PDA

View Full Version : cleveland on new years

jcloss23
12-06-2011, 10:42 AM
My girlfriend just got some tickets foe this game and I've never been to the browns stadium. I was just wondering how the browns fans usually are at the game/talegating? Any tips of when to get there or anything is appreciated.

LatrobePA
12-06-2011, 10:53 AM
Consider the source, they start drinking at 9AM and don't stop until after the game..

coldrolled
12-06-2011, 12:13 PM
ill be there too. i think they start drink'in at 8am

LatrobePA
12-06-2011, 12:21 PM
ill be there too. i think they start drink'in at 8am

Something like that, my buddy is a season ticket holder and he said by 11AM the puke piles are all ready forming! lol

BlitzburghRockCity
12-06-2011, 01:25 PM
I wouldn't expect a warm welcome if you're wearing any type of Black 'n Gold attire..LOL.

Even though the Browns stink this year, their fans are never at a loss for making Steeler fans feel as unwelcome as possible. If you're going to tailgate I would suggest finding a Steelers group to hang out with. They are always there at Browns Stadium and I would venture a guess that you'd have a better time amongst Steeler faithful. ;)

coldrolled
12-06-2011, 03:03 PM
I wouldn't expect a warm welcome if you're wearing any type of Black 'n Gold attire..LOL.

Even though the Browns stink this year, their fans are never at a loss for making Steeler fans feel as unwelcome as possible. If you're going to tailgate I would suggest finding a Steelers group to hang out with. They are always there at Browns Stadium and I would venture a guess that you'd have a better time amongst Steeler faithful. ;)

I have a buddy with a loge from Channel 3 news... He wont let me in with my colors...

We have sat in row 6 in the dog pound with full black and gold, in the old stadium in the late 70's, the dogs burnt our SB penant.. We talk of it as modern folklore now. We still have the burnt remains.

Go Steelers.. :cope::cope:

RIVERS OF STEEL
12-06-2011, 03:23 PM
Absolute dip shits.

DBR96A
12-06-2011, 04:57 PM
Rent a car for that trip.

Clevelandsux
12-06-2011, 06:10 PM
I wouldn't be wearing black n gold, unless you want to be in a fight. Actually I went to the game last year, by the third qtr all the browns fans bailed and all that was left were terrible towels. Remember this will be the season finale, and the browns aren't going anywhere. Just like last year. Of course that game was such a blowout anyway.

jcloss23
12-06-2011, 08:24 PM
Haha, This is pretty much what I expected. We actually have club level seats so that should be a little easier. But I dont think I could go to a game without rockin the black and gold.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-06-2011, 09:55 PM
Wearing your Steelers colors in enemy territory is always fun. We wore them in Baltimore and man that was rough but I wouldn't have it any other way. In fact my wife won't go back there anymore because of all the flack we got and I gave it all back to them. I loved it but I can respect her opinion for not wanting to go back again.

In all seriousness regardless of the teams records at the time, keep an eye on your girlfriend if she goes to the restroom or for food or whatever. Mine got mobbed by a bunch of ugly ***, horrible Ravens women in the ladies restroom. Alcohol and bad football team make for some pretty nasty fans from time to time.

jcloss23
12-06-2011, 10:23 PM
Damn, thanks for the advice. She is more of a Giants fan anyways so she will be team neutral. In buffalo the fans couldnt care less but i figured cleveland would gimme a hard time