PDA

View Full Version : Steelers vs 49ers, Game 14, 12/19/2011, 8:30pm

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

steelersbabex25
12-20-2011, 12:12 AM
What's our turnover differential now.. -20?

SteelDad
12-20-2011, 12:13 AM
Poor throw but Mike Wallace needs to learn how to fight for balls.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

steelersbabex25
12-20-2011, 12:13 AM
It's a typical Harbaugh move to challenge this right now.

NYCsteelersfan
12-20-2011, 12:14 AM
**** poor tonight, but too many injuries to beat an outstanding team in the niners..

I have to respectfully disagree. I don't think the 49ers are a good team. They're an NFC team in a miserable division. Their defense is solid, but #1 because of who they've played. And their offense is less than average.

The better team was outcoached.

TESS743
this game has been very hard to watch, but i'm going to watch to the very end. it bothers me that the harbaughs will be gatoraiding it tonight and tomorrow.

Dee Mca
Of course he doesn't want to chance giving up a safety

Black@Gold Forever32
12-20-2011, 12:15 AM
Poor throw but Mike Wallace needs to learn how to fight for balls.

Agree...I love Wallace but he seems to dog it if the ball isn't perfectly thrown and you never see him fight for a football......

steelersbabex25
12-20-2011, 12:16 AM
Agree...I love Wallace but he seems to dog it if the ball isn't perfectly thrown and you never see him fight for a football......

He doesn't want to break a nail..

steelfury455
cant help but wonder if Batch would have done better from the start. now we have a real beat up Ben for next week as well. in any case, 5th is ours...

cuatro_tres43
This is on BA and Tomlin. Tomlin gets a pass to often. its time for him to get in the spotlight of the blame here

He's the head coach he should get all of the blame all of the time....atleast that's what i've always thought

MattyVfromCT

did tit on ben's 2nd interception in the super bowl, not to mention dogging it on our final drive in that game..............

floodcitygirl
12-20-2011, 12:17 AM
actually i've been a member for 3+ yearsSo then you're saying there is no excuse for your ignorant remark??? Alrighty then.

steelersbabex25
12-20-2011, 12:17 AM
cant help but wonder if Batch would have done better from the start. now we have a real beat up Ben for next week as well. in any case, 5th is ours...

If Ben/the coaching staff/the trainers are smart, he won't be playing next week.

NYCsteelersfan
12-20-2011, 12:18 AM
BA I really can't defend him anymore...He needs to be shot...I hope the old man finally retires.......I love LeBeau but I would like to see a fresh perspective.....

The defense did its job as it has in other games. You can't expect a defense to stay energized and motivated to hold a team to virtually zero points the entire game when every time you look up at the scoreboard, you realize your offense isn't going to give you a break or breathing room.

connecticutsteel
12-20-2011, 12:18 AM
Harbaugh is awhinybitchlike hisbrother but tomlin can speak up a little more though we lostbut the officials sucked as usual so many late hits on ben and the turnover looked like the tuck rule to me

steelersbabex25
12-20-2011, 12:19 AM
The defense did its job as it has in other games. You can't expect a defense to stay energized and motivated to hold a team to virtually zero points the entire game when every time you look up at the scoreboard, you realize your offense isn't going to give you a break or breathing room.

Especially when your offense turns the ball over 4 times. Twice in your own territory. The offense is at fault once again. Same old song.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-20-2011, 12:20 AM
He doesn't want to break a nail..

WR's are divas....Even Hines became alittle of a diva after winning his Super Bowl MVP.......:lol: I try and try to like BA but I can't anymore.......I hope he retires and please somebody tell Ben not to talk him out of it this time......LeBeau again the man has forgotten more football then many people will ever know....But coaches all the time stay way to long and sometimes change is good...Tomlin is lucky he won a Super Bowl it will buy him some more time but as time and time again I think he isn't anything special as a HC.......This team is very banged up yes but to much talent on this roster....Really this team shouldn't have had to rely on a banged up Ben to clinch the number 1 seed tonight.......

