PDA

View Full Version : Kudos For the Comeback

SteelDad
01-08-2012, 09:23 PM
Lets face it. This team was decimated by injury all season and again today. Losing 2 of 3 starters on the DL was a huge setback. 14 down they still found a way to tie it. I for one appreciate the effort.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

JensK
01-08-2012, 09:24 PM
Too soon for positive thinking damn it!

No really, a couple of players fought all they knew, including Big Ben. Sadly, when it counted we couldn't quite pull it off.

steelersbabex25
01-08-2012, 09:26 PM
I will not give them any kudos for anything good that happened in this game. They were playing the BRONCOS and Tim Tebow for christs sake. And, arguably their best receiver went down in the first quarter. There should have never even been a comeback to speak of. We should have been ahead in the game from start to finish.

TheButt
01-08-2012, 09:26 PM
I will not give them any kudos for anything good that happened in this game. They were playing the BRONCOS and Tim Tebow for christs sake. And, arguably their best receiver went down in the first quarter. There should have never even been a comeback to speak of. We should have been ahead in the game from start to finish.

Damn skippy...

BlitzburghRockCity
01-08-2012, 09:28 PM
I appreciate what Steeldad is saying and I do applaud the never give up attitude and resilient determination to come back. All the injuries were too much to overcome...

I agree though, I'm so pissed that this team couldn't take care of business right now. No excuses, you're the veteran team, the better team, and you lost!

SteelDad
01-08-2012, 09:41 PM
I am not suggesting I am not pissed but I appreciate the effort rather than have us give up and lose by 30.

Should we have beat this team? Yes but we didnt and there is blame to go around.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

floodcitygirl
01-09-2012, 12:43 AM
Yep. And home field advantage can be a blessing or a bitch. We should have gotten it done a couple of games ago.

SteelCityVoice
01-09-2012, 12:50 AM
Wouldn't it have been sweet to see Tebow do that to the Ravens instead?

floodcitygirl
01-09-2012, 12:52 AM
Wouldn't it have been sweet to see Tebow do that to the Ravens instead?Shut up!!!!! :banging:

pimplydan
01-09-2012, 01:12 AM
I finished watching the game at midnight , downed half a 40 of gin and tonic fighting a bad cold. Was with my cousin this afternoon watching his falcons get beaten by the Giants.
Oh yes ,I had taped the game because I was making pizza at supper time missed the game live . I just had a so so fealing all day long . Am I disappionted ? YES . Am I going to hang myself ? NO .
Like Bill Cowher said to his little girl when he lost in superbowl XXX , you win some you lose some .
I came on Steeler Addicts tonight to see what you all had to say . I was enlighted by the comment about the KUDOS for the comeback .
Bye the way , I'm happy to see we even have advertisement on this board , you guys do a great job making this board interesting and colorful , KUDOS to you all .
It will be a hard off season , but those six superbowls rings still shine in my heart.