PDA

View Full Version : Defense Continues 'Bend dont break' season

SteelDad
01-01-2012, 08:31 PM
With another inept performance by the Steelers offense, the defense once again came through. As much as we want to criticize Coach LeBeau at times the man finds ways to win games for us. Great day for Keisel and Troy among others.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

steelersbabex25
01-01-2012, 08:34 PM
The bend don't break mentality is still nothing to be proud of IMO. I don't like it now, I've never liked it, I never will like it. It always ends up as more of a bend until you break mentality.

Black@Gold Forever32
01-01-2012, 08:35 PM
With another inept performance by the Steelers offense, the defense once again came through. As much as we want to criticize Coach LeBeau at times the man finds ways to win games for us. Great day for Keisel and Troy among others.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

Strange season all around for this team and the defense........They have been a bend but not break D all year like you said.......They had a good season but its not the usual consistent pass rush and the forcing of turn overs that we're custom to seeing from our Steelers defenses......

BlitzburghRockCity
01-01-2012, 08:37 PM
#1 overall defense in the league, #1 against the pass, but yes that bend don't break mentality is something we should be used too even if we don't like it.

Black@Gold Forever32
01-01-2012, 08:38 PM
Hopefully Woodely is close 100% for the play-offs....Woodley and Harrison together should help the pass rush and hopefully leads to more turn overs.....

CowherPower
01-01-2012, 09:13 PM
If Woodley can't play this weekend then we are in trouble. Maybe not so much because of the Broncos who have a sputtering offense but they are going to have to have him if they advance.

I don't like the bend don't break attitude but the 34 defense is built that way for the most part. Sooner or later somebody makes a play to keep them out of the endzone.