PDA

View Full Version : Do the Ravens ever stop whining ?

jpele
12-16-2011, 07:01 PM
Inevitably, a Tebow backlash has emerged.

And it’s coming from another AFC quarterback whose team is better, whose numbers are better, but who badly trails Tebow in the AFC fan Pro Bowl voting.

“I mean, look at Tim Tebow,” Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco told WNST radio in Baltimore, via NFL.com. “I like Tim, but you have a tendency to want to — I don’t want to see Tim do bad — but look what happens after he wins a football game. If you watched SportsCenter today, it was Tim Tebow then something else, Tim Tebow then something else, and Tim Tebow then something else. When we beat the Steelers, were we on TV? No. I couldn’t even find a Baltimore Ravens highlight. I think that’s kinda the way it is around Baltimore. We don’t always get our respect but you gotta deal with it and go out there every week and just win football games.”

Full story (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/12/16/flacco-complains-about-tebow-coverage/)

DIESELMAN
12-16-2011, 07:35 PM
Flacco is a bitch.....

LarryNJ
12-16-2011, 07:40 PM
There's nothing to that article but the comments are very entertaining.

toegoat says: Dec 16, 2011 1:45 PM

Flacco was a member of The Second Mile as a young boy…. just saying.

:lol::lol::lol:

broncobillie says: Dec 16, 2011 1:37 PM

Tebow hasn’t choked away a championship game away on a Palomalu tackle yet. When that happens, the hype on him will die down, too.

nxsteven says: Dec 16, 2011 1:39 PM

15 touchdowns with 9 interceptions and 6 fumbles lost and you WANT to be in the spotlight? What highlights? One TD pass a game?

In your fourth year, any major market would have you torn to shreds by now….

Ray Rice, that’s another story.

#CmonMan

jessieboom says: Dec 16, 2011 1:32 PM

Shouldn’t he be more worried about shaving his uni-brow?

Black@Gold Forever32
12-16-2011, 07:58 PM
Flacco squats to pee.....Hey Joe get the sand out of your vagina.....lol

Callax
12-16-2011, 11:06 PM
Flacco is a bitch.....

a punk *** bitch at that!!!!!

RIVERS OF STEEL
12-17-2011, 12:12 AM
Baltimore Raviings fans, if you reading this post (probably not, as many in Baltimore can't read) your team is number fn 1 on the Suck O Meter as far as the rest of the world is concerned. In other words, you ain't **** and you never will amount to ****. The only fans you got is in Baltimore (where ever the hell that is). Tim Tebow rocks and Joe Flacco sucks. Plain and simple if you ask me. Bad english is intentionally used in this post in consideration of the viewing audience. That'd be you dumb fr's from that crappy city on the Chesapeake bay just north of D.C. You know who you are. Well, maybe.

jpele
12-17-2011, 09:08 AM
What's even better, Tebow is third in pro bowl voting while Flackoff is seventh. :lol:

Check the vote (http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/35731/poll-third-pro-bowl-qb-in-afc)

LatrobePA
12-17-2011, 12:13 PM
This team and Flacco are getting way too cocky, I hope they get fn pounded this week!!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-17-2011, 10:41 PM
Cry us another river Flacco, you haven't won anything yet. You've proven to be nothing but a choker you're entire career so far. Get over it.

Tebow mania for better or worse is running wild, he's winning game in the 4th quarter every week with no help from anyone else but his defense.