care now that the steelers are not playing. i just hope the broncos dont win because im already sick and tired of hearing about tebow. if i had to pic id probably go with the packers. i do like aaron rodgers even though he torched us last year. i think the 49ers have a good enough running game to keep the ball away from brees and maybe win that game

North Steel
01-11-2012, 11:58 AM
Anybody but a Harbaugh.:nono:

Scorp
01-11-2012, 12:40 PM
I like Houston or the Saints. As long as its not the Pats, Ravens or Packers I will be happy.

sent from my Evo using tapatalk

I really like what i saw when the Texans ran over the Bengals. Starting to make a believer out of me but we'll see if they can carry that momentum in M&T Bank Stadium and ko the ravens. I really want that to happen. But, may the best team win. As for the Saints and Giants, redemption is calling and either these 2 teams can and probably will go to Indi. However, i'm leaning twards New Orleans to crash the party and make a huge statement. But ask yourselves this question. Saints barely lost to the Pack in the season opener and they should have won. The Giants almost got by the Pack. Which team has a better chance at knocking out/dethroning the Packers?

LatrobePA
01-11-2012, 12:45 PM
Ravens vs the Saints will be the SB I'm afraid!

Doesn't matter who we root for this will be the outcome!

LarryNJ
01-11-2012, 01:12 PM
I'd like to see the Saints win it all. My second choice would be the Giants because I'll probably be in New York SB weekend and it will be a fun time drinking with the home town fans.

As for the next 2 weekends I'll be in Jamaica drinking Red Stripe and Rum punches. I couldn't think of a better way to ease the pain of last Sunday. Depending on how many I drink and who's at beach bar watching the games will determine who I root for. :) If there's a hot girl in a purple bikini I'll go with the Ravens :yellowthumb:

StillersSound
01-11-2012, 01:31 PM
Anybody but the Ravens, Patriots, Packers, or 49ers.

RIVERS OF STEEL
01-11-2012, 01:52 PM
Giants v NE.

MDSteel15
01-11-2012, 02:04 PM
This is a tough question to answer. So many reasons to not root for a lot of these teams.

SF - A SB win would tie them with the Steelers
NYG - I guess it'd be funny to see Eli win more SB titles than his brother Peyton.
GB - Love the organization, they do it the right way. Probably my likely pick
NO - Hard not to root for the city of New Orleans given all they went through. Drew Brees is a class act.

NE - No f-ing way
Bal - No F-ing way
Denver...how can you not hope to see Tebow shock the world?

My AFC pick though is Houston. I always root for teams to win their first titles. I don't think they have the team to win it all but it won't stop me from cheering them on to do it.

I only root for one team! But since we aren't there....
As long as John Elway still breathes I will never root for the Broncos! :nono:
But everything else you wrote I agree with except I pick Nawlins! :yellowthumb:

tat2
01-11-2012, 02:21 PM
1. denver
2. new orleans
3. green bay
4. ?
5. ?
6. ?
7. hitler
8. osama
9. satan
10. (tie) ravens/pats

coach
01-11-2012, 08:48 PM
1. denver
2. new orleans
3. green bay
4. ?
5. ?
6. ?
7. hitler
8. osama
9. satan
10. (tie) ravens/pats

Now that's a list Steeler fans can appreciate. The only way to improve on it is to expand it just a bit:

7. hitler
8. osama
9. satan
10. Atilla the Hun
11. Idi Amin Dada
12. Pol Pot
13. Josef Stalin
14. Judas
Never (tie) ravens/pats[/QUOTE]:stirpot:

K Train
01-11-2012, 09:20 PM
anyone but baltimore, and probably new england but especially baltimore.

personally im all for the discount double check

HUNT4SEVEN
01-11-2012, 10:42 PM
anyone but baltimore, and probably new england but especially baltimore.

personally im all for the discount double check

:plus1:DITTO Fu^k the Rats and the Cheaters,i don't even care for the Packers, if the Giants make it i might watch the Superbowl, i hope both the Harbaugh girls don't make it to the bowl:tt02:

Steel Trap86
01-11-2012, 11:00 PM
I'm with the Giants.

