PDA

View Full Version : Where was Weslye Saunders Monday night

connecticutsteel
12-21-2011, 03:51 AM
I didn't see him on the field at all . I did see him on the sidelines. He is a tremndous blocker and has nice soft hands.If i was the OC i would be using him every game heavily.

IT MAY BE TIME TO HIRE TODD HALEY FOR OC

coldrolled
12-21-2011, 06:53 AM
I didn't see him on the field at all . I did see him on the sidelines. He is a tremndous blocker and has nice soft hands.If i was the OC i would be using him every game heavily.

IT MAY BE TIME TO HIRE TODD HALEY FOR OC

We have the #32 OC so BocA is just fine.

SteelDad
12-21-2011, 07:26 AM
Wondering the same thing as well. Have no idea what the infatuation is with Johnson. Time to get young Wes some serious PT.

Rampage
12-21-2011, 11:41 AM
Saunders is a physical specimen. Great size and mobility and he has shown the ability to catch tough passes, but I guess that isn't enough to warrant play time. God forbid you use a rookie.

connecticutsteel
12-21-2011, 12:21 PM
Saunders is a physical specimen. Great size and mobility and he has shown the ability to catch tough passes, but I guess that isn't enough to warrant play time. God forbid you use a rookie.

Agreed one of the few knocks i have on Tomlin is his treatment of rookies.If jonhson plays it should be as a fullback not a TE Saunders is gonna be a star mark my words let's just hope it's with the Steelers