PDA

View Full Version : Another ugly win

Clevelandsux
12-09-2011, 01:28 AM
I'/ll give props to the Browns, they showed up. But we kept them in the game with stupid penalties and turnovers.With Ben injured, we needed some guys to step up. I thought our defense held it's own. Wish we could have gotten more out of our running game.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-09-2011, 01:39 AM
Ben's injury kept it close even with the fumbles a healthy Ben would have destroyed the Browns tonight....

steelersbabex25
12-09-2011, 06:03 AM
Just another game that should have been a blowout but instead was a 2 score game. #usedtoit.

NOVA STEELERS
12-09-2011, 06:21 AM
2 fumbles in clowns territory, Ben going out .............. I think our D answered the call after that first drive............ 10-3 with some extra rest going out to the wrong coast to play the 9ers on MNF. I am sure John :crying: Harbaugh will be giving l'il brother Jim all kind of pointers to help his sorry :moon: out

Stairwayto7
12-09-2011, 07:07 AM
Ben's injury kept it close even with the fumbles a healthy Ben would have destroyed the Browns tonight....

Thats what I was going to say!

I dont have that " We played like crap all night taste in my mouth" I thought we out played everywhere and the turnovers kept it close. Yes turnovers are part of the game still when Ben was healthy we could drive at will. Even Bens Int was bcuz he couldnt step in to it

jpele
12-09-2011, 08:09 AM
The Browns came prepared to play,we on the other hand had days off to enjoy our win over the Bengals.

Good job coach Tomlin, so glad to see you gave our players a long weekend to relax after last nights near disaster.

Yes I'm angry if not for our defense we lose this game. Our Offense is far from a well oiled machine, they need reps not days off.

coldrolled
12-09-2011, 08:50 AM
Yes I'm angry if not for our defense we lose this game. Our Offense is far from a well oiled machine, they need reps not days off.

Well Oiled only comes from a new OC. Until then enjoy the madness. :cope:

Ravens1
12-09-2011, 07:27 PM
You all think you have a super bowl caliber winning team. Yeah right. You are going to get flattened on the road by oh, lets see, 49ers, Saints, Green Bay, Ravens, New England. Look like a bunch of old men. The BROWNS almost beat you. AT HOME. And if not for the dirty hit on the Browns QB that rattled his brain, I bet they would have. Good luck on the road against a good team.

MattyVfromCT
12-09-2011, 07:32 PM
You all think you have a super bowl caliber winning team. Yeah right. You are going to get flattened on the road by oh, lets see, 49ers, Saints, Green Bay, Ravens, New England. Look like a bunch of old men. The BROWNS almost beat you. AT HOME. And if not for the dirty hit on the Browns QB that rattled his brain, I bet they would have. Good luck on the road against a good team.

jacksonville beat you. seattle beat you. tennessee beat you. arizona almost beat you IN YOUR HOUSE. your qb has a passer rating of 78 with all those "weapons". that will go real far in the playoffs (major sarcasm) dirty hit? yeah, that describes ray ray's hit on ward nicely. launched himself at a defenseless receiver with the crown of his helmet. nice try troll. get a life........

Goodfrom55
12-09-2011, 07:32 PM
Steelers survived. Regardless of the 2 fumbles, if Ben doesn't get whacked, Steelers win that game 28-3. They got through it, and as I said before, championship teams find ways to win ugly games like this.

steelersbabex25
12-09-2011, 08:02 PM

Yeah...

jacksonville beat you. seattle beat you. tennessee beat you. arizona almost beat you IN YOUR HOUSE. your qb has a passer rating of 78 with all those "weapons". that will go real far in the playoffs (major sarcasm) dirty hit? yeah, that describes ray ray's hit on ward nicely. launched himself at a defenseless receiver with the crown of his helmet. nice try troll. get a life........

What this guy said.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-09-2011, 08:22 PM

Ben's injury kept it close......If you're going to talk smack about the Steelers lets look at those power houses the Ravens lost to.......Seahawks, Jags, Titans....lol The Steelers blew out the Seahawks and Titans.......

I love how you make excuses for McCoy but ignored the fact Ben's injury was the factor the game was so close........Maybe you should worry about the Colts.........Wouldn't be shocked if your over-rated team lost to the 0-12 Colts......:lol:

LatrobePA
12-09-2011, 10:59 PM
Ravens1 rubs off thinking of Joe Flacco!