PDA

View Full Version : Cowher's Presence Needed In This One

SteelDad
01-08-2012, 03:16 PM
For all the choke jobs in the career of Bill Cowher as our HC, I believe one thing he said about playing on the road is crucial.

Take the home team's best shot and let their crowd get it all out in the first half. Go in at half with a close game and in the second half dominate them.

Not verbatim but that was the idea. I think needs to be the case for this team.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

LatrobePA
01-08-2012, 03:24 PM
I'd prefer smash the **** out of them in the first then let the back ups play in the second half, lol!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
01-08-2012, 03:29 PM
This is a game that will probably make Cowher proud. A tough, defensive, game with a lot of running and hard fought yards.

jpele
01-08-2012, 03:54 PM
[QUOTE=LatrobePA;472203]I'd prefer smash the **** out of them in the first then let the back ups play in the second half, lol!!![/QUOTE

What LatrobePa said.

MattyVfromCT
01-08-2012, 04:34 PM
I'd prefer smash the **** out of them in the first then let the back ups play in the second half, lol!!!

Yeah, it would be nice to have a stress free game for once lol

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Nolrog
01-08-2012, 04:40 PM
Take the home team's best shot and let their crowd get it all out in the first half. Go in at half with a close game and in the second half dominate them.

I disagree. The best shot is to put up 2 quick scores and keep the crowd out of it from the beginning.

Forged in Steel
01-08-2012, 08:45 PM
Post 2004 Cowher > Tomlin now.

RIVERS OF STEEL
01-08-2012, 08:48 PM
This is a game that will probably make Cowher proud. A tough, defensive, game with a lot of running and hard fought yards.

by Denver.

Real Deal Steel
01-08-2012, 08:56 PM
This was the worse loss in the Tomlin era. Losing to a bum like Tebow who will be selling
insurance in a couple of years.

steelspikes
01-08-2012, 10:27 PM
Missing the froth, the jaw, the passion. MT seems out to lunch half the time. Got out-coached by John Fox tonight. Not the first time that's happened.

LatrobePA
01-08-2012, 10:42 PM
This was the worse loss in the Tomlin era. Losing to a bum like Tebow who will be selling
insurance in a couple of years.

Bum? You sure? Did you see his stats against the leagues #1 defense? It was off the charts! But I can see where you're coming from!

BlacknGold Bleeder
01-08-2012, 11:10 PM
Missing the froth, the jaw, the passion. MT seems out to lunch half the time. Got out-coached by John Fox tonight. Not the first time that's happened.

It is a team game as no one player can be faulted,same for the coaches. The entire coaching staff was out coached,Denver came in knowing what it had to do to win and met the standard !!