PDA

View Full Version : What do Flacco, Jermichael Finley, and a Rabbi have in common?

Farrior Fan
12-17-2011, 09:33 AM
Answer: If I ever see any of them in public I'm going to punch their whiney 2nd grade asses in the face.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/Tim-Tebow-Joe-Flacco-Jermichael-Finley-rabbi-are-sick-of-Tebow-talk-121611

Do I think Tebow gets too much coverage: heck yeah. But thank God no Steeler was quoted as wondering he wasn't the spotlight player of the year. Maybe this is why the Ravens don't win big games, their QB is a little bitch that is so worried about how he is perceived that he forgets how to win.

And what is up with the Rabbi? Was this guy dropped on his head too much as a child? Tebow not only wins on the field, the guy is a model citizen and role model. To suggest that Tim's success could inspire hated is the most ludicrous thing I have read in a while; and I read a lot of liberal political stuff.

I honestly would love for Tebow to play for us someday because he is NOT a prima donna, he is something that Flacco will NEVER be...a winner.

JensK
12-17-2011, 10:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMK9FKMG3Nc

BlitzburghRockCity
12-17-2011, 10:55 AM
I can't get that stupid Tebow song out of my head ever since I heard it :lol:

Speeed
12-17-2011, 11:11 AM
Obviously, the wins over the Steelers were not as big a deal as everyone else as to the Slightly Above Average Joe. After the beating the Patriots, I almost beat my TV into submission because highlights were not plastered all over the NFL talking head shows. I was raging hard too.

Ddn't Flacco state he was an "elite" quarterback at the beginning of the year? What is his completion rate, 55%? I wonder what Tebow's QB rating and completion rate are? That is laughable.

LatrobePA
12-17-2011, 12:01 PM
They all like the co*k?

igor0190
12-17-2011, 01:46 PM
What a punk flacco is... Unreal that he actually thinks that way. That they should have been crowned by the media after beating the Steelers? WTF! It was a regular season game... How about you'll get crowned by the media if you ever make the superbowl.

I just can't believe how much of a dork this guy is... I find it hard to believe that all the players it that ratbirds locker room actually believe he can get it done for them.

StillinBaltimore
12-17-2011, 02:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMK9FKMG3Nc

I don't care anything about tebow but that was awesome!! LMAO I love the shots of Smith!

lloydfan4life
12-17-2011, 11:40 PM
Flaggo = whiney little mamma's boy. (perfect match for a Baltimoron team whose coach thrives on :crying: like a little girl.)

coldrolled
12-18-2011, 08:20 AM
Hopefully Rivers doesnt choke tonight and pull a Flacco...

MattyVfromCT
12-18-2011, 10:33 AM
Hopefully Rivers doesnt choke tonight and pull a Flacco...

honestly, i just have a gut feeling no matter how the season plays out and who wins the division, if we play baltimore we beat them straight up no matter where it's played. ESPECIALLY after seeing flacco getting complacent after the steeler wins, whining and crying like a little schoolgirl that he hasn't gotten enough coverage or recognition. regular seasons are one thing. playoff wins, when it's win or go home and all the pressure in the world is on you are a whole other animal.

and as far as WHY tebow is getting more coverage than flacco......hmmm, maybe it has to do with the fact despite all these "weapons" the ravens have given him (boldin, smith, evans, dickson, pitta, rice, etc) the guy has a laughable 79.9 passer rating and his completion % is below league average ON EVERY RANGE OF THROW. and this is a 4th year player we're talking about who all these idiot baltimore fans have been saying will be "elite" in the same league as brady, manning, rodgers, ben, brees, etc.

tebow on the other hand (who i'm so sick and tired of hearing about btw) has a passer rating of 83.9 in his FIRST year as a starter with an 11-2 td-int ratio and DOESNT have all the offensive talent around him that the unibrow does. oh, and i dont recall tebow losing to seattle, jacksonville, and tennessee lmfao!!!!

nuclearchihuahuas
12-18-2011, 11:13 AM
Seriously guys...it seems like we are wasting way too many brain cells on Flacco. He isn't worth the thought process or the time it takes to create one. I choose to focus on the real men like Harrison, Woodley and Troy and not to give the "behind enemy lines" sections for the Rats and fodder for discussion. Besides, Flacco makes me sick to my stomach.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-19-2011, 10:25 AM
Flacco bit the big one last night, as did the Ravens defense! I admit I was giggling like a school girl watching that meltdown..LOL

coldrolled
12-19-2011, 10:50 AM
Flacco bit the big one last night, as did the Ravens defense! I admit I was giggling like a school girl watching that meltdown..LOL

Seeing Brady get slammed with a helmut to the body and driven into the ground with no flag started the smiles, then seeing flacco getting crushed was a great nite cap.

Woodley and Worilds need to make this game fun tonight... :cope::cope::cope:

connecticutsteel
12-19-2011, 11:01 AM
Seeing Brady get slammed with a helmut to the body and driven into the ground with no flag started the smiles, then seeing flacco getting crushed was a great nite cap.

Woodley and Worilds need to make this game fun tonight... :cope::cope::cope:

It's not funny cause anyone wearing a Steeler uniform whould have been flagged and fined for those hits so this fun tonite will come bwith aprice unfortunatly