PDA

View Full Version : Injuries Just Won't End

SteelDad
01-01-2012, 07:28 PM
Mendy goes down with a knee. Keenan Lewis a leg injury. DJ banged up. Ben limping and MP limping. Cortez Allen with a bad shoulder. YET.... Somehow we finished 12-4.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

Black@Gold Forever32
01-01-2012, 07:31 PM
Mendy goes down with a knee. Keenan Lewis a leg injury. DJ banged up. Ben limping and MP limping. Cortez Allen with a bad shoulder. YET.... Somehow we finished 12-4.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

Who are the five corners next week?

steelersbabex25
01-01-2012, 07:35 PM
I maintain that it's something in the water at Pittsburgh. Penguins have been injury plagued beyond belief for the past few seasons. They're passing on the torch to the Steelers.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-01-2012, 07:41 PM
Tomlin said in his post game presser that Mendenhall's injury is most likely going to keep him out of the game next week. They will evaluate it when they get back to Pittsburgh tonight and tomorrow but it's not looking good.

LatrobePA
01-01-2012, 07:41 PM
I maintain that it's something in the water at Pittsburgh. Penguins have been injury plagued beyond belief for the past few seasons. They're passing on the torch to the Steelers.

No kidding!

steelersbabex25
01-01-2012, 07:43 PM
Tomlin said in his post game presser that Mendenhall's injury is most likely going to keep him out of the game next week. They will evaluate it when they get back to Pittsburgh tonight and tomorrow but it's not looking good.

That just sucks. The guy finally starts getting some kind of momentum and then he gets injured. How unbelievably unlucky.

coach
01-01-2012, 08:17 PM
I can't remember the last time we played a fairly healhty unit. I think it was a stretch of 3 or 4 games at the start of last season. Since then, it feels like we are always missing one or two keys guys at a minimum. It's amazing that the team continually wins, despite inuries, suspensions and drafting in the latter half of every round.

SteelerJay
01-01-2012, 09:31 PM
I can't remember the last time we played a fairly healhty unit. I think it was a stretch of 3 or 4 games at the start of last season. Since then, it feels like we are always missing one or two keys guys at a minimum. It's amazing that the team continually wins, despite inuries, suspensions and drafting in the latter half of every round.

we have a great FO that knows what to look for year in and year out, but we need to start addressing the areas where we are lackluster is the better word for it. WE need to address our OL first in my own option

jnes1216
01-01-2012, 09:40 PM
I had to watch the game on the internet today and it wasn't the best for details. How did Pouncey play today??