PDA

View Full Version : I hope Ike Taylor is on his game this week

connecticutsteel
11-29-2011, 03:46 AM
This will be the real test a full game with AJ Green .I hope Wood comes back this week

BlitzburghRockCity
11-29-2011, 09:43 AM
Ike Taylor is always on his game, I have no doubt he'll be one on one with AJ Green all day long.

Just whatever the Steelers do, don't let Polamalu and Clark go into double coverage on him in the end zone :duh:

SteelDad
11-29-2011, 11:12 AM
Ike Taylor is always on his game, I have no doubt he'll be one on one with AJ Green all day long.

Just whatever the Steelers do, don't let Polamalu and Clark go into double coverage on him in the end zone :duh:

That looked a little like Bowe the other night on Lewis' INT.:lol:

K Train
11-29-2011, 11:57 AM
AJ green isnt THAT dominant...he has awesome hands and ball adjusment skills but damn just cause he was able to make an acrobatic play and come down with a TD doesnt really raise a cause for alarm. hes having a good year and hes a good player but ike can handle him

harpo
11-29-2011, 12:59 PM
Green will make some plays, but i'm more concerned about Gresham.

SnakeEyes43
11-29-2011, 01:03 PM
Our secondary won't shut Green down, but we'll keep him in check. I feel that this game going to be all about pass defense.

I think Ben's going redeem the offense this week.

mwittman5
11-29-2011, 04:24 PM
Let Ike cover Green and focus on Gresham. Chances of connecting on a deep bomb is way less than going short to Gresham over and over again.