PDA

View Full Version : Brown is a Star

SteelDad
12-08-2011, 11:32 PM
It's time this guy starys getting some serious Pro Bowl consideration. He kills it as a return man and has been tremendous as a compliment to Wallace. Great game by AB.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

steelersbabex25
12-08-2011, 11:33 PM
See me like eighty fo.

Anyone watch his livestreams? Anyone?

SteelerJay
12-08-2011, 11:34 PM
AB is is a beast he is awesome hands down the number 1 WR on this team

Black@Gold Forever32
12-08-2011, 11:35 PM
It's time this guy starys getting some serious Pro Bowl consideration. He kills it as a return man and has been tremendous as a compliment to Wallace. Great game by AB.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

Dad, AB is just so damn electric........I love the kid........

BlitzburghRockCity
12-08-2011, 11:39 PM
Outstanding game tonight by by Antonio Brown. My goodness this kid is just so much fun to watch.

5 catches, 151 yds. 1 TD on 79 yd pass from your QB who can barely walk. His speed and moves were on display tonight in epic fashion. Absolutely he has been money for Ben this year.

The last 4 games Antonio Brown has 384 yds receiving on 16 yds. At a time where Mike Wallace is seeing so much double coverage, Hines Ward is trying to get 9 more catches, and Sanders has continued issues with his foot, Brown has been the most consistent WR.

steelersbabex25
12-08-2011, 11:49 PM
(Also he is damn good looking)

Black@Gold Forever32
12-08-2011, 11:55 PM
(Also he is damn good looking)

I wouldn't know.....I'll take your word for it.......:yellowthumb:

StillinBaltimore
12-08-2011, 11:59 PM
AB is a legit middle rounder like Stallworth. He has everything you want... and BTW he works his *** off! Wallace is pure talent like Swann, but Brown is our next SB MVP!! lol j/k but seriously. (en lou of our recent trend of WR MVPs in the SB) And act like you don't love my Abbreviation work in this post!!!!!

steelersbabex25
12-09-2011, 12:06 AM
I will say this though, him moving into the spotlight is going to come at a price. The Wallace/Brown/Sanders situation is going to be very similar to the Wallace/Holmes situation. You can only keep them all together for so long.

Stairwayto7
12-09-2011, 12:07 AM
I will say this though, him moving into the spotlight is going to come at a price. The Wallace/Brown/Sanders situation is going to be very similar to the Wallace/Holmes situation. You can only keep them all together for so long.

I would sign them sooner than later

Black@Gold Forever32
12-09-2011, 12:10 AM

Wallace will be resigned and I bet Brown will be to....Sanders might be the odd man out which sucks since I love that kid to...would love to keep all three together but that isn't likely......

steelersbabex25
12-09-2011, 12:10 AM
Signing them isn't the issue. I'm sure they'd all like to stay in Pittsburgh. The Steelers simply aren't going to have enough money to keep all the weapons that we have on offense for very long, unless some of them are willing to take a pretty substantial paycut.

steelersbabex25
12-09-2011, 12:11 AM
Wallace will be resigned and I bet Brown will be to....Sanders might be the odd man out which sucks since I love that kid to...would love to keep all three together but that isn't likely......

I agree, although with all of Sanders injury issues, I don't know if too many teams will be after him whenever his contract is up.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-09-2011, 12:14 AM
I agree, although with all of Sanders injury issues, I don't know if too many teams will be after him whenever his contract is up.

Agree......I think they will be at least together for 2-3 more years........hopefully longer.....:crossfingers:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-09-2011, 12:48 AM
Right now, you can make a case that Antonio Brown is one of the best WR's in the league. If not that, then certainly one of the hottest right now and in tandem with Mike Wallace you can make a case the only tandem equal is in Green Bay.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-09-2011, 12:53 AM
Right now, you can make a case that Antonio Brown is one of the best WR's in the league. If not that, then certainly one of the hottest right now and in tandem with Mike Wallace you can make a case the only tandem equal is in Green Bay.

Brown is super talented and I don't know if I place him among the best yet......He receives single coverage thanks to Mike Wallace....But his 79 yards TD catch showed why he is special and most of the big third down catches he has made this year.....I love the Wallace and Brown combo....Wish Manny could stay healthy and we could have all three of them out there for periods of time....But its nice to have a vet like Cotchery........:yellowthumb: Keep Ward on the bench please.........:lol:

Diehardsteel
12-09-2011, 01:52 AM

We must keep the Three Headed Monster intact for as long as possible. Literally, as long as possible.

StillinBaltimore
12-09-2011, 08:59 AM
AB is a legit middle rounder like Stallworth. He has everything you want... and BTW he works his *** off! Wallace is pure talent like Swann, but Brown is our next SB MVP!! lol j/k but seriously. (en lou of our recent trend of WR MVPs in the SB) And act like you don't love my Abbreviation work in this post!!!!!

Just read my post from last night.... don't remember typing this. I think I was pretty pumped though.....:thinking:

Big T
12-09-2011, 09:25 AM

Santonio Holmes was booted for being an immature, irresponsible pot head.

LatrobePA
12-09-2011, 09:37 AM
Brown has done it week in and week out starting late last year...

This kid is special, well spoken and is just having a blast playing football!!

SteelDad
12-09-2011, 10:56 AM
Dad, AB is just so damn electric........I love the kid........ I feel the same way.

(Also he is damn good looking):duh:

Brown has done it week in and week out starting late last year...

This kid is special, well spoken and is just having a blast playing football!!

So true. Is there anyone on the field enjoying the game as much as he is right now?

DIESELMAN
12-09-2011, 11:23 AM
Brown has definitely got his game in high gear!! Did u guys see Brown juke out the CB on that 79 TD TD? He had him turned around, didn't know where Brown was and then out ran all of them to the end zone. Sweet!!! :woot:

Sent from my iPhone 3GS using Tapatalk

SnakeEyes43
12-09-2011, 12:07 PM

I was thinking this last night. Hopefully Brown is just happy to be here and will stay a Steeler since they were the team to give him a chance. Sanders is up in the air right now, especially with the injuries. I pray we keep these three together for some time. Doubtful, but I can hope.

Rampage
12-09-2011, 12:11 PM
The scary thing with Brown is that it looks like he is getting better every single week.

WindyCityShaker
12-09-2011, 12:46 PM

I think we may be looking at a blessing in disguise here. I think because of all the injury woes with Manny other teams may not be so excited to sign him, especially not to a bigger dollar contract.

Manny may be forced to take a little less money on his next signing which may not make it prudent for him to leave Pittsburgh any time soon. If that is the case, and this may sound horrible to say, but maybe we can leverage Brown's success into asking Manny to hang in there at a reasonable price because as Ward moves on there will be plenty of passes still headed in his direction and he will have the opportunity to try and put together a better injury history which would bring him more $$$ later rather than what he would garner right now.