And they have a legit shot at beating the Packers this weekend

LevonKirkland99
01-11-2012, 11:35 PM
Saints or Giants are fine by me....Love to see the two Hardballs loose on the same weekend:tt02:

tat2
01-12-2012, 12:22 PM
Now that's a list Steeler fans can appreciate. The only way to improve on it is to expand it just a bit:

7. hitler
8. osama
9. satan
10. Atilla the Hun
11. Idi Amin Dada
12. Pol Pot
13. Josef Stalin
14. Judas
Never (tie) ravens/pats:stirpot:[/QUOTE]

:cope:great correction there coach:cope:

steelspikes
01-12-2012, 12:59 PM
Since I live in SA (also abbrev. for San Antonio, Tx) gotta go with Texans in AFC. Used to live in NY, so Giants in NFC.

CowherPower
01-12-2012, 02:53 PM
Texans for me, although I don't see them getting past the Saints or Packers, they just don't have the fire power to keep up.

SnakeEyes43
01-12-2012, 07:14 PM
Don't like any AFC team left, hate the Harbaugh brothers, hate the Packers....

I'm going Saints or Giants.

SteelrFan
01-13-2012, 03:12 AM
I wouldn't mind if Texans, Saints, Giants, Denver beat all them SOBs.

If it turns out to be the 2 Harbaugh's I'm not watching. lol

OldSchool58
01-13-2012, 07:59 AM
To BE the man you gotta BEAT the man...........so I'm going with Tebow and the Bronc's. No, they have no chance to win but at this point they have nothing to loose either. As long as the Ravens or Pats don't win it'll all be good.

UKSTEELER
01-13-2012, 09:06 AM
still got a hang up over a team from Houston!! Reminds me of Glandville too much!!

Giants are my favored NFC outfit, so I'd like them to win it, but doubt that;s gonna happen, other than that I'd like the Saints to win.

RIVERS OF STEEL
01-13-2012, 10:03 AM
The Giants or Bears (I know they ain't there) IMO are the only teams worthy of Steeler luv in the NFC. So, the Giants.

Goodfrom55
01-13-2012, 01:41 PM
Saints - just because.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-13-2012, 02:02 PM
To BE the man you gotta BEAT the man...........so I'm going with Tebow and the Bronc's. No, they have no chance to win but at this point they have nothing to loose either. As long as the Ravens or Pats don't win it'll all be good.

Imagine a Tebow vs Yates AFC championship game! It wouldn't be the titanic matchup people like to see but those 2 teams would certainly battle it out in a close game!

kgreen
01-13-2012, 03:46 PM
I'd really like to see the Saints win it all again. I have a ton of respect for that team and the way they approach things on offense. This is a new era with all kinds of passing formations, etc. And they are so aggressive with it that it's just fun to watch. Plus, how can you not at least respect Drew Brees? Besides being a great passer, he's a hell of a motivator.

I really don't want the 49ers to win it all. I want the Steelers to be the only team with 6. I also wouldn't mind seeing the Giants pull off another miracle run. I've recently gained a lot of respect for Eli Manning, he's a heck of a QB.

Although I don't hate the Packers, I do not want to see them in Indy wihtout us. I really wanted to get back at them, but since that won't happen I want them to lose and preferably this weekend.

For the AFC, I really could careless. I don't want to see either the Patriots or the Ravens go. I know the Broncos or Texans can't do it with the QBs they have. Yates is too young and Tebow (despite that performance) is too inconsistent.

Real Deal Steel
01-13-2012, 03:49 PM
I have a sneaking suspicion that the Saints are going to win it all. They are the only team suited that can beat Green Bay in Green Bay because they have the running game to go along with the passing game. And a better overall defense and special teams too.

But first I want that fraud Tebum put out the playoffs. I will enjoy him getting his *** kicked by the Patriots.

LevonKirkland99
01-13-2012, 10:28 PM
I have a sneaking suspicion that the Saints are going to win it all. They are the only team suited that can beat Green Bay in Green Bay because they have the running game to go along with the passing game. And a better overall defense and special teams too.

But first I want that fraud Tebum put out the playoffs. I will enjoy him getting his *** kicked by the Patriots.

Tebum is the same guy who wacked us last week.....This is going to be my worst football weekend. Watch the Rats vs the Texans and the Patriots/Broncos.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-14-2012, 01:48 PM
As long as the Rats don't make it that's really all I care about any more.

coldrolled
01-15-2012, 07:45 AM
Texans or Ravens need to win the whole thing. if not ther odds are some team will gain SB rings on us and ruin our eliteness.

steelerjames
01-15-2012, 09:12 AM
anyone but the ravens

coldrolled
01-15-2012, 09:17 AM
anyone but the ravens

Giants, Ravens, or Texans have to win the SB

SF, Packers, NE will be closer and or tied to our SB ring title....

MattyVfromCT
01-15-2012, 09:44 AM
Eh whatever I really don't give a **** who wins as long as it ain't the pats, rats or whiners. And if the rats win today which I expect them to, id much rather see them advance to the super bowl than that primadonna flagcrying bitchboy and his homeless looking coach. I'm sorry, I know I'm "supposed" to hate the rats more because they are division rivals, we play twice a year and its a true blood rivalry but I can't. Living in new england and dealing with their smug, arrogant douchebag fanbase is brutal. 01-04 and 07 were unbearable. I hate that team so much that if our government were to declare them americas team, that's when I defect to canada........

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

coldrolled
01-15-2012, 10:32 AM
Eh whatever I really don't give a **** who wins as long as it ain't the pats, rats or whiners. And if the rats win today which I expect them to, id much rather see them advance to the super bowl than that primadonna flagcrying bitchboy and his homeless looking coach. I'm sorry, I know I'm "supposed" to hate the rats more because they are division rivals, we play twice a year and its a true blood rivalry but I can't. Living in new england and dealing with their smug, arrogant douchebag fanbase is brutal. 01-04 and 07 were unbearable. I hate that team so much that if our government were to declare them americas team, that's when I defect to canada........

"Ay"

Well then the ratbirds have to go.. They can beat the NFC in a slugfest.
GB or SF cant win it....

BlitzburghRockCity
01-15-2012, 12:10 PM

I can feel your pain man, I've been up to your neck of the woods before and the arrogance of those sports fans is so disgusting it's beyond bad.

At this point I'm still not not caring who wins either as long as it's not the ravens. I'm a Giants fan and a Texans fan for sure today.

coldrolled
01-15-2012, 01:38 PM
Im rooting for the FO to bring out the ball bat and start knocking off some coaching heads.

jpele
01-15-2012, 01:53 PM
Don't want the 49ers to get 6 .
If the Giants win the slobbering over Eli will be relentless.
Don't think the Pack will make it,plus I hold a grudge from last year.
I'd rather drink battery acid than see Baltimore win it all.
My hopes rest on Houston, if they can't do it I guess as much as I hate them I'll be for Lord Brady and the Pats.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-15-2012, 02:42 PM
Texans have got to get their offense in gear

From BRC's DROID X of Awesomeness

sew091472
01-15-2012, 02:44 PM
As long as the Ravens, Patriots, or 49ers don't win the Super Bowl, that's fine by me.

RIVERS OF STEEL
01-15-2012, 02:53 PM
The texans knowing they gonna lose. But, NE will hand them their ***.

--- Added 1/15/2012 at 12:53 PM ---

Who ever stops the dog **** ravens is my hero. SB don't matter. If they get there then I will back the Giants.

LatrobePA
01-15-2012, 03:03 PM
Football makes me sick! Woulda, coulda, shoulda will haunt me until BA is fired!!

Nolrog
01-15-2012, 04:12 PM
Texas has gotta stop making life easier for Baltimore than it should be. 2 Turnovers, including a fumble inside the 5 that gifted them 7 points plus a missed FG. /sigh. Baltimore v NE in the AFC Championship game? Blech.

RIVERS OF STEEL
01-15-2012, 04:39 PM
Watchin B more go nowhere. But tex better step it up iffin they want a win.

Dobre Shunka
01-15-2012, 04:47 PM
My disdain: Anyone in the Harbough family, the Ratbirds, Hitler and then the Patsies Satan combo.

Nolrog
01-15-2012, 04:59 PM
Why did Texas even show up today? Just say, f*** it, you just go on to NE. We don't feel like playing today.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-15-2012, 05:01 PM
Yates just killed them today, how many times are you going to throw into double coverage deep, get burnt, and still keep doing it! Such a shame because the Texans defense was beasting all over Flacco.

MattyVfromCT
01-15-2012, 05:10 PM
Yates just killed them today, how many times are you going to throw into double coverage deep, get burnt, and still keep doing it! Such a shame because the Texans defense was beasting all over Flacco.

Yates out flacco'd flacco. Flacco still squats to pee, win or no win....

Nolrog
01-15-2012, 05:20 PM
Yates just killed them today, how many times are you going to throw into double coverage deep, get burnt, and still keep doing it!

Three on the record books, more in the game.

Very poor game overall. Bert didn't have aweful stats, but not great. He managed the game and didn't get beat. Most of all, 4 TOs vs 0. That'll kill you every time.

NIGHTMARE matchup in the AFC Championship game. Best I could wish for is NE loses but takes Flacco out in the process so Baltimore has no chance in the SB.

I was rooting for NO, and while they gave me one of the two best games I've seen in years, SF was just a bit better.

Man, what a horrible choice. Hated AFC rivals vs the only other team with 5 SB wins or the winner of last year's on their way to a dynasty and likely to catch us if they win (let's face it, Giant's ain't gonna win.)

LevonKirkland99
01-15-2012, 05:23 PM
Yates out flacco'd flacco. Flacco still squats to pee, win or no win....

:plus1:

LatrobePA
01-15-2012, 05:29 PM
Any team but the ravens for me! Flacco is a joke!!

LevonKirkland99
01-15-2012, 05:33 PM
Any team but the ravens for me! Flacco is a joke!!

I didn't watch the game today, just the last 10 mins. Was he that bad?

kgreen
01-15-2012, 05:40 PM
Honestly, at this point, I almost don't care. If the Giants win tonight, I'll be pulling for them. I don't hate the Packers so I wouldn't hate it if they won it all again. I don't want the Niners to tie our SB record. And the Pats and Ravens.......well they can just beat each other up for all I care. It's like the lesser of two evils for me.

--- Added 1/15/2012 at 03:40 PM ---

I didn't watch the game today, just the last 10 mins. Was he that bad?

He wasn't terrible, but he wasn't good. He played like a rookie at points, other pints he looked decent. It was bad enough to make you wonder what it would have been like if Matt Schaub was in there.

LatrobePA
01-15-2012, 05:59 PM
Flacco w out that defense and he'd be home on the couch!

KoffeeHobson
01-15-2012, 06:23 PM
Rooting for New England next week and hoping the Giants get to the Super Bowl again. Tired of cheeseheads and I despise 49ers fans after this past MNF game.

coach
01-15-2012, 06:46 PM
Don't want the 49ers to get 6 .
If the Giants win the slobbering over Eli will be relentless.
Don't think the Pack will make it,plus I hold a grudge from last year.
I'd rather drink battery acid than see Baltimore win it all.
My hopes rest on Houston, if they can't do it I guess as much as I hate them I'll be for Lord Brady and the Pats.

Now here's the thing about Eli winning a second ring, if he pulled it off. He could tell his brother that his career was ok, but he would immediately put to bed all that talk about Payton being the best QB in the league. Eli would hold up his hand and say
"Big brother, you aint even the best QB in the family." I would pay to see somebody tape that.:bunny:
Other than that, I am pretty bummed about Playoff footbal right now. It just aint the same when your team isn't playing.

coldrolled
01-15-2012, 08:26 PM
Other than that, I am pretty bummed about Playoff footbal right now. It just aint the same when your team isn't playing.

A firing would cheer me up.

--- Added 1/15/2012 at 06:26 PM ---

Can the Giants beat the pats?

LatrobePA
01-15-2012, 08:33 PM
Refs are trying their hardest to get the packers back in this one!

Ps: F BA & MT!

coach
01-15-2012, 08:40 PM
Refs are trying their hardest to get the packers back in this one!

Ps: F BA & MT!

No joke. I swear I heard the ref that threw the flag on that phantom blow to the head on Rodgers yelled out "personal foul- blow to the head by James Harrison." I guess Payton, and Marsha now have company in the flag football club.

nuclearchihuahuas
01-15-2012, 08:43 PM
Every team I thought would or sort of hoped would 'be the winner' --I wont say rooting for--in every game has lost. Clearly it must be me...so I leave it to everyone else, because as far as I am concerned I really dont care...who should I 'hope' to win the next games. Pick whoever you want to lose and let me know. I might be able to send them some bad mojo and you can have a tiny tiny victory of sorts.

coach
01-15-2012, 08:46 PM
Every team I thought would or sort of hoped would 'be the winner' --I wont say rooting for--in every game has lost. Clearly it must be me...so I leave it to everyone else, because as far as I am concerned I really dont care...who should I 'hope' to win the next games. Pick whoever you want to lose and let me know. I might be able to send them some bad mojo and you can have a tiny tiny victory of sorts.

Root for the 49ers and for both teams to finish the AFCCG healthy. Hopefully then, the rats and cheats will beat the **** out of each other and then get creamed by the G-men.

RIVERS OF STEEL
01-15-2012, 08:49 PM
No joke. I swear I heard the ref that threw the flag on that phantom blow to the head on Rodgers yelled out "personal foul- blow to the head by James Harrison." I guess Payton, and Marsha now have company in the flag football club.

the refs in the tank for gb. to bad it didn't work.

LatrobePA
01-15-2012, 08:50 PM
Giants vs Pats rematch!

nuclearchihuahuas
01-15-2012, 08:53 PM
Root for the 49ers and for both teams to finish the AFCCG healthy. Hopefully then, the rats and cheats will beat the **** out of each other and then get creamed by the G-men.

LOL! I like your thought process! Done!

BlitzburghRockCity
01-15-2012, 08:55 PM
Giants vs Pats rematch!

No doubt, I'm with ya man. I just loved seeing the discount touchdowns and interceptions the Giants picked up tonight..LOL

Raleigh Steel
01-15-2012, 08:57 PM
the only team left i want to win now is the giants. i can't stomach seeing either the cheats or rats win. don't want to see the niners get their 6th or for douche-baugh west to win a ring. so it's g-men or bust.

however! should the rats or cheats win, the silver lining would be that the pressure would be put on the steelers to make serious upgrades...o-line, d-line especially NT, ILB's, and FIRE BRUCE ARIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jpele
01-15-2012, 09:00 PM
the refs in the tank for gb. to bad it didn't work.

Now we know were the money from the GB stock sale went.

coldrolled
01-15-2012, 09:01 PM
ravens can beat sf and ny

they would have lost to gb or no

same for us.. to bad...

coldrolled
01-16-2012, 08:33 AM
Manning cant beat the ravens.

Manning could beat the Pats.

Zachintosh66
01-16-2012, 11:28 AM
i guess im rooting for nyg... and anyone who plays baltimore

LatrobePA
01-16-2012, 11:42 AM
Same here, I'm pulling for Eli and the NYG...

pimplydan
01-16-2012, 11:52 AM
for my pool purposes , like it to be ravens over 49ers . I hit jackpot !

in order of the teams I'd like see win

49ers
Giants
Ravens
Patriots

have to say I'd not like to see Ravens nor NE win , but if I had to choose one I prefer the Ravens

SnakeEyes43
01-16-2012, 12:34 PM
Giants and Pats. I hate Brady and Belicheat, but I would rather see them go to the SB over the Ravens ANYDAY!!!!

Troyisabeast_43
01-16-2012, 03:25 PM
The Ravens odds of winning the Super Bowl just went up a great deal this weekend with both the Saints and Packers both being eliminated. The Ravens have a better chance of beating a team like the 49ers or the Giants because neither of those teams are going to put the kind of points up like a Brees or a Rodgers can do, and the Ravens can win a game in the 20's where Flacco doesnt have to carry the load and put up a ton of points. Im with a lot of other people on here when I say I would rather see Brady or Belichick win another Super Bowl then have to stomach seeing Harbaugh and the Ravens win it. I still think that Brady and the Patriots will be able to take out the Ravens on Sunday in the Championship game. Joe Flacco is going to have to step up and carry the load a lot more in this game then he did in the Houston game. I just dont see him being able to out play Tom Brady and that offense on the road. If the game was in Baltimore I would give them a better chance. This is where those losses the Ravens had to the Jags and Seahawks are going to haunt the Ravens because it would have much easier for them to win this game in Baltimore then it will for them to win this game in Foxborough.

coach
01-16-2012, 10:09 PM
for my pool purposes , like it to be ravens over 49ers . I hit jackpot !

in order of the teams I'd like see win

49ers
Giants
Ravens
Patriots

have to say I'd not like to see Ravens nor NE win , but if I had to choose one I prefer the Ravens

Deciding between the rats and the cheats; that's like sitting between the dog and the fire hydrant. :evilshake:

KoffeeHobson
01-16-2012, 10:55 PM
Giants/pats is what I want to see. Giants being victorious. They would be up to 4 SB trophies. Also the Patriots choking in the Super Bowl would be sweet.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-17-2012, 12:25 PM
The Ravens odds of winning the Super Bowl just went up a great deal this weekend with both the Saints and Packers both being eliminated. The Ravens have a better chance of beating a team like the 49ers or the Giants because neither of those teams are going to put the kind of points up like a Brees or a Rodgers can do, and the Ravens can win a game in the 20's where Flacco doesnt have to carry the load and put up a ton of points. Im with a lot of other people on here when I say I would rather see Brady or Belichick win another Super Bowl then have to stomach seeing Harbaugh and the Ravens win it. I still think that Brady and the Patriots will be able to take out the Ravens on Sunday in the Championship game. Joe Flacco is going to have to step up and carry the load a lot more in this game then he did in the Houston game. I just dont see him being able to out play Tom Brady and that offense on the road. If the game was in Baltimore I would give them a better chance. This is where those losses the Ravens had to the Jags and Seahawks are going to haunt the Ravens because it would have much easier for them to win this game in Baltimore then it will for them to win this game in Foxborough.

I'm sure they are kicking themselves for not beating those teams they should have and they could be at home, no doubt. Belichick is tough to beat in the post season especially at home. If there is anyone that can gameplan a way to expose the other team, it's him.

I'm beyond a shadow of a doubt a Patriots fan this weekend, listening to those purple fans go on about the super bowl for an entire offseason would be enough to make me find the nearest cliff and jump.

Deviouz1
01-18-2012, 12:17 PM

"We swept them, but don't be fooled we'll see them again in January," Baltimore linebacker Terrell Suggs said. "This is the only team in the world that can play like we play and match us blow for blow."

plus-****ing-one

no panzyassery when those two meet. football at its finest. mud blood and guts. refs, stay the **** out of it. go have a frappucino while you wait to sign a TD. :helmet:

bobbybelliv
01-20-2012, 02:07 AM
as long as its not the Rayzens, who gives a $&it. Not feeling San Fran either, to close for comfort.