If the right moves would have been made in the off-season this team shouldn't have lost to the Texans or the 2nd Ravens game.......It is what it is........:lol:

Dee Mca
Another 60 yard punt. AB runs backwards for 10 or 15 yards and then a block in the back. Hitting on all cylinders

NYCsteelersfan
Especially when your offense turns the ball over 4 times. Twice in your own territory. The offense is at fault once again. Same old song.

And what an annoying song it has become since management and or ownership refuses to change the record.

steelersbabex25
12-20-2011, 12:22 AM
WR's are divas....Even Hines became alittle of a diva after winning his Super Bowl MVP.......:lol: I try and try to like BA but I can't anymore.......I hope he retires and please somebody tell Ben not to talk him out of it this time......LeBeau again the man has forgotten more football then many people will ever know....But coaches all the time stay way to long and sometimes change is good...Tomlin is lucky he won a Super Bowl it will buy him some more time but as time and time again I think he isn't anything special as a HC.......This team is very banged up yes but to much talent on this roster....Really this team shouldn't have had to rely on a banged up Ben to clinch the number 1 seed tonight.......

If the right moves would have been made in the off-season this team shouldn't have lost to the Texans or the 2nd Ravens game.......It is what it is........:lol:

Every week Tomlin does something new that makes me doubt him as a head coach. This week, it was pretty much everything he did.

Black@Gold Forever32

Yea but man LeBeau's blitzes seem stale and predictable...Sure his best pass rushers have been banged up all year...But move Harrison and Woodley around at times.....Harrison and Woodley always rush from their same sides most of the time....I love the old man but coaches can over extend their welcome.....

floodcitygirl
Harbaugh is awhinybitchlike hisbrother but tomlin can speak up a little more though we lostbut the officials sucked as usual so many late hits on ben and the turnover looked like the tuck rule to meWe lost all ways around. Was hoping our defense could score for us as our offense couldn't but it didn't happen. Healthy, I think we stood a good chance at them but it wasn't tonight.

connecticutsteel
12-20-2011, 12:23 AM
what was he suppose to do tackle the guyi made no difference the niners should be fined for the black out in there ****** stadium it's a security issue

steelersbabex25
And what an annoying song it has become since management and or ownership refuses to change the record.

Nice use of an extended metaphor :yellowthumb:

(I did learn something from high school english :lol:)

TESS743
Lucky you. I'll be up 530am!!!

No work for me tomorrow. I'll be over there for a while...:lol:

Yeah, I second that. Lucky you. I'll be up a 4:30 am. Got to catch the early train to work. puts a bummer on my day tomorrow and will have to deal with that bandwagon
49ner fan. :evilshake:

steelfury455
12-20-2011, 12:24 AM
Ben is pushing 350 passing yards in this losing effort. atleast that particular stat isnt bad for a gimp. lol

steelersbabex25
12-20-2011, 12:24 AM
Who else is gonna blame this entire game on the blackout?

Black@Gold Forever32
12-20-2011, 12:25 AM
I need a hug...or 8 beers....lol

MattyVfromCT
ughhhhhhhhhh i dont even know what to say at this point. except that games like this make me question why i quit drinking............

steelersbabex25

Same thing.

cuatro_tres43

i haven't had a hug tonight

MattyVfromCT
12-20-2011, 12:26 AM
Ben is pushing 350 passing yards in this losing effort. atleast that particular stat isnt bad for a gimp. lol

who gives a **** about yards when all we put up on the scoreboard is one pathetic ****in field goal?

floodcitygirl
Who else is gonna blame this entire game on the blackout?I think Harrison was partially right.... if he doesn't play....the Steelers don't play....at least for tonight.

Steelersfan
Who else is gonna blame this entire game on the blackout?

This game was lost by **** poor coaching and turnovers. Thanks.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Black@Gold Forever32
Same thing.

I always feel like the family pet died after a Steelers loss...I won't go as far and say like a family member died...I'm not that crazy in my fandom anymore....Now back in the day in my crazy youth days.....:grin1:

steelersbabex25
Blind Side is on HBO. Kick me while I'm down why don't ya..

Dee Mca
12-20-2011, 12:27 AM
Did Tomlin and BA give up on Ward? He wasn't even on the field those final drives after the game was pretty much decided.

steelersbabex25
12-20-2011, 12:27 AM
This game was lost by **** poor coaching and turnovers. Thanks.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

And the blackout :grin1:

steelersbabex25
12-20-2011, 12:28 AM
Did Tomlin and BA give up on Ward? He wasn't even on the field those final drives after the game was pretty much decided.

Get him his 9 catches damn it.

airbrake 1
Looks like the 5 seed...barring miracles...looks like the money I sent in for my playoff tickets will be getting credited to next years tickets...AARRRGGHHH

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Black@Gold Forever32
Blind Side is on HBO. Kick me while I'm down why don't ya..

no ****......:lol: visions of Flacco and the Ratbirds in my dreams tonight....lol

TESS743
ok, the misery is over. i will not be watching espn or nfl network until next week. don't want to relive this nightmare. :}
good night everyone.

MattyVfromCT
12-20-2011, 12:29 AM
worst part is all the fairweather whiner fans im friends with, who btw didnt give a rats *** about the team when they were the joke of the nfl, are all gonna be running their mouths. nothing pisses me off more than fairweather frauds like that.........

BR7

Or hug 8 beers

steelersbabex25
See everyone in the forums :cryrun: :badday:

Black@Gold Forever32
12-20-2011, 12:30 AM
Go Pens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol Pitt Basketball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love my Stillers but don't see them making a run...To banged up and they havn't played well on the road all season...I still will watch of course but something is going to have to change in the play-offs....

floodcitygirl
Or hug 8 beersOk...that was funny....:lol:

Dee Mca
I missed the season finale of Terra Nova for that garbage

NYCsteelersfan
12-20-2011, 12:31 AM
Yea but man LeBeau's blitzes seem stale and predictable...Sure his best pass rushers have been banged up all year...But move Harrison and Woodley around at times.....Harrison and Woodley always rush from their same sides most of the time....I love the old man but coaches can over extend their welcome.....

I feel it's personnel. He may be old and close and a fresh face may do good, I agree, but I feel a fresh face with this bunch will not do much better. What bothers me most about Tomlin, aside from the fact that he can't coach, is his drafting his been $hit.

Nice use of an extended metaphor :yellowthumb:

(I did learn something from high school english :lol:)

lol...Thanks for the setup! :yellowthumb:

TESS743
12-20-2011, 12:31 AM
worst part is all the fairweather whiner fans im friends with, who btw didnt give a rats *** about the team when they were the joke of the nfl, are all gonna be running their mouths. nothing pisses me off more than fairweather frauds like that.........

:plus1:

BR7
12-20-2011, 12:32 AM
Ok...that was funny....:lol:

I'd like to hug BA. Hug him right around his chubby neck with my two ****ing hands :lol:

floodcitygirl
12-20-2011, 12:37 AM
I'd like to hug BA. Hug him right around his chubby neck with my two ****ing hands :lol:If I wasn't laughing I could cry...but hey...we still made it to the playoffs. We're still in there and come on...we always hope, we always have next season...we're Steeler fans! Believe me, living amongst Bungal fans....I realize how precious a gift that is! I don't care if I'm a homer.

Dee Mca
12-20-2011, 12:44 AM
A few things need to happen in the next 2 weeks.
Biggest is to get Hines his last 9 catches.
Rest the walking wounded.
Mendy needs about 226 for 1000 as well, but that's not as big of a deal as Ward's 1k