PDA

View Full Version : Its Looking Grimm For Grimm

SteelerNation
01-20-2007, 08:28 AM
I been reading some reports on grimmy and he just dont buy me i mean he is head coach material for the steelers and never will be altough he can be promoted to OC since Wiz left and we can hire Tomline WOOO a-men to that .. :) But if not do not hire freaking guily or Raivia. ....

YOUR THOUGHTS?:tt02:

DIESELMAN
01-20-2007, 08:40 AM
what reports have you been reading that doesn't sell you on Grimm?

BlitzburghRockCity
01-20-2007, 08:45 AM
Yeah everything Ive read tells me Grimm would be the man I would choose. All 3 are good candidates, but personally Grimm is the guy I want.

Stairwayto7
01-20-2007, 08:57 AM
I think it will be Grimm by Monday! Rivera looks like a future HC somewhere, he could fit here, but I think Rooneys had something in mind when the first hired grimm

BlitzburghNation
01-20-2007, 12:15 PM
Our next HC :yesnod:
I thik if they were gonna hire grimm,they wouldv'e already done it !

Steelersfan
01-20-2007, 01:05 PM
Our next HC :yesnod:
I thik if they were gonna hire grimm,they wouldv'e already done it !

You would think that wouldn't you. I don't know what is going on to tell you the truth. :dunno: I'm just trying not to get caught up in all the different scenarios...lol All 3 guys have good points and any of them should be a good HC.

BlitzburghNation
01-20-2007, 01:16 PM
All three candidates :tt02:
But i heard on sirius radio that they believe it's gonna be RIVERA,simple because they havent announced an HC yet :dunno:

BlacknGold Bleeder
01-20-2007, 01:33 PM
What I don't understand about Grimm is why did they need a 6 hour second interview?? The guy has been in the organization for years and you still have to spend that much time?? something just don't add up there... I don't care who they pick as along as they are here for a long time !!!:tt02: