PDA

View Full Version : Harbaugh Insider Week

StillinBaltimore
12-15-2011, 09:11 AM
What are some of the things that the third best coach in the Harbaough family told the second best coach in the Harbaough family for his game against us this Monday?

I was thinking something like this:

I'll let you win our next meeting if you go after Ben's ankle.

I'll have my players give you a gatorade shower at our family christmas party if you win.

LatrobePA
12-15-2011, 09:21 AM
" I'll personally give you a golden shower if you beat them "

" I'll let you tag my boy Flacco if you beat them "

Something along this I guess!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-15-2011, 10:04 AM
Be sure and hit Ben in the face so you can break his nose again. He's already hurt, why not add to it?

StillinBaltimore
12-15-2011, 10:05 AM
Be sure and hit Ben in the face so you can break his nose again. He's already hurt, why not add to it?

Plus no flag! Best of both worlds!!

Ravens1
12-15-2011, 07:19 PM
Take out Ben and Pouncey with LEGAL hits. Steelers drop the next three. No longer have the cush of home field advantage and the crowd disrupting play calls. Sounds like a plan for the good guys.

MattyVfromCT
12-15-2011, 07:44 PM
Take out Ben and Pouncey with LEGAL hits. Steelers drop the next three. No longer have the cush of home field advantage and the crowd disrupting play calls. Sounds like a plan for the good guys.

dont even start with the "legal" hits bullshit. theres been at least 3 players that i know of from YOUR team that have defended harrison since last year. ray lewis, suggs and now lardarius webb. i guess that makes the ravens a "dirty" team smfh. get a life loser...........

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Ravens1
12-15-2011, 07:58 PM
dont even start with the "legal" hits bullshit. theres been at least 3 players that i know of from YOUR team that have defended harrison since last year. ray lewis, suggs and now lardarius webb. i guess that makes the ravens a "dirty" team smfh. get a life loser...........

Everyone will be watching everyone for illegal hits and NFL consistency after the Harrison suspension. I'm not going to defend a Raven who breaks the rules. The tackle that tweaked Ben's upper ankle was legal.

BlacknGold Bleeder
12-15-2011, 08:26 PM
How bout the one that broke his nose?? Guess that was legal cause there was no flag thrown :rolleyes:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-15-2011, 10:00 PM
Nothing is going to change after the Harrison suspension. Sure you'll see some more fines maybe but players aren't going to change who they are or what they do. The NFL is making an example out of James but the officials still have no idea what to call and what not to call, when to call it and when not too.

MattyVfromCT
12-16-2011, 06:07 AM
Everyone will be watching everyone for illegal hits and NFL consistency after the Harrison suspension. I'm not going to defend a Raven who breaks the rules. The tackle that tweaked Ben's upper ankle was legal.

nfl consistency? LOL thats a good one! explain why clark got fined twice as much as ray lewis when clark hit shoulder to shoulder on dickson with incidental helmet contact yet lewis led with the crown of his helmet and drilled hines in his helmet while he was, according to nfl rules, a defenseless receiver. explain that chief. and dont give me the repeat offender bullshit. ray ray is most certainly a repeat offender of helmet to helmet hits. just look up his hits on ochocinco and austin collie from 09. flagged and fined for both. nfl consistency lol. biggest oxymoron i ever heard in my life. goodell makes politicians look honest lmao

papabaier
12-16-2011, 08:10 AM
The injury would never have happened if he didn't hold on to the ball so long. But that's how Ben goes...

StillinBaltimore
12-16-2011, 08:38 AM
John: "O yeah! Jim, one more thing. Do you think you will have room on your staff next year? I think I'd rather deal with the flamboyant locals in SF rather then have to be around the yocols in Smalltimore. Good talk."

BlitzburghRockCity
12-16-2011, 09:21 AM
Rumors are that purple Harbaugh is helping 9er Harbaugh gameplan for the Steelers. I wouldn't doubt that one bit either.

There's only so much you can do with that tough. Players and coaches change teams all the time and the information they give to their new team about their former team is nothing that will ultimately change the outcome of the game. It's one thing to talk about it, it's another thing to do it. Teams change up every single week.

Troyisabeast_43
12-16-2011, 03:41 PM
Rumors are that purple Harbaugh is helping 9er Harbaugh gameplan for the Steelers. I wouldn't doubt that one bit either.

There's only so much you can do with that tough. Players and coaches change teams all the time and the information they give to their new team about their former team is nothing that will ultimately change the outcome of the game. It's one thing to talk about it, it's another thing to do it. Teams change up every single week.

John should be more focused on getting his Ravens ready and prepared to play the Chargers on Sunday night as opposed to doing everything in his power to help his brother Jim beat the Steelers Monday night. If I was Ravens management and ownership I would call John Harbaugh in on this and tell him that Umm you better be focused first and foremost on the team YOU coach for and the team we are paying you very well to coach for the Baltimore Ravens and not worry about in the slightest bit what your brother is doing to beat the Steelers because that is his problem and not ours...

RIVERS OF STEEL
12-16-2011, 11:48 PM
Dear Jim,

When Ben is down, make sure that your player jumps on his bad leg. I'll put some more money in that special bank account if that happens. You know, the one in Bermuda. lol. See ya at Christmas.

Love,

Your brother, John XOX

I'm gonna fn puke. Scuse me.