PDA

View Full Version : I kind of almost want this to happen...

Troyisabeast_43
12-16-2011, 03:34 PM
Where I want the Ravens to lose in San Diego on Sunday night and then Ben doesnt play along with Pouncey and a few other key Steelers players including the suspended Harrison and despite all of those guys out the Steelers still find a way to beat the 49ers without their best players on the field and overtake the Ravens for the division the final 2 games of the season. That would screw both Harbaugh brothers in different ways. It would screw John out of winning the division for the Ravens and for Jim it would screw him and the Niners out of getting a 1st round bye over the Saints in the playoffs. Plus, I want all the Ravens fans to feel confident and okay even if they lose in San Diego on Sunday that at least on Monday night Ben and a few other key guys wont play so we should still be okay because the Niners will win and them BAM the Steelers still find a way to win with either Dixon or Batch playing QB and take over first place in the North over the Ravens. Boy would the Ratbird fans be pissing and moaning all day Tuesday and the rest of the week for that matter should something along these lines occur.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-16-2011, 03:53 PM
I would think every Steelers fan would find it poetic justice to be able to stick it to both Harbaugh's. The Ravens are all kinds of confident in themselves right now after beating the Steelers twice and playing a lot of nobody teams. There would be nothing better than for Chargers to stick it to them on national televsion and the Steelers to find a way to win Monday night with MASH unit they are going to put on the field.

Just give us the chance to have the last laugh against Baltimore in 2011 and I will be a happy camper.

JensK
12-16-2011, 04:07 PM
It is most likely our only shot at winning the division anyway. Ravens is not going to drop more games outside of the Chargers one. The good thing is Steelers have a day more to prepare and they can plan accordingly with the results Sunday.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-16-2011, 04:23 PM
I think the Bengals will play them tough the final week of the season especially if the Bengals are still alive for the play-offs....I want Ben to start and think he should if he is healthy enough.....

BlitzburghRockCity
12-16-2011, 04:46 PM
The Bengals will play them tough and the potential is there for the upset. If they can sniff the playoffs they'll have more incentive to win than the Ravens will. Maybe that'll be enough, maybe not.

I'd love to have one more shot at Baltimore, that's all I want.

Nolrog
12-16-2011, 05:31 PM
If I'm going to wish for something to happen, it's going to involve Nicole Kidman, Kate Hudson, whipped cream and a bath tub. Sorry man.

mwittman5
12-16-2011, 08:34 PM
Nah I want Ben to play and win so that the media can talk about his heroics all week. Flacco is whining that Tebow gets too much coverage.

North Steel
12-16-2011, 09:04 PM
Nah I want Ben to play and win so that the media can talk about his heroics all week. Flacco is whining that Tebow gets too much coverage.

Who the fu_k is joe flacco,what has he done.over rated piece of ****.:cursin:

LevonKirkland99
12-16-2011, 09:07 PM

That guy called Flaccid...His O-Line gives him all the time in the world to pass. Granted, their offensive line is really good this year, but he's just a journeyman in my book, nothing more.

coldrolled
12-17-2011, 02:58 PM

its our fault. we made him look good this year.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-17-2011, 07:10 PM
If the Steelers defense doesn't allow Flacco to drive them 92 yds last month, nobody is talking about them right now other than for a wildcard. The Steelers defense did their best job to make him look like a good QB in both meetings this year.

Since then he's fallen back to what everyone knows he is, a decent QB when he has a running game but not able to carry the team on his shoulders and will them to a victory when he has too.

Ravens1
12-17-2011, 07:21 PM

nice...

--- Added 12/17/2011 at 06:21 PM ---

If the Steelers defense doesn't allow Flacco to drive them 92 yds last month, nobody is talking about them right now other than for a wildcard. The Steelers defense did their best job to make him look like a good QB in both meetings this year.

Since then he's fallen back to what everyone knows he is, a decent QB when he has a running game but not able to carry the team on his shoulders and will them to a victory when he has too.

Allow? How about couldn't stop.

Your second paragraph belies the fact that you obviously didn't watch the game winning drive of our second win over you this season.

He is a patchy player, but he is also capable of " carrying the team on his shoulders and willing them to victory when he has too." Just has to do it more often.

steelersbabex25
12-17-2011, 07:27 PM

Your second paragraph belies the fact that you obviously didn't watch the game winning drive of our second win over you this season.

He is a patchy player, but he is also capable of " carrying the team on his shoulders and willing them to victory when he has too." Just has to do it more often.

Hmm :thinking: maybe you could give an example of a time that Joe Flacco has done anything of any importance ever? Maybe then you're statement would be more plausible.

DIESELMAN
12-17-2011, 07:32 PM

One game winning drive against the Steelers doesn't belie the fact that he's a choker and he needs to do a hell of a lot more to change his label. If anyone carries the Rat turds, it's Rice, Suggs and Lewis.

LevonKirkland99
12-17-2011, 08:19 PM
its our fault. we made him look good this year.

Damn right!! don't get me started on this...

--- Added 12/17/2011 at 07:19 PM ---

nice...

--- Added 12/17/2011 at 06:21 PM ---

I thought you fans were trying to get Flaccid and Cameron out of town....Your own fans don't respect the QB, and it's the majority of them....

Real Deal Steel
12-18-2011, 09:38 PM
Sticking it to both the Harbaughs would bring tears of joy to my eyes.