PDA

View Full Version : Dolphins new coach???

DIESELMAN
01-19-2007, 06:34 PM
ESPNews reports San Diego Chargers offensive coordinator Cam Cameron has agreed to become the Miami Dolphins new head coach.
No links, just got this on an alert.

bigrod
01-19-2007, 06:39 PM
I thinkthe Fins hiring Mike Shula would have been more just.:willybs:

BlitzburghNation
01-19-2007, 06:40 PM
Heard it on sirius today while i was driving :greengrin:
I think he'll do a good job in Mam-Me :bigthumb:

BlitzburghRockCity
01-19-2007, 06:45 PM
Last I heard in my google alerts was that Gailey was staying at GT, and he interviewed for the dolphins job.

Whoever takes over for Cameron will get a hell of a running game in SD thats for sure.

AZ_Steeler
01-19-2007, 07:28 PM
If it's a four year deal then that eliminates the rumor of Cowher becoming the coach in Miami after he takes a year off :dunno: although what is a contract now-a-days they don't really mean anything anymore.

BB2W
01-20-2007, 01:26 AM
If he is the same Cam Cameron from Indiana he is nothing special. :2cents:

Koopa
01-20-2007, 01:35 AM
If he is the same Cam Cameron from Indiana he is nothing special. :2cents:

yup, that's him........having lt, brees/rivers, and gates will make any OC look like they know what they are doing...........

Steelerlyn
01-20-2007, 02:25 AM
I thinkthe Fins hiring Mike Shula would have been more just.:willybs:

I agree Rod, He was treated pretty badly at Alabama and he did a good job of cleaning that mess up.

Steelerlyn
01-20-2007, 05:03 PM
Sounds like a good hire for the Dolphins. For a short little while it looked like Mike Shula was going to get that job, or maybe it was just one of those things the media likes to play up. I wonder if Chan was ever seriously considered or if he was just firming up his job at GT.."look guys,, the NFL likes me!" :) Give me another perk!

So much of this coaching carousel seems to be media inspired. :dunno: