PDA

View Full Version : It's Karma -Phil Simms still the worst

chisteeler
01-08-2012, 09:56 PM
Troyisabeast always points out that when Simms announces our games in the regular season, we lose, but when he does the game in the post season, we win. Well, the odds were finally against us. I do not blame coaching or officiating, I blame Simms. On to the Draft. Her's to all Addicts having a safe and enjoyable off season.
Peace,
Chisteeler :cope:

BlitzburghRockCity
01-08-2012, 10:15 PM
Phil Simms was riding Tebow's jock more than I've ever heard him do before and Nantz was ready to jump his bones every time they showed the 2 talking together. The only reason I even listen to them at all is just in case they get some news on an injury that the Steelers Radio Network doesn't. I always just keep the volume low when he's calling a game. Fortunately the Tunch, Wolf, and Bill usually get the info quick but covering all the bases makes me sick sometimes.

steelersbabex25
01-08-2012, 10:16 PM
"Now remember, for it to be considered a forward pass the ball has to be going forward."

Phil Simms at his best.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-08-2012, 10:18 PM
And Nantz was backing him up on that play until he finally felt compelled to disagree with with Simms. I'm sure that one hurt...

Forged in Steel
01-08-2012, 10:22 PM
Troyisabeast always points out that when Simms announces our games in the regular season, we lose, but when he does the game in the post season, we win. Well, the odds were finally against us. I do not blame coaching or officiating, I blame Simms. On to the Draft. Her's to all Addicts having a safe and enjoyable off season.
Peace,
Chisteeler :cope:

I've noticed this as well. The Steelers did beat the Patriots this year with Nantz/Simms doing the broadcasting.

BR7
01-08-2012, 10:24 PM
"Now remember, for it to be considered a forward pass the ball has to be going forward."

Phil Simms at his best.

I'm glad he said something, otherwise I would have thought differently.

steelersbabex25
01-08-2012, 10:25 PM
I'm glad he said something, otherwise I would have thought differently.

I always thought for it to be a forward pass the ball should be going backwards. My vision was so skewed...Phil Simms has changed my life forever.

SteelCityVoice
01-08-2012, 10:39 PM
I love how on the one reviewed play of whether it was a catch or not Nantz and Simms kept rambling on about whether it was a fumble or not. That wasn't why Tomlin challenged it.

LatrobePA
01-08-2012, 11:02 PM
Phil is a major doucher as well as his **** eating sidekick!