PDA

View Full Version : Chad Johnson and the NFL Network. I hate this guy.

House of Steel
01-20-2007, 01:46 AM
Chad Johnson To Star In Super Bowl Commercial
Posted Jan 19th 2007 5:22PM by JD Arney
Filed under: Bengals, AFC North

Lot of hoopla surrounding the NFL Network turning down Britney Spears wish to appear in a Super Bowl commercial, but what I found more interesting was this:

The ad in question is supposed to feature various NFL stars and celebrities attending Chad Johnson's Super Bowl party ...
The NFL Network really seems to love Chad; this won't be the first time he's appeared in one of their commercials. And from what I've read this sounds like it has the potential to be one of the best commercials of the night, which you know, is something at least for Bengals fans. Better than nothing right?

Anyway, definitely something to look for while you're watching two teams who aren't the Bengals go at it in a few weeks.

When is this stupid *** going to quit? Since he is not in the Super Bowl, he will throw a party and act like he is in the Super Bowl. I hate this guy to the capital H anymore.

BlacknGold Bleeder
01-20-2007, 01:51 AM
Hopefully the closest he will ever get to a Super Bowl !!!

BlitzburghRockCity
01-20-2007, 07:07 AM
Hopefully the closest he will ever get to a Super Bowl !!!

:iagree: :iagree:

The NFL likes Chad because while he runs his mouth and talks alot of shiate, he doesnt take it over the edge like TO does.

Blitzburgh55
01-20-2007, 10:45 AM
I think Chad is great only bengals i like