PDA

View Full Version : Ike Taylor & Larry Foote going at it in huddle

CowherPower
12-20-2011, 02:52 PM
I was just listening to the Ike Taylor on the Trib Live Radio broadcast. Ike was asked about the cursing fest that he and Larry Foote had in the huddle in the second half.

He didn't dwell on it but only for a about 30 seconds or so in the show but if you watched the game you saw the cameras showing the Steelers defensive huddle and you can see Taylor and Foote cursing each other out. Ike said, he and Foote exchanged some words and then immediately signed a piece treaty on the next play. The heat of moment, being fired up, and trying to bring out the best in each other.

That's not something you normally see but it just goes to show that these guys get fired up in a game situation and even if you start shooting your mouth off you immediately put it to rest and not let it be a distraction.

These guys won't call each other out in the media, they won't throw coaches or teammates under the bus. They do their job and if there is a problem they handle it and go on about their business.

steelersbabex25
12-20-2011, 02:56 PM
I don't remember seeing that..

LatrobePA
12-20-2011, 03:02 PM
I saw it, Foote had a clean tackle for a loss but whiffed, Ike came up and let him have it..

BlitzburghRockCity
12-20-2011, 05:24 PM
Yeah that's the play, and Taylor gave him an earful with the cameras right on the huddle. They worked it out and in the end it didn't affect them but it just proves how intense the defense is and how badly they want to make a play to get the ball back for the offense.