PDA

View Full Version : Mock draft updated jan 18

K Train
01-19-2007, 05:27 PM
http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/sub/mockdraft.html

Lynch to us....no, IF we did somehow decide to go RB, it would have to be bush imo.

Check out the round 2.....another thug to cincy lol

Koopa
01-19-2007, 05:31 PM
lol, in the staff mock draft i picked lynch for us cause everyone i liked was takin so i picked the best available player, if we'd get him, bye bye willie by the end of next year lol..............

BlitzburghRockCity
01-19-2007, 05:35 PM
Not bye bye Willie , it would be bye bye Najeh. Willie is set as our RB he's not going anywhere you can bank on that. If we would take a RB early it would put either Najeh or Verron on the outside for the 3rd RB spot.

No way we go RB in the first round though, no way, we need help at LB and OL depth.

K Train
01-19-2007, 05:37 PM
did you look at the second round, DE from purdue....i would rather have quentin moses or victor abiamiri

steelcurtain09
01-19-2007, 05:43 PM
they said bush was goin to the ravens

Koopa
01-19-2007, 05:45 PM
Not bye bye Willie , it would be bye bye Najeh. Willie is set as our RB he's not going anywhere you can bank on that. If we would take a RB early it would put either Najeh or Verron on the outside for the 3rd RB spot.

No way we go RB in the first round though, no way, we need help at LB and OL depth.

but i'm saying if we were to get lynch, willie would be gone cause lynch would punk him in ever aspect of the running game........i know we don't need a running back in the first round........i wanted defense or blalock, all the ones i wanted were takin so i just went with best avaliable player which was lynch.......... i don't know why nfldraftcountdown thinks we'll go running back........but it would be cool to have a actual good running back, not one that just plays his best against the browns or teams that suck ***..........

K Train
01-19-2007, 05:49 PM
bush is a stud, first round pick for sure, if 32 teams pass on himcause he cant work out right away they are dumb because hes the best RB in the draft imo

Koopa
01-19-2007, 05:59 PM
that's if he's the same back after the injury, he might pull a duce staley and suck *** lol

Blitzburgh55
01-19-2007, 06:01 PM
There is no way the steelers pick a RB

Black@Gold Forever32
01-19-2007, 07:23 PM
did you look at the second round, DE from purdue....i would rather have quentin moses or victor abiamiri

K-train Anthony Spencer would move to OLB in our defense. I actually saw Spencer play alot this year since I live close to Purdue. The guy is a player. I swear everytime I seen him play he was making some kind of play. He would be a good pick in the 2nd round if there.

About Moses I heard he has some character conerns. The Steelers usually don't like that. As for Victor A. he is over-rated.

K Train
01-19-2007, 07:26 PM
i know, all these DEs would be OLBs for us....what about moving up and getting adams?

House of Steel
01-19-2007, 07:34 PM
Steelers are going for an OL in the first round, there is no way they will draft a RB, not til at least the third or fourth round. We need to address the Offensive Line and Outside Linebackers in cause Haggans and Porter are out the door after this season as free agents. I can also see us getting a WR for an option in case we have another scenario of the Reid syndrome. I like our chances in the draft and I am sure we will do extremely well.

QUINN TO CLEVELAND???? YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME??? They got more needs than QB, Frye isn't bad if they would get a damn OL.

K Train
01-19-2007, 07:40 PM
frye sucks

Koopa
01-19-2007, 07:41 PM
i like this mock better

http://www.footballsfuture.com/2007/nflmockdraft.html

i'd love to see blalock go from burnt orange to black and "gold"

House of Steel
01-19-2007, 07:42 PM
I agree with that most of the time.

House of Steel
01-19-2007, 07:43 PM
You know something, Koopa. You and I actually agree on something. I would absolutely love to have that guy be a Steeler, and he has proven himself time and time again. Texas is a great school that produces some heavyweight linemens and linebackers.

Black@Gold Forever32
01-19-2007, 08:10 PM
i like this mock better

http://www.footballsfuture.com/2007/nflmockdraft.html

i'd love to see blalock go from burnt orange to black and "gold"

Good call Koop I wouldn't mind your boy either. But will he be there at 15? Some say he is the best Olineman in the draft. He won't go in the top five but the top 12 isn't out of the question.

Koopa
01-19-2007, 08:13 PM
Good call Koop I wouldn't mind your boy either. But will he be there at 15? Some say he is the best Olineman in the draft. He won't go in the top five but the top 12 isn't out of the question.

true, but you never know, i think some ppl have two OL ppl going ahead of him, that dude from penn, and that dude from usc.....so it's not totally out of the question....hopefully he's there if a badass LB isn't there, cause my first choice would be to work on the defense, but i'd love to have blalock as a fall back

K Train
01-19-2007, 08:16 PM
the guy from wisconsin is goin top 5

Black@Gold Forever32
01-19-2007, 08:17 PM
Joe Thomas is a badass. Yes he will be top five. The LT that Whiz needs in Arizona.

Black@Gold Forever32
02-26-2007, 11:58 AM
K-train Anthony Spencer would move to OLB in our defense. I actually saw Spencer play alot this year since I live close to Purdue. The guy is a player. I swear everytime I seen him play he was making some kind of play. He would be a good pick in the 2nd round if there.

Way back on Jan 19th I started Pimp'In Anthony Spencer. Of course I didn't think he would have moved up the draft charts and maybe go in the top 15. Just saying my crazy *** does know what I'm talking about from time to time.lol

Draft Anthony Spencer at 15 damn